North East Buses

Full Version: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - August 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(25 Aug 2019, 4:58 pm)glen1234 wrote [ -> ]Hi has someone got a photo of ADL E400s want at Stockton depot if got one thank

Well I tried to send a pic but doesnt look like its worked!
Thanks that mate

19644 is currently in for repaint

39666 is also parked up at the back of Sunderland depot

Hi don't mean to be a pian but do think Stockton new buses will come soon

Hi don't mean to be a pian but do think Stockton new buses will come soon
[/quote]

Depends on if you class September / October as soon. September is 2 days away. That's soon.

Thanks for info mate
Are E400 at Stockton going to be working on school runs and normalservice like they over double deckers use to do or is it school runs only.

(30 Aug 2019, 4:35 pm)glen1234 wrote [ -> ]Hi don't mean to be a pian but do think Stockton new buses will come soon

Due soon, today was the original scheduled delivery start date. None have landed so far so.

(30 Aug 2019, 9:41 pm)glen1234 wrote [ -> ]Are E400 at Stockton going to be working on school runs and normalservice like they over double deckers use to do or is it school runs only.

I believe one school board will do some 12s during the day. The other two are standalone school ones currently.

They'll probably end up on all sorts like the Macmillan days, especially if the fourth decker is sat spare.

Thanks for info mate

(30 Aug 2019, 10:09 pm)RBZ 5459 wrote [ -> ]

Due soon, today was the original scheduled delivery start date. None have landed so far so.

I believe one school board will do some 12s during the day. The other two are standalone school ones currently.

They'll probably end up on all sorts like the Macmillan days, especially if the fourth decker is sat spare.

Which boards will the decker be on the 12?

Pages: 1 2 3