North East Buses

Full Version: Olympus from London?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Passed Saltmeadows earlier and I spotted what look to be a rear end of an ELC / Optare Olympus inside, not sure if it was a Scania or ADL chassis. Also noted was 5504 outside with fleetnames and numbers applied on its EYMS livery and 9054 heading out on a test run which then halted about 400 metres from the works.
(31 Mar 2021, 9:15 am)Rapidsnap wrote [ -> ]Passed Saltmeadows earlier and I spotted what look to be a rear end of an ELC / Optare Olympus inside, not sure if it was a Scania or ADL chassis. Also noted was 5504 outside with fleetnames and numbers applied on its EYMS livery and 9054 heading out on a test run which then halted about 400 metres from the works.
Could be a B9
Go-Ahead don't have and B9 Olympus's in London.
Not sure what you saw, but nothing planned for any kind of Olympus.
I was driving by and it was just a quick glance, could well have been an Omnidekka, all I know it was all over red.
Would be nice if the DOEs (Olympus Tridents) made the move up north. They’re a quality vehicle in my eyes and will become redundant at some point next year.