North East Buses

Full Version: Problems accessing site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The phone version has a massive white gap at the top
(27 Nov 2014, 9:37 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Since the site was changed this afternoon, I can no longer log into the forum using compatibility view, when I pressed the log in button in compatibility view the page just went darker and the log in box appeared but I couldn't log in, so I've had to turn compatibility view off to access this site on my laptop.
Which version of Internet Explorer?
(27 Nov 2014, 9:42 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]The phone version has a massive white gap at the top
Yup, I see this too.
(27 Nov 2014, 9:45 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Which version of Internet Explorer?

Not sure (turned compatibility settings back on to reply to comments)

(27 Nov 2014, 9:46 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Yup, I see this too.

I was earlier, but it seems fine now.
Refresh page/clear cache and it should be fine. It's just Liam changing the fonts and such.
Has anyone else noticed this problem? Anything with an image tag doesn't appear to be displaying correctly, and instead as below. This also seems to apply to signature images.

[attachment=6143]

[attachment=6144]

Tried Chrome, Firefox and IE11. All show exactly the same.
(30 Nov 2014, 9:39 am)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Has anyone else noticed this problem? Anything with an image tag doesn't appear to be displaying correctly, and instead as below. This also seems to apply to signature images.

Tried Chrome, Firefox and IE11. All show exactly the same.

http://northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/usercp...on=options

Enable "Display images in posts" and "Display videos in posts" under "Thread View Options".
(30 Nov 2014, 9:46 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]http://northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/usercp...on=options

Enable "Display images in posts" and "Display videos in posts" under "Thread View Options".

Cheers! Not sure how that dropped off mind.
Anyone else having problems with the page loading, mine seems to be taking a long time?

Every other site, opens quickly.
(21 Dec 2014, 10:33 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]Anyone else having problems with the page loading, mine seems to be taking a long time?

Every other site, opens quickly.

Yep. Seems to be taking a while to load.
Anyone having issues tonight? NEB is running very slow, and it's taking an age to post...
(15 Jan 2015, 9:44 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Anyone having issues tonight? NEB is running very slow, and it's taking an age to post...

Yep, gave up trying to post on the forum itself and am posting via Tapatalk app now.
As someone else mentioned, I'm having a slight delay when attempting to quote another post.

Apart from that though, it's working fine using Safari.
So, the questions begs, what went wrong over the last few days?
@MurdnunoC - I've typed up a new thread (news/update section), but it's waiting to go through... The forum is still immensely slow when quoting/making new threads. Give it five minutes or so.
Can someone explain why I have lost my automatic access & every day lately when I access site it says I am a guest. When I click on Login on the menu bar the drop down opens but greyed out. I enter my user name which is remembered so the password comes up. I then click on login but nothing happens. To be able to login I have to go to reply to a message enter my details & this then logs me in but doesn't remember me so have to go through the process again the next time. I only access site from my laptop & generally I only read latest messages.
(23 Apr 2015, 10:24 pm)Bristol VRTSL3 wrote [ -> ]Can someone explain why I have lost my automatic access & every day lately when I access site it says I am a guest. When I click on Login on the menu bar the drop down opens but greyed out. I enter my user name which is remembered so the password comes up. I then click on login but nothing happens. To be able to login I have to go to reply to a message enter my details & this then logs me in but doesn't remember me so have to go through the process again the next time. I only access site from my laptop & generally I only read latest messages.
I'd perhaps try clearing your browser cache to see if that makes a difference? Which browser do you use by the way?
(24 Apr 2015, 6:56 am)aureolin wrote [ -> ]I'd perhaps try clearing your browser cache to see if that makes a difference? Which browser do you use by the way?

Cheers mate did as you suggested, was able to use the login on the menu bar which has now worked.
Is anyone else unable to sign in to the forum through the Tapatalk app this morning?

EDIT: now managed to sign in.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8