North East Buses

Full Version: Go Ahead Bus Satisfaction Survey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Go North East are promoting the Go Ahead Bus Satisfaction Survey. See here: https://www.facebook.com/simplyGNE/posts...2713185710

For those not on Facebook, you can complete the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/3Z7MYF5...PdTsCN8uEQ

[Image: 205755237_10165512707290710_543649034913...e=60DE7EB9]
Bit concerned about the lack of a 'neither good nor bad' option on the questions. There's some experiences where "bad" would be too harsh but they certainly weren't "good".

Hopefully they're not trying to skew the results for some PR exercise.
Completed it,little disappointed that there wasn't an option for thoughts/opinions
(28 Jun 2021, 1:26 pm)omnicity4659 wrote [ -> ]Bit concerned about the lack of a 'neither good nor bad' option on the questions. There's some experiences where "bad" would be too harsh but they certainly weren't "good".

That's exactly what they're trying to do judging by how the survey was presented.

The lack of a middle option means that you have to choose between good or bad, most people won't want to say it's bad, so will pick good.
So when they come to write up the report it'll just be written as "69% of respondents indicated that cleanliness was either good or very good"

I work in market research and my day job is writing up the results of surveys, and when it's an externally produced survey that's 99% quantitative I can pretty much write up the report without even looking at the data, just off the way the survey was written.

(28 Jun 2021, 1:26 pm)V514DFT wrote [ -> ]Completed it,little disappointed that there wasn't an option for thoughts/opinions

When we produce our own surveys we always put in a box for any other thoughts or opinions. It's where most of the useful feedback comes from!
(28 Jun 2021, 1:26 pm)omnicity4659 wrote [ -> ]Bit concerned about the lack of a 'neither good nor bad' option on the questions. There's some experiences where "bad" would be too harsh but they certainly weren't "good".

Just had a look myself.
Question about the last journey I did. So had all that in mind and answered accordingly.
Got to the point where it asked about fares.
I thought the £1 fare was fantastic value. As was the 24 hour ticket I'd bought the day prior. 
It didn't ask me about the ridiculous single fare I needed to pay a couple of days prior to that or what I thought about them as a whole. 

Totally skewed data as a result.