North East Buses

Full Version: Repaints into 2019 fleet livery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Apparently 8320 - 8328 for 35s and ex saltwell park Streetlights for 39s
(31 Aug 2022, 3:40 pm)Retro Nero wrote [ -> ]Apparently 8320 - 8328 for 35s and ex saltwell park Streetlights for 39s

Where are the ex Quaycity Versa's going?
(31 Aug 2022, 3:40 pm)Retro Nero wrote [ -> ]Apparently 8320 - 8328 for 35s and ex saltwell park Streetlights for 39s
Surely 8339-46 are only temp?

Well tbf I think the PVR of 39 is 9 now, so it would only require one extra in the PVR.

(31 Aug 2022, 3:47 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Where are the ex Quaycity Versa's going?
Probs 28/29 with a PVR 5. 

25 PVR 2 

And the other 2 will probs just be spares.

Really 8320-8 should be refurbed, 8339-46 refurbed.

5369-76 move onto 49 with 2 spares 5375-76 for X66/49 , then you could order the long time coming Drifter replacements.

What an absolute joke all of the S&D repaints were if this is true - all but three (?) of the S&D brands gone - one of which is now on a totally different service - within a year.  And all now either needing another repaint, or to be withdrawn with their shiny paintjobs.
(31 Aug 2022, 5:17 pm)stagecoachbusdepot wrote [ -> ]What an absolute joke all of the S&D repaints were if this is true - all but three (?) of the S&D brands gone - one of which is now on a totally different service - within a year.  And all now either needing another repaint, or to be withdrawn with their shiny paintjobs.

Maybe someone has realised cronyism, nepotism, titivations and paint jobs aren't the answer.

Who would have thought it?
(31 Aug 2022, 5:26 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Maybe someone has realised cronyism, nepotism, titivations and paint jobs aren't the answer.

Who would have thought it?
Is more of short term thinking, then chopping and changing of frequency due to GNE Management Failures *again*. 

Really 8320-28 & 8339-46 are probably going to be branded, I know the 57 is with deckers, but what if it goes back to every 15 mins, are they going to be able to find double the amount of deckers.
(31 Aug 2022, 5:29 pm)Unber43 wrote [ -> ]Is more of short term thinking, then chopping and changing of frequency due to GNE Management Failures *again*.  

Really 8320-28 & 8339-46 are probably going to be branded, I know the 57 is with deckers, but what if it goes back to every 15 mins, are they going to be able to find double the amount of deckers.

Someone might get a full house on their #NEBbingocard tonight!

We've had titivations, paint jobs and management failures in two consecutive posts!
(28 Aug 2022, 7:59 am)Retro Nero wrote [ -> ]Ex East Yorkshire Gemini in corporate parked up at Deptford, will try to get fleet number later

6184 mx07brv is/was there in 2019 livery
(31 Aug 2022, 5:17 pm)stagecoachbusdepot wrote [ -> ]What an absolute joke all of the S&D repaints were if this is true - all but three (?) of the S&D brands gone - one of which is now on a totally different service - within a year.  And all now either needing another repaint, or to be withdrawn with their shiny paintjobs.
I have a feeling you don't like anything GNE do.
(01 Sep 2022, 12:38 am)Stanleyone wrote [ -> ]I have a feeling you don't like anything GNE do.

Or maybe they just have common sense? They’re absolutely right, GNE go on about not having the funds to run services so we’re gonna slash your service and leave you stranded with 1 bph but will do paint job after paintjob? Atp i couldn’t care less if I’ve got a red kite ranger on the 60 or a quay city on the 12 as long as my bus turns up…
(01 Sep 2022, 7:55 am)ALavery wrote [ -> ]Or maybe they just have common sense? They’re absolutely right, GNE go on about not having the funds to run services so we’re gonna slash your service and leave you stranded with 1 bph but will do paint job after paintjob? Atp i couldn’t care less if I’ve got a red kite ranger on the 60 or a quay city on the 12 as long as my bus turns up…

Common sense? I'm not so sure.
(01 Sep 2022, 7:55 am)ALavery wrote [ -> ]Or maybe they just have common sense? They’re absolutely right, GNE go on about not having the funds to run services so we’re gonna slash your service and leave you stranded with 1 bph but will do paint job after paintjob? Atp i couldn’t care less if I’ve got a red kite ranger on the 60 or a quay city on the 12 as long as my bus turns up…
I would care if I got a Red Kite Ranger on the 60, it wouldn't have a roof for long!
(01 Sep 2022, 5:47 pm)Unber43 wrote [ -> ]I would care if I got a Red Kite Ranger on the 60, it wouldn't have a roof for long!

Well I think those geminis would make for some great open toppers! Hahaha
(31 Aug 2022, 5:29 pm)Unber43 wrote [ -> ]Is more of short term thinking, then chopping and changing of frequency due to GNE Management Failures *again*. 

Odd time to brand the 57 but I’d happily take it if it does happen! Sick of OmnniDekkas and London’s B7tls but hey at least something came!
Branding services does not work, might look good about the enthusiasts point of view but not going to gain customers confidence when there are off route especially when we’ll over half the fleet is individually branded on separate routes, GNE have lost there identity of what there used to stand for, majority of routes need to be put back into corporate colours

Then you get enthusiastic members on here moaning/complaining that the branded bus on the wrong service, even there wanted the service branded, GNE can’t really win either way, GNE need to go back to basics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice to have streetlites back on the 39 routes just wish it was permanent.
Sunderland and District needs scrapped. Blonde cherry violet gone
The 20 60 and 61 didn’t even make it. Do the right thing go north east and put all routes in corporate colours
(10 Sep 2022, 11:54 pm)Acky81 wrote [ -> ]Nice to have streetlites back on the 39 routes just wish it was permanent.
The 20 60 and 61 didn’t even make it. Do the right thing go north east and put all routes in corporate colours
The plan from the first time SunderlandDistrict brand was introduced was for the 56/20/60 to keep with there CityRider, Prince Bishops, Drifter livery.
(10 Sep 2022, 11:54 pm)Acky81 wrote [ -> ]Nice to have streetlites back on the 39 routes just wish it was permanent.

I can remember being told on here, that because we were talking about it and youngest Constantopolous had voiced his opinion, that the S&D branding was definitely working.

Lol

Has it been said that the 39 Streetlite's isn't permanent? As far as I'm aware they're not really needed anywhere nowadays, being off the 34 (now Versa), 41/41A (also Versa) and 9 (full size Streetlite).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20