North East Buses

Full Version: Peak Time X85
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know who'll operate these services the morning one, Hexham are likely then for it to go into a 10. 

Is that the same for the evening one? Or will it be versa's
Just guessing it won't be versa because the evening journey is 5 minutes before the 684
For some reason I have a feeling it'll be ran by Solo's soon when the cuts which are coming in at Percy Main come in. There's going to be Solo's spare. Can't see it needing Versa's long term imo.
(29 Jan 2022, 8:03 pm)Storx wrote [ -> ]For some reason I have a feeling it'll be ran by Solo's soon when the cuts which are coming in at Percy Main come in. There's going to be Solo's spare. Can't see it needing Versa's long term imo.

I guess it depends on how many contracts they win.

There used to be an X85 which ran off the 689 and a scholars and workers service from Team Valley but I can’t remember which. Possibly could be similar?
(29 Jan 2022, 9:11 pm)Thomas12 wrote [ -> ]I guess it depends on how many contracts they win.

There used to be an X85 which ran off the 689 and a scholars and workers service from Team Valley but I can’t remember which. Possibly could be similar?

Aye possibly imagine something like that tbh.
(29 Jan 2022, 9:11 pm)Thomas12 wrote [ -> ]I guess it depends on how many contracts they win.

afternoon 689 ran onto a scholars at tan field then a 90, then a short 12 from blaydon to Newcastle and then onto the x85.

seeing as the 689 went back to consett depot this year, and the 90 was dropped altogether, and Hexham currently don’t operate any scholars anymore, there’s nothing that I’m aware of that it would naturally run off.
(30 Jan 2022, 9:13 am)xpm wrote [ -> ]afternoon 689 ran onto a scholars at tan field then a 90, then a short 12 from blaydon to Newcastle and then onto the x85.

seeing as the 689 went back to consett depot this year, and the 90 was dropped altogether, and Hexham currently don’t operate any scholars anymore, there’s nothing that I’m aware of that it would naturally run off.
Maybe it could run off a 10 at Newcastle or a X45/46 maybe. 

Then on a morning a 10 bus operates it and goes onto a 10 or 10B from Newcastle
(30 Jan 2022, 1:14 pm)Omega54 wrote [ -> ]Maybe it could run off a 10 at Newcastle or a X45/46 maybe. 

Then on a morning a 10 bus operates it and goes onto a 10 or 10B from Newcastle

I doubt it, as you wouldn’t have thought they wouldn’t want to be having gaps in those services heading into/out of Newcastle at those times.