North East Buses

Full Version: Caetano H2 demonstrator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Caetano H2 Hydrogen powered demonstrator has moved from Stockton to the Wheatsheaf, arrived 10:10 this morning.
(17 Feb 2022, 10:21 am)54APhotography wrote [ -> ]The Caetano H2 Hydrogen powered demonstrator has moved from Stockton to the Wheatsheaf, arrived 10:10 this morning.

Will it ever enter service?
(17 Feb 2022, 12:45 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Will it ever enter service?
Apparently it comes for inspection, likely to have gone back already...
(17 Feb 2022, 12:45 pm)54APhotography wrote [ -> ]Apparently it comes for inspection, likely to have gone back already...

Ah right, thank you
(17 Feb 2022, 12:45 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Will it ever enter service?

Last I heard 29th Feb
(17 Feb 2022, 4:36 pm)Benny wrote [ -> ]Last I heard 29th Feb

Leaves on 31st I gather lol
Running a free service on the 30th between Stockton and Middlesbrough.
The caetano is now in service and is tracking as 39728 on bus times and has been on the 101 and 14 this afternoon
As stated, FJ70GYD has indeed entered service at Stockton - last Thursday in fact, on the 5193 (Stillington - Sedgefield Community College) and UTC (Newton Aycliffe UTC Campus - Eaglescliffe via Sedgefield, Wolviston Services, Norton Junction Road, Mile House, Fairfield and Thornaby). It has been fitted with the ticket machine base plate formerly fitted to 39728. With this week being half term, it is most likely to be the regular vehicle on the lunchtime 101 journey - indeed, yesterday it was also used on the evening 10s and 101 trip.

[attachment=9959]
Any idea if it may get on the 37/38/35? They are my Local Routes as well as UTC but it goes past too early.

It's on the 101 to Teessport now.
Does anyone know how long it's with Stagecoach
Was on 13/13a today. Had a short ride on it, quiet comfortable little bus. Strange layout though.
(05 Mar 2022, 7:31 pm)Benny wrote [ -> ]Was on 13/13a today. Had a short ride on it, quiet comfortable little bus. Strange layout though.
Hi how long is bus on loan for how long is staying for?
(16 Apr 2022, 3:52 pm)glen wrote [ -> ]Hi how long is bus on loan for how long is staying for?

Saw the bus today heading south on the A19 flyover on the back of an artic lowloader
Thanks for info mate