North East Buses

Full Version: Uniform relaxation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Drivers for today and tomorrow are having a uniform relaxation , let's hope drivers don't take the Mick and come dressed as super heroes.
I haven't noticed any yet... keeping a look out!!
(18 Jul 2022, 9:48 am)Retro Nero wrote [ -> ]Drivers for today and tomorrow are having a uniform relaxation , let's hope drivers don't take the Mick and come dressed as super heroes.
I haven't noticed any yet... keeping a look out!!
Wonder if any Chester drivers come in wearing their SOD GNE t shirts?
(18 Jul 2022, 10:11 am)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Wonder if any Chester drivers come in wearing their SOD GNE t shirts?

Wonder if any would care ro dome in wearing an Arriva polo shirt?
Tomorrow may be the only day where an Omnidekka shed turning up on the 21 may be a blessing in disguise....

36c and those e-leather seats are not a pleasant combination
Prickly dralon isn't much better. It's like hot velcro on bare arms.
(18 Jul 2022, 10:13 am)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]Wonder if any would care ro dome in wearing an Arriva polo shirt?
They may care ro dome in wearing an Arriva polo shirt. 

I'd be more concerned if it was a Ssriva one.
I think a lot of GNE buses are just dieing due to the heat

I feel so bad for the drivers, they must be boiling, I'd leave the bus and walk to the nearest shop to get some drinks
Noticed Stagecoach are making their staff still wear work uniform.

Joke
In Gateshead, they are handing out ice lollies & water to drivers
(19 Jul 2022, 4:22 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Noticed Stagecoach are making their staff still wear work uniform.

Joke

Not from what I saw, there was a mix in Newcastle with some in what looked like normal shirts but also plenty in t-shirts.  Given how insane the heat was today I can't imagine a tshirt vs short sleeved uniform shirt making much difference tbh.