North East Buses

Full Version: Riverside Park & Ride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure where to post this - anyone know who is operating the CLS Riverside P&R tomorrow?
(18 Jul 2022, 1:27 pm)stagecoachbusdepot wrote [ -> ]Not sure where to post this - anyone know who is operating the CLS Riverside P&R tomorrow?

Go North East - using managers and office staff, and some are subbed out to Stanley Travel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(18 Jul 2022, 6:14 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Go North East - using managers and office staff, and some are subbed out to Stanley Travel.

Just Stanley Travel? Or any other SME bus operators?
(18 Jul 2022, 6:14 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Go North East - using managers and office staff, and some are subbed out to Stanley Travel.

Cheers, are you able to say what will be running it?  Thinking about braving the heat for a few sunny snaps.
(18 Jul 2022, 6:42 pm)stagecoachbusdepot wrote [ -> ]Cheers, are you able to say what will be running it?  Thinking about braving the heat for a few sunny snaps.

Should be the Voyager fleet mainly, with two or three buses from other depots.

(18 Jul 2022, 6:47 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Should be the Voyager fleet mainly, with two or three buses from other depots.

Perfect, thanks