North East Buses

Full Version: Arriva App
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone else having issues with the Arriva App this morning. The tracking was only loading in every 1/5 times. Luckily the ticket part of the app was working fine

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
To be honest, I don't there's ever been a time where people haven't been experiencing issues with the Arriva app since they redesigned it.
(20 Sep 2022, 12:05 pm)wibblejunior wrote [ -> ]To be honest, I don't there's ever been a time where people haven't been experiencing issues with the Arriva app since they redesigned it.

I've managed to use it almost daily for m-tickets for the best part of 3 months without any real issues. It didn't load the ticket one morning, but I'm assuming drivers were aware of an issue via Ticketer as mine waved us on as soon as he saw people trying to load the app. 

I've also always managed to track my bus on it, that said I don't use the app for that particularly often as I prefer to use Bustimes.
Is the Arriva app borked for everyone else this morning?

Sent from my SM-F721B using Tapatalk