North East Buses

Full Version: Hexham Bus Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know the code for hexham bus station waiting room or toilets?
(07 Dec 2022, 6:57 pm)Unber43 wrote [ -> ]Does anyone know the code for hexham bus station waiting room or toilets?

Do they lock it now?
It's always been open whenever I've been
(07 Dec 2022, 7:11 pm)streetdeckfan wrote [ -> ]Do they lock it now?
It's always been open whenever I've been
Honestly, I didn't even try I had a 5 min connection, last time I was there was like the the second last week of the X85 running and I had about a 5 mins connection so I never tried. So I just wondered as the nearest toilets other than the bus station are at McDonalds or Tesco which is like 10 min walk.
Wentworth car park has a set of public toilets as well as the council run leisure centre.

Northumberland County Council also have an agreement with Wetherspoon to open their toilets up to the public too.
There are loos in M&S, which we use when we visit. I'm assuming the M&S is still there, as we haven been there for 3 years.
(07 Dec 2022, 6:57 pm)Unber43 wrote [ -> ]Does anyone know the code for hexham bus station waiting room or toilets?

The keypad isn't for public use - it's for the council to lock and unlock.
(09 Dec 2022, 9:36 am)xpm wrote [ -> ]The keypad isn't for public use - it's for the council to lock and unlock.

I was going to say - when a keypad is put on a door its normaly because only certain people will be allowed to use it and those that don't know it do need to know it.
(09 Dec 2022, 9:36 am)xpm wrote [ -> ]The keypad isn't for public use - it's for the council to lock and unlock.
Ah, thanks for the clarification.