North East Buses

Full Version: February 2023 changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do believe service 65 is going every 30 minutes to interwork with the 20A and retimed across the route, but there's been no mention of rebranding the 65, they will just be operated by prince bishops I would imagine
(09 Jan 2023, 10:52 am)Retro Nero wrote [ -> ]I do believe service 65 is going every 30 minutes to interwork with the 20A and retimed across the route, but there's been no mention of rebranding the 65, they will just be operated by prince bishops I would imagine
 Having the 20A interwork with something is a good idea due to the long lay over it gets in Durham (well the past few times I've driven it it did). 

As for branding, I'd ditch both Durham Explorer or whatever it's called and Prince Bishops (those Streetlites could do with a refresh) at the same time and have it all corporate livery. This may help build up GNE is a brand rather than diluting it with pointless branding which at this point, has been over done.
Apparently there are no more repaints or touch up branding happening in the near future , so maybe just an updated cant rail to show maybe Langley Park ( service 20).
(09 Jan 2023, 1:40 pm)Retro Nero wrote [ -> ]Apparently there are no more repaints or touch up branding happening in the near future , so maybe just an updated cant rail to show maybe Langley Park ( service 20).

Not even repaints into Corporate livery?
(09 Jan 2023, 3:51 pm)ne14ne1 wrote [ -> ]Not even repaints into Corporate livery?

Probably GNE realised at present it costs too much money to keep branding buses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(09 Jan 2023, 3:51 pm)ne14ne1 wrote [ -> ]Not even repaints into Corporate livery?
Just refreshed as far as I know, nothing from a branding to a corporate, this is due to staffing at saltmeadows apparently
(09 Jan 2023, 1:40 pm)Retro Nero wrote [ -> ]Apparently there are no more repaints or touch up branding happening in the near future , so maybe just an updated cant rail to show maybe Langley Park ( service 20).
What about if buses are in incidents and their branding gets re-applied is that still happening or not?

As if so eventually their will be buses in just base colours. Especially around the sides
This is getting silly a new service change thread each month at this rate !!! ?
(09 Jan 2023, 9:45 pm)Unber43 wrote [ -> ]What about if buses are in incidents and their branding gets re-applied is that still happening or not?

As if so eventually their will be buses in just base colours. Especially around the sides
Repairs and touch ups are getting done , but no overall repaints .( Rebranding into corporate from another livery ) there are still 2 prince bishops to change into corporate but this has been put on hold.5422 & 5426