North East Buses

Full Version: 41a bus Wallsend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

laura.la779@gmail.com

I got on numbers 41a in Wallsend and cause it bank hoilday so the route ran by a different company they wouldn't except my weekly ticket I've never had problem before. The service 41 on night and weekend ran by different company but still accept go north east tickets so no idea why this driver refused to accept I got on numbers 41a in Wallsend and cause it bank hoilday so the route ran by a different company they wouldn't except my weekly ticket I've never had problem before. The service 41 on night and weekend ran by different company but still accept go north east tickets so no idea why this driver refused to accept 

I got on numbers 41a in Wallsend and cause it bank hoilday so the route ran by a different company they wouldn't except my weekly ticket I've never had problem before. The service 41 on night and weekend ran by different company but still accept go north east tickets so no idea why this driver refused to accept
(02 May 2023, 11:16 am)laura.la779@gmail.com wrote [ -> ]I got on numbers 41a in Wallsend and cause it bank hoilday so the route ran by a different company they wouldn't except my weekly ticket I've never had problem before. The service 41 on night and weekend ran by different company but still accept go north east tickets so no idea why this driver refused to accept I got on numbers 41a in Wallsend and cause it bank hoilday so the route ran by a different company they wouldn't except my weekly ticket I've never had problem before. The service 41 on night and weekend ran by different company but still accept go north east tickets so no idea why this driver refused to accept 

I got on numbers 41a in Wallsend and cause it bank hoilday so the route ran by a different company they wouldn't except my weekly ticket I've never had problem before. The service 41 on night and weekend ran by different company but still accept go north east tickets so no idea why this driver refused to accept

I'm guessing the driver just didn't know. Gateshead Central Taxis aren't well known for being the most reliable of operators at the best of times. Safer for him to reject it than accepting if he was unsure.
Surely safer for him to accept rather than reject if he was unsure?
(02 May 2023, 11:22 pm)Bazza wrote [ -> ]Surely safer for him to accept rather than reject if he was unsure?

Agreed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(02 May 2023, 11:22 pm)Bazza wrote [ -> ]Surely safer for him to accept rather than reject if he was unsure?

Not always the approach taken!

I once had a GNE driver reject my ticket because it was issued by ANE - it was an Explorer!
(03 May 2023, 5:37 am)Ianthegoon wrote [ -> ]Not always the approach taken!

I once had a GNE driver reject my ticket because it was issued by ANE - it was an Explorer!
I had the same problem with a Tyne & Wear day rover many years ago. I duly reported the driver on arrival at Park Lane and it was quickly sorted.
Are GCT obliged to take what i assume is a GNE bus ticket?