North East Buses

Full Version: Contact number for Gateshead Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My son left a bag on the 71 from chester le street to Seaham, is there a number for Gateshead central taxis lost property?
(04 Nov 2023, 9:12 am)Alison71 wrote [ -> ]My son left a bag on the 71 from chester le street to Seaham, is there a number for Gateshead central taxis lost property?

Not sure if they're valid/current, but I've managed to find the following contact numbers:
0191 466 1360
0191 469 9999

If you have no luck with either, then try Nexus: https://www.nexus.org.uk/contact-us/bus

Good luck!
Back in my day driving we used to just keep whatever got left. I had some canny finds there like. Think av still got some of it somewhere ?
(09 Nov 2023, 8:29 pm)BIG MICK STOKOE wrote [ -> ]Back in my day driving we used to just keep whatever got left. I had some canny finds there like. Think av still got some of it somewhere ?

Is that how you found your horns? Sticky fingers and hairy hands!
(09 Nov 2023, 8:37 pm)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]Is that how you found your horns? Sticky fingers and hairy hands!

Sorry pet I’d been drinkin.