North East Buses

Full Version: Those song's you secretly like
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Might sound odd, but I like 80s music Tongue
(08 Jun 2014, 11:23 am)Tom wrote [ -> ]Might sound odd, but I like 80s music Tongue

I like the 80's alot, even though i was born in 1991... it just has the best music
(08 Jun 2014, 11:38 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]I like the 80's alot, even though i was born in 1991... it just has the best music

It sure does!
(08 Jun 2014, 11:23 am)Tom wrote [ -> ]Might sound odd, but I like 80s music Tongue

(08 Jun 2014, 11:38 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]I like the 80's alot, even though i was born in 1991... it just has the best music

(08 Jun 2014, 11:43 am)Tom wrote [ -> ]It sure does!

I agree some of the best music was from the 80's, I remember one day a while back, I was stood at the bus stop singing away to Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up, I looked up and this old gadget was stood looking at me and laughing as I was getting right into my singing Big Grin

I also like the 70's music, one of my favourite watering holes being Flares (now Reflex) in Sunderland [WHITE SMILING FACE]
(08 Jun 2014, 1:55 pm)marxistafozzski wrote [ -> ]I agree some of the best music was from the 80's, I remember one day a while back, I was stood at the bus stop singing away to Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up, I looked up and this old gadget was stood looking at me and laughing as I was getting right into my singing Big Grin

I also like the 70's music, one of my favourite watering holes being Flares (now Reflex) in Sunderland [WHITE SMILING FACE]

One of my old favourites is I'm Free by Kenny Loggins.
Wonder what a psychologist would think reading this? Big Grin
[quote='marxistafozzski' pid='46303' dateline='1402235717']

Relfex is really expensive, like £5 for a bottle of bud, its never open to
(06 Jul 2014, 1:06 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ][quote='marxistafozzski' pid='46303' dateline='1402235717']

Relfex is really expensive, like £5 for a bottle of bud, its never open to

I haven't been for a while, at one time I would get in for nowt, dunno if they still charge, and even got free drinks now and again, as my sister used to work there...I was nearly thrown out one night when I got caught going into the ladies toilets with a young lady, bouncer had a hold of me by the scruff o' the neck, in the end he handed me over to my sister who promised to sort me out [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]

Oh yeah, when England played Turkey at the SOL in 2003, Flares were only letting single women and couples in, my sister and my mate pretended to be a couple, I had to beg some young chick to be my girl, she played the part well once inside can tell you...Never saw her again after that night [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]
Flares used to be awesome in the early 00's. Few in there, followed by a trip to Idols, and then over to Pzazz to end the night. Wink
(06 Jul 2014, 1:49 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Flares used to be awesome in the early 00's. Few in there, followed by a trip to Idols, and then over to Pzazz to end the night. Wink

I got barred from Pzazz for life on my 19th Birthday hahaha...A bouncer stepped right in front of me as I was coming out the netty and I tripped over him, him and his pal dragged me out and right Into the road on Holmeside, nearly getting knocked over in the process...

I mostly went to Beach/Blu Bambu where the Cooper Rose is now and later on liked Varsity down Green Terrace...

Monday Nights used to be canny, 10 quid into Privilege, drink as much as you want...Wednesdays was canny in Beach/Blu Bambu, Student Night [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]
Pages: 1 2 3