North East Buses

Full Version: Fleet News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(22 Jan 2017, 6:19 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Seems someone pressed the wrong keys to change the news!

Some of you have indicated in the past that you would prefer today's news to show 'TODAY' rather than '12 hours ago' (back to midnight that day).

This was in the process of being coded at the time you saw the random date shown in your screenshot.
(23 Jan 2017, 6:14 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]Some of you have indicated in the past that you would prefer today's news to show 'TODAY' rather than '12 hours ago' (back to midnight that day).

This was in the process of being coded at the time you saw the random date shown in your screenshot.

Tongue, no worries, just thought i would let you know, just incase you didn't know/notice.
Stagecoach 39702s reg is slightly wrong.
5289 doesn't have the logo's for the WIFI/USB/Announcements
Dan, when you've updated the news, 5286, 5287 and 5288 are down as "Unallocated" also some of them are down as not having WIFI/USB ports.
(05 Apr 2017, 4:53 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Dan, when you've updated the news,  5286, 5287 and 5288 are down as "Unallocated" also some of them are down as not having WIFI/USB ports.

5286 and 5288 have only just returned to service this week, so they were technically right!

All returned to service now though - so updated accordingly.
Dan any chance you can update the fleet lists please?
(26 Jul 2017, 7:23 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Dan any chance you can update the fleet lists please?

I intend to 'catch up' at the weekend.

I've been on holiday for the last two weeks and been busy this week.
(27 Jul 2017, 6:09 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]I intend to 'catch up' at the weekend.

I've been on holiday for the last two weeks and been busy this week.

No worries, i was just wondering.
5334 is still down as allocated to Deptford, when its gone to Blackburn.

9094 is still down at Deptford.

54045 is still down at Sunderland.
(28 Oct 2017, 11:05 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]5334 is still down as allocated to Deptford, when its gone to Blackburn.

9094 is still down at Deptford.

54045 is still down at Sunderland.

Sorted!
Any chance of the news/fleet list been updated, as i see the Stagecoach one has started to be updated, if not might well hide those sections, until they are.

We can all help but we don't have access so we can't atm.
(09 Feb 2020, 4:45 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Any chance of the news/fleet list been updated, as i see the Stagecoach one has started to be updated, if not might well hide those sections, until they are.

As you said, the Stagecoach one has been started (by Adrian who is doing a grand job thus far!)

The rest will follow when time permits.

It won’t be hidden as it’s still a helpful archive resource for many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(09 Feb 2020, 4:45 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Any chance of the news/fleet list been updated, as i see the Stagecoach one has started to be updated, if not might well hide those sections, until they are.

Maybe rather than hiding outdated fleet lists. Moving forward, could a date be added on when lists are updated? This is a common feature on other sites that is notably absent from NEB lists.
(17 Feb 2020, 12:53 pm)tcts24 wrote [ -> ]Maybe rather than hiding outdated fleet lists. Moving forward, could a date be added on when lists are updated? This is a common feature on other sites that is notably absent from NEB lists.

The lists haven't been hidden.... but the last edited date is now visible.
(09 Feb 2020, 5:11 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]As you said, the Stagecoach one has been started (by Adrian who is doing a grand job thus far!)

The rest will follow when time permits.

Go North East Fleet News & fleet lists now almost up to date - with only last week's movements yet to be updated.

Michael owes me a few beers... 650+ news articles later!
(17 Feb 2020, 7:26 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Go North East Fleet News & fleet lists now almost up to date - with only last week's movements yet to be updated.

Michael owes me a few beers... 650+ news articles later!

Tongue, *sends some beer over*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5