North East Buses

Full Version: Photo thieves exposed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(24 Jul 2015, 6:18 pm)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]Time to revive this thread: https://www.flickr.com/photos/134246092@N06/

(It's already been mentioned in the Flickr Accounts thread.)

Merged.
As if no-one was going to spot the photo lifted from LVWN's Flickr with the copyright watermark at the bottom!
2 people are following him now...
(26 Jul 2015, 8:33 am)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]2 people are following him now...

I bet without even looking Davie is one... Big Grin
(26 Jul 2015, 12:41 pm)Jackamcardle wrote [ -> ]I bet without even looking Davie is one... Big Grin
Do you what, he is!
He has now uploaded added more stolen photos on his page, and replied to my FlickrMail saying that he found the images on Google.
(27 Jul 2015, 11:21 am)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]He has now uploaded added more stolen photos on his page, and replied to my FlickrMail saying that he found the images on Google.

Funnily enough, that is what he said to me.
Funny enough i got this reply:

I let my big cousin sort my account out and he did it not me
(27 Jul 2015, 11:39 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]Funny enough i got this reply:

Oooh, his "big cousin".  Rolleyes I bet he'll come and beat us up...    Big Grin
(27 Jul 2015, 11:47 am)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]Oooh, his "big cousin".  Rolleyes I bet he'll come and beat us up...    Big Grin

hahaha!
Its always somebody elses fault...
He is turning into an idiot already he cannot go around stealing photos he could get done for copyright theft
(27 Jul 2015, 1:23 pm)Diamond One wrote [ -> ]He is turning into an idiot already he cannot go around stealing photos he could get done for copyright theft
I don't think he has done himself any favours by stealing this
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134246092@...ateposted/ photograph which clearly show LVNW's copyright notice...
(27 Jul 2015, 11:39 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]Funny enough i got this reply:

Lol he is probably did do it but cannot admit it
(27 Jul 2015, 1:52 pm)Diamond One wrote [ -> ]Lol he is probably did do it but caNnot admit it

He'll blame anyone but himself.
I got exactly the same response as Michael, when I asked him to stop removing people's photographs from their Flickr photostreams and placing them onto his. He let his ''big cousin'' onto his Flickr and he did it... Yeah, and I'm the Prince of Wales in case you weren't aware!
(27 Jul 2015, 2:28 pm)R852 PRG wrote [ -> ]I got exactly the same response as Michael, when I asked him to stop removing people's photographs from their Flickr photostreams and placing them onto his. He let his ''big cousin'' onto his Flickr and he did it... Yeah, and I'm the Prince of Wales in case you weren't aware!

No you aren't. You are just some stone thrower from Chester-le-Street! Tongue
Just done a bit of research into Garreth, and it turns out that he lives in Houghton-le-Spring and goes to a primary school (since 2007 Undecided ).
If you look on 'Garret's' Flickr he has uploaded some more photos which clearly aren't his...

I believe this https://www.flickr.com/photos/134246092@...ateposted/ belongs to Daniel Graham.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8