North East Buses

Full Version: This forum is like North Korea And Over Zealously Moderated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(15 Mar 2014, 7:34 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]That must be Liam. I'm still being referenced in the news a lot recently, what with it being 100 years since World War 1 (obviously linking in with World War 2).

Are you watching Father Ted? :p
(16 Mar 2014, 9:06 pm)Andreos Constantopolous wrote [ -> ]Are you watching Father Ted? :p

That would be an ecumenical matter.
Aye...
A good time to bump this thread again due to recent developments?
(21 Apr 2021, 3:51 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]A good time to bump this thread again due to recent developments?

Forgot all about this thread!
Some developments in Pyongyang North East today as an amnesty is declared upon the posting of bus photographs previously deemed unsuitable and evil.

Presumably, as reports claim, this is part of the backlash against the ruling elite after one of the 'Dear Leaders' threatened to 'tell your parents' after they were criticised publically.

More news to follow as it arrives.
An interesting night in Pyongyang North East.

Sources on the ground are reporting a coup is taking place.

Could we see the fall of the Kim Dynasty...?

....And in other news, an Elvis sighting has also been reported in the city. If you have seen Elvis, please call our news hotline on 745-574-7455.
(19 Aug 2021, 7:59 pm)Clifton Hignett III wrote [ -> ]An interesting night in Pyongyang North East.

Sources on the ground are reporting a coup is taking place.

Could we see the fall of the Kim Dynasty...?

I got the inside scoop from my barber, and I’m told it could be the end of his Korea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[attachment=10500]

I wonder if Horden is zealously over-moderated just like this forum?
Apparently North Korea is undergoing a regime change as their self-appointed, self-reverent 'Dear Leader' has decided to take a leave of absence.
I say what I want when I want bonny lad & people who know me don’t test me
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/n...d-pentagon

The North will rise again!!

There are also reports that Pyongyang were responsible for the drone footage of parked-up buses at Riverside during the strike recently on Youtube, but those reports remain unconfirmed.

In other news, productivity is up in downtown Pyongyang after comparisons were made between the fledgling North Korean car industry and a farmer cultivating potatoes in a field outside the capital. There is no evidence to the rumour that the farmer was shot dead to achieve productivity parity.
Pages: 1 2