North East Buses

Full Version: Procters Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(04 Dec 2014, 7:10 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Looking on Traveline it would appear that from January 2nd service A66 is being withdrawn and this will mean that only service H66 will operate to Teesside Park which means that there will only be one bus an hour to Teesside Park.

That is correct, which is odd as they're contracted to provide 2 buses an hour to Teesside Park (I believe) ... I always thought they missed a trick in not running them through to Middlesbrough though, half of them run light to go onto 492s anyway so it wouldn't cost a lot to do.
(04 Dec 2014, 7:10 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Looking on Traveline it would appear that from January 2nd service A66 is being withdrawn and this will mean that only service H66 will operate to Teesside Park which means that there will only be one bus an hour to Teesside Park.

Where do you find this Traveline info?
At the Stockton Bus Forum the Council said the Connect Tees Valley Forthcoming Changes list would be up and running by Monday or Tuesday of this week, but all they have put up is a notice saying its coming back soon!
I said that to the new MD at the Forum and he said hadn't someone tried to runm a service there before. They have, but like you say if they are running there anyway they might as well carry passengers. Arriva's main reason for pulling out was traffic congestion. Don't know if that has improved with access changes, but the Leven services seem to manage ok.
Went to Plan a Journey page, typed in Stockton High Street and Teesside Park Toys R Us and the only results showing were the H66 and Stagecoach services.

Wonder if the forthcoming timetable changes page will actually be updated this time, as before you would be looking at service changes that happened months ago.
Long term lurker Volvo B12T NL52WUO has turned up at Esk Valley
https://www.flickr.com/photos/49007178@N02/15458434967
New arrival at Leven Valley...

[Image: 15341049033_a24e59c64d.jpg]Leven Valley / YJ64 DXL by Jimmi's Bus Photos, on Flickr
(07 Dec 2014, 9:53 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]New arrival at Leven Valley...

[Image: 15341049033_a24e59c64d.jpg]Leven Valley / YJ64 DXL by Jimmi's Bus Photos, on Flickr

As mentioned on the previous page Dan :p
(07 Dec 2014, 10:21 am)Kuyoyo wrote [ -> ]As mentioned on the previous page Dan :p
Wooops.. Wondered why Jimmi didn't mention it, and it's because it already had been! Tongue
Driver on A66 today took over 5 minutes to work out how to ring my ticket out. Muttered "what a f ing job, you get one days training"!

Hope no-one was waiting at the Cinema as he asked if anyone wanted dropping there and as they didn't missed it out! Even though he was then parked up in the bus station waiting his time to do 45!
(13 Dec 2014, 2:39 pm)Cock Robin wrote [ -> ]Driver on A66 today took over 5 minutes to work out how to ring my ticket out. Muttered "what a f ing job, you get one days training"!

Hope no-one was waiting at the Cinema as he asked if anyone wanted dropping there and as they didn't missed it out! Even though he was then parked up in the bus station waiting his time to do 45!

The A66/H66 usually drop off the passengers at Teesside Park then run light to Middlesbrough Bus Station to pick up another service.

Another will be running around Teesside Park at around the same time to pick up passengers heading to Stockton and beyond which will probably have run dead from Middlesbrough.

This is incredibly annoying for passengers as those who aren't aware of this usually starting shouting stuff like "why is he out of service" "why has he gone down to the cinema, he didn't on the way here" "why is there another bus going down now" until you end up having to explain the interworking to passengers who don't have a clue what the hell you are talking about.

When I have been on before they have asked if people wanted to be off at the cinema and if no-one replies they just U-turn at the roundabout by Morrisons, which really they probably shouldn't be doing.
(13 Dec 2014, 2:39 pm)Cock Robin wrote [ -> ]Driver on A66 today took over 5 minutes to work out how to ring my ticket out. Muttered "what a f   ing job, you get one days training"!

If it's the lad I am thinking of, he only started with them about a week ago. Was at Stagecoach when I was there but left not long after I started, can't remember what for (too many left!) - he was working for CMC a few weeks ago then appeared on Leven about a week ago. Passed him on the 66s earlier today so quite likely.
Ticketer machines can't take that much to get used to though, they're pretty simple to operate!
(13 Dec 2014, 2:53 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]The A66/H66 usually drop off the passengers at Teesside Park then run light to Middlesbrough Bus Station to pick up another service.

Another will be running around Teesside Park at around the same time to pick up passengers heading to Stockton and beyond which will probably have run dead from Middlesbrough.

This is incredibly annoying for passengers as those who aren't aware of this usually starting shouting stuff like "why is he out of service" "why has he gone down to the cinema, he didn't on the way here" "why is there another bus going down now" until you end up having to explain the interworking to passengers who don't have a clue what the hell you are talking about.

When I have been on before they have asked if people wanted to be off at the cinema and if no-one replies they just U-turn at the roundabout by Morrisons, which really they probably shouldn't be doing.

D'oh! Of course, what was I thinking! Passed the other one going out as well!
Why Couldn't they just leave the 66 as it was cause its not as good anymore
Leven Valley service changes from Friday 2nd January.

A66
This service will be withdrawn after operation on Wednesday 31st 2014.

in order to better serve shift changes at James Cook Hospital, the 0725 Monday to Friday journey from Middlesbrough to Stainton will operate 10 minutes earlier throughout.
There will be no other changes to the route and timetable.
http://www.connectteesvalley.com/data/ti...020115.pdf

in order to better serve shift changes at James Cook Hospital, the 0757 Monday to Friday journey from Stainton to Middlesbrough will operate 10 minutes earlier throughout.
There will be no other changes to the route and timetable.

Increased frequency and other minor timetable changes.
The frequency of the Monday to Saturday daytime service will be increased to half hourly throughout the day.
Journeys will operate one minute earlier from Wolviston Court towards Middlesbrough.
The 0655 Monday to Friday journey from Billingham, The Swan to Middlesbrough will operate up to six minutes earlier.
The 0742 Monday to Friday journey from Middlesbrough to Billingham and return will additionally operate on Saturdays
Does anyone know what has happened or what is happening with MX07 JOJ since its crash in September?
Another transfer within the group

Mercedes Vario W995JNF now with Esk Valley
https://www.flickr.com/photos/thespian/16062018725
Well the A66 was still running yesterday!!
(20 Nov 2014, 9:52 am)biglugs@yahoo.com wrote [ -> ]Ok whos doing newcastle to Sunderland and hartlepool

Lee's of Durham operate rail replacement services for:

Northern route 1 - Chathill/Morpeth to Newcastle/Metrocentre
Northern route 2 - Nunthorpe/Middlesbrough to Newcastle/Metrocentre
Northern route 3 - Bishop Auckland/Darlington to Middlesbrough/Saltburn
Northern route 4 - Sunderland/Newcastle to Hexham/Carlisle
Northern route 5 - Middlesbrough to Whitby
They might also do Northern route 6
(03 Jan 2015, 2:30 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 wrote [ -> ]Lee's of Durham operate rail replacement services for:

Northern route 1 - Chathill/Morpeth to Newcastle/Metrocentre
Northern route 2 - Nunthorpe/Middlesbrough to Newcastle/Metrocentre
Northern route 3 - Bishop Auckland/Darlington to Middlesbrough/Saltburn
Northern route 4 - Sunderland/Newcastle to Hexham/Carlisle
Northern route 5 - Middlesbrough to Whitby
They might also do Northern route 6

We'll continue this discussion in our Coach thread here
Has the A66 come off yet?
(12 Jan 2015, 5:08 pm)Cock Robin wrote [ -> ]Has the A66 come off yet?

Yeah it'll have finished on Saturday I guess.
Working out their new diagrams is an interesting task!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20