North East Buses
Whats made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Whats made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 21 Nov 2015

Easyjet is normally good value...

Last time I went I flew BMIBaby to the City Airport...

When ya go back, see about the Taxi Tour, I highly reccomend it, it's about 30 quid and ya get to look round places like The Falls Road, Shankill, The Peace Lines(big fuck off walls that divide the Shankill and Falls, Bombay Street where it all kicked off in 1969...The Murals are mint as well...Last time I was there the taxi driver owed my uncle a favour so i got the tour for nowt [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES] As a football fan, I also got to see the place where George Best is buried and where he grew up...

City Sightseeing is good, ya get to go up to the front door of Stormont and it is the same every time, You hear about the Hockey team nearly being called the Bombers or the Bullets, You hear about Glentoran FC turning down George Best as a 15yo and they have regretted it ever since and they always show you a very unflattering mural painting of the Queen Mother just off the lower Shankill...You could do the Taxi Tour and 9 out of 10 times you will hear a different story

Bragging a bit now, my Uncle is well connected in Belfast and everyone loves him, anything I want to do, he would be able to sort it out, cheap rates at the Hilton, cheap car hire, taxi tour, when I was there in 2008, he arranged for me to have free drinks in the Hilton Bar which gave me the opportunity to meet some WWE Wrestlers as they were staying there that night...I nearly got caught with my pants down one night and he coulda probably bribed the police to bail me out if I actually did get caught lmao

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Andreos1 - 21 Nov 2015

(20 Nov 2015, 7:48 pm)DanPicken wrote Paris and that place the plane came down in Egypt he mentioned.
That's them.
Mind, looking at the list below, our very own Judith Chalmers is getting about a bit!

(21 Nov 2015, 10:29 am)NK53 TKT wrote Travel Plans:
Austrailia over Late December
Belfast Early January 
Center Parcs Mid January
London Mid-Late January 
Chambery skiing with school Late January-Early February
Mid February London 
July Egypt(Supposedly)
August Bulgaria

RE: Whats made you happy today? - DanPicken - 21 Nov 2015

(21 Nov 2015, 6:12 pm)Andreos1 wrote That's them.
Mind, looking at the list below, our very own Judith Chalmers is getting about a bit!

Then there's me furthest abroad I've been is Scotland that's if you even can count Scotland.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 21 Nov 2015

(21 Nov 2015, 6:13 pm)DanPicken wrote Then there's me furthest abroad I've been is Scotland that's if you even can count Scotland.
Scotland ain't abroad mate...

No matter how much they want to be, they aint even a foreign country [emoji14]

RE: Whats made you happy today? - NK53 TKT - 21 Nov 2015

(21 Nov 2015, 6:12 pm)Andreos1 wrote That's them.

Yup, I am a lucky person, I did not include many trips to London, I go 14 times a year
EDIT: I may need a new passport Tongue

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 22 Nov 2015

So you're going to Australia in late December, yet going to Belfast in early January? There's about 2 days travel required to Australia, so you can't be staying there for very long!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - NK53 TKT - 22 Nov 2015

(22 Nov 2015, 11:16 am)Adrian wrote So you're going to Australia in late December, yet going to Belfast in early January? There's about 2 days travel required to Australia, so you can't be staying there for very long!

Nope, just under a week

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 22 Nov 2015

(22 Nov 2015, 4:12 pm)NK53 TKT wrote Nope, just under a week
You're going to Australia for less than a week...?

RE: Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 22 Nov 2015

(22 Nov 2015, 4:13 pm)Adrian wrote You're going to Australia for less than a week...?

Seems strange to travel such a lengthy distance for such a short period of time.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 23 Nov 2015

got all my GNE targets now i can focus on getting my SNE and ANE but i'll do SNE soon

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 23 Nov 2015

Got myself a new laptop that replaces the 5-year old Samsung fireball. Still getting to grips with it. 30 minutes from ordering to collecting it with Argos' Fast Track, result!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 23 Nov 2015

Sunderland AFC won 1-0 against Crystal Palace Jermaine Defoe has made my night

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 24 Nov 2015

My mates at college.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - NK53 TKT - 24 Nov 2015

The realisation I have a teacher training day on Friday
NO SCHOOL!!!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - DanPicken - 24 Nov 2015

(24 Nov 2015, 9:46 pm)NK53 TKT wrote The realisation I have a teacher training day on Friday

NO SCHOOL!!!

I have one on Monday because we're becoming an Academy.

(24 Nov 2015, 9:48 pm)DanPicken wrote I have one on Monday because we're becoming an Academy.

My school IS an academy, St Mary's Longbenton

RE: Whats made you happy today? - DanPicken - 24 Nov 2015

(24 Nov 2015, 9:50 pm)NK53 TKT wrote My school IS an academy, St Mary's Longbenton

Mines St Wilfred's, Harton, South Shields.

(24 Nov 2015, 9:52 pm)DanPicken wrote Mines St Wilfred's, Harton, South Shields.

Never been near there, I never seem to cross paths with South Shields, the X34 is good though

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 25 Nov 2015

I am meeting a beautiful young lady in just over 1 hour...

Crapping myself...I aint done a date for years

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Michael - 25 Nov 2015

(25 Nov 2015, 10:50 am)MrFozz wrote I am meeting a beautiful young lady in just over 1 hour...

Eeee go on there Fozz!

(25 Nov 2015, 10:59 am)Michael wrote Eeee go on there Fozz!
am not good with shit like this...

I can advise others on matters of the heart, when it comes to practising what I preach, it is a completely different story lol

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Michael - 25 Nov 2015

(25 Nov 2015, 11:36 am)MrFozz wrote am not good with shit like this...

I can advise others on matters of the heart, when it comes to practising what I preach, it is a completely different story lol

You'll be fine, just tell her you big in the department, then you'll of scored... if ya know what i mean!  Angel Angel

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Andreos1 - 25 Nov 2015

(25 Nov 2015, 11:37 am)Michael wrote You'll be fine, just tell her you big in the department, then you'll of scored... if ya know what i mean!  Angel Angel

She may end up disappointed!

Once saw a lesbian comedienne talking about how she won over her other half...

*under 16's look away now*

...and that involved re-enacting the movement she does with her two middle fingers, to get the last Pringle out of a tube.

(25 Nov 2015, 11:37 am)Michael wrote You'll be fine, just tell her you big in the department, then you'll of scored... if ya know what i mean!  Angel Angel
If I tell her that, she will get a little shock when the truth comes out...If indeed you are being dirty minded lol

Best dig that pump out [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

(25 Nov 2015, 11:43 am)Andreos1 wrote She may end up disappointed!

Once saw a lesbian comedienne talking about how she won over her other half...

*under 16's look away now*

...and that involved re-enacting the movement she does with her two middle fingers, to get the last Pringle out of a tube.
love it mate...Good way to find a spot named after a letter in the alphabet

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 25 Nov 2015

(25 Nov 2015, 11:44 am)MrFozz wrote If I tell her that, she will get a little shock when the truth comes out...If indeed you are being dirty minded lol

Best dig that pump out [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Do you not get any of them emails for enlargement in that department? I never have, also never had any emails from some Prince in some country wanting to put money in my bank account. [emoji1]

(25 Nov 2015, 11:47 am)MrFozz wrote love it mate...Good way to find a spot named after a letter in the alphabet

What the hell is a B-spot? [emoji1]

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 25 Nov 2015

(25 Nov 2015, 10:50 am)MrFozz wrote I am meeting a beautiful young lady in just over 1 hour...

Good luck mate Wink

RE: Whats made you happy today? - NK53 TKT - 26 Nov 2015

I get my last day of school today as tomorrow is a training

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Michael - 26 Nov 2015

Got a seat on the metro for once... normally busy at this time.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 26 Nov 2015

(26 Nov 2015, 8:14 am)Michael wrote Got a seat on the metro for once... normally busy at this time.

You must have got mine, as I didn't get a seat today!