North East Buses
What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What has amused you/made you laugh today? (/showthread.php?tid=1674)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - BusLoverMum - 15 Nov 2016

Humdinger of a row on the X21, this afternoon, about open/closed windows.

Woman kept closing windows cited hat she "likes fresh air but not a draught". Them buses run hot, so when a guy embarked in CLS, he immediately opened a window. She told him "you had better shut that now" at which point. he told her that "it's a warm day, today" and refused poin blank (I inwardly cheered, as I was feeling a bit hot flushy, at this point, but had heard about a leaky pipe bursting at home and was too afraid of what I might find, plus too perturbed by my apparent invisibility to people 15 years my senior, this week, to be my usual bolshy self).

A full scale row erupted and he invited her to repeat what she muttered, at one point, They got more irate with each other, and i was just at the point to advise her to sit at the front, which was an extreme of suffocation way beyond draught free, when she started ranting and moved of her own accord.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Jamie M - 17 Nov 2016

logo war in general discussion

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Jimmi - 18 Nov 2016

Person sat on the train in front of me has a picture of Cilla Black as her lock screen.

Surprise, surprise, the unexpected hits you between the eyes.
The unpredictable, that's the surprise you see, surprise! Surprise!

Even more amusing as I'm heading to Liverpool although she got off at York.

What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Jimmi - 26 Nov 2016

Could have sworn that I was in Stanhope, we must be well lost on Weardale demonstrator Citaro BT66TZE
[Image: 634637b637eccdb4ff89df50ef92be87.jpg]
[Image: c37cc0a4628a9a84e6268078ceeed053.jpg]
[Image: 3f8b475a1840be249e19eb377a68c680.jpg]

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Michael - 29 Nov 2016

Vegan campaigners demand animal fat removed from new £5 notes

http://news.sky.com/story/vegan-campaigners-demand-animal-fat-removed-from-new-1635-notes-10676891

First world problems

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - northern156 - 30 Nov 2016

(29 Nov 2016, 5:50 pm)Michael wrote Vegan campaigners demand animal fat removed from new £5 notes

http://news.sky.com/story/vegan-campaigners-demand-animal-fat-removed-from-new-1635-notes-10676891

First world problems

Has anyone tried telling them that if they want a suitable replacement for their new £5 note, they can go along to a greengrocer and exchange it for a big bag of fruit & veg that will be animal fat free? Big Grin

What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Jimmi - 30 Nov 2016

Had someone messaging me on Facebook who has got me mixed with another Matthew, he actually asked me if I was this other Matthew and I had to say no I wasn't and asked me why which I then had to say because I ain't him then asked me to show me. Not like it says my name on my Facebook?!

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Michael - 01 Dec 2016

This appeared on my Facebook memories: (Warning, does contain sexual references!)

*UNCENSORED* Ravenstake.com- "Harry Potter sex"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZsHgJAEmHM

-----------

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - R852 PRG - 01 Dec 2016

https://www.flickr.com/photos/142814434@N05/31216397426/in/dateposted-public/

I see they're still active in the community.

Edit: deleted the comments.

(01 Dec 2016, 5:59 pm)R852 PRG wrote https://www.flickr.com/photos/142814434@N05/31216397426/in/dateposted-public/

Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - R852 PRG - 01 Dec 2016

(01 Dec 2016, 6:33 pm)Michael wrote Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

I've left him to stew now. Reassuring to see that he hasn't mended his ways.

(01 Dec 2016, 6:41 pm)R852 PRG wrote I've left him to stew now. Reassuring to see that he hasn't mended his ways.

Tongue, i do like that last comment... i wonder who left that?  Angel

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Jimmi - 01 Dec 2016

(01 Dec 2016, 5:59 pm)R852 PRG wrote https://www.flickr.com/photos/142814434@N05/31216397426/in/dateposted-public/

Not the brightest spark, like how he (and another person who commented) must of thought that no-one would ever notice the new accounts they made on here after originally being banned.

What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Jimmi - 01 Dec 2016

It's amazing what you can find in Asda.
[Image: 40bf2adb22b201c05eae3f803d200770.jpg]

If you think this is inappropriate, bare in mind this was on a shelf in one of the UK's leading supermarkets.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - LeeCalder - 02 Dec 2016

(01 Dec 2016, 7:11 pm)Jimmi wrote It's amazing what you can find in Asda.
[Image: 40bf2adb22b201c05eae3f803d200770.jpg]

If you think this is inappropriate, bare in mind this was on a shelf in one of the UK's leading supermarkets.

I saw that in Debenham's in Birmingham yesterday, certainly made me chuckle.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - omnicity4659 - 05 Dec 2016

Chester-le-Street's Christmas tree. Six-foot high metal railings all around it! At least the railings had tree-shape spikes... Big Grin

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - South Tyne Lad - 05 Dec 2016

Soemone's replaced Emma it seems.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXqdisf4oIg

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Andreos1 - 15 Dec 2016

https://twitter.com/TheMediaTweets/status/809476611892531200

Vanity Fair vs Trump just took a sudden twist!

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - MurdnunoC - 15 Dec 2016

This:

Britain First’s Paul Golding Jailed For 8 Weeks For Breaching High Court Injunction

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - James101 - 16 Dec 2016

After leaving GNE's online customer service team, Bob went for his next job interview....

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Jamie M - 16 Dec 2016

(16 Dec 2016, 11:19 am)James101 wrote After leaving GNE's online customer service team, Bob went for his next job interview....
This is pure gold

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - EL1TE - 16 Dec 2016

GNE 6028 still has an interior about the angel...

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Andreos1 - 02 Jan 2017

Seeing that 'illegal raves' are alive and well, with one happening last night in one of the towers on the Newcastle side of the Tyne Bridge.
Police closed it down.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - MurdnunoC - 02 Jan 2017

(02 Jan 2017, 11:07 am)Andreos1 wrote Seeing that 'illegal raves' are alive and well, with one happening last night in one of the towers on the Newcastle side of the Tyne Bridge.
Police closed it down.

What's more amusing, if you read the Chronicle's Facebook page, is that very few are condemning the rave itself. It seems half are saying 'Good on them' while the other half are wanting in know where their invite was...

So far, no arrests have been made.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Andreos1 - 04 Jan 2017

(02 Jan 2017, 6:59 pm)MurdnunoC wrote What's more amusing, if you read the Chronicle's Facebook page, is that very few are condemning the rave itself. It seems half are saying 'Good on them' while the other half are wanting in know where their invite was...

So far, no arrests have been made.

One comment in particular made me chuckle. It was from someone who appeared to be against the rave and was extremely concerned with the amount of pigeon sh!t in the towers and the diseases it could cause.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - MurdnunoC - 04 Jan 2017

(04 Jan 2017, 9:02 am)Andreos1 wrote One comment in particular made me chuckle. It was from someone who appeared to be against the rave and was extremely concerned with the amount of pigeon sh!t in the towers and the diseases it could cause.

Yeah, I saw that. Though I must point out, he didn't unequivocally state he was against the rave but rather, as you say, the venue.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Andreos1 - 08 Jan 2017

https://twitter.com/NUFC_JAY17/status/817138193913053184

Has Defoe gone yet?

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - South Tyne Lad - 12 Jan 2017

Sat here laughing at the Sad Bastard that decided to report me and a fellow enthusiast friend on Facebook for " Fake Names " Hahahahaha......

So to clear things up, I'll explain everything again.

The fact I don't have a public Bus Account with my first and last name on is because for one, I have a Personal Account with them names where people who I don't want to know I have a hobby in transport.
Two , My account isn't a fake name, Aaron is my middle name ( Albeit I rarely use ) , And its going to stay that way.

I only got back into the Facebook side of the hobby last week, And it seems someone doesn't want me on there, But , Unfortunately for whoever done this , You'll have to put up with me.

I'm not scared to criticise anyone, I'm not scared to show someone up either , I'm also not scared to say something to anyone face to face either, Which I'll jump at the chance to do when I find out who it is.

I thought I would post it on here because half of my Bus Account friends are also members of this forum, So it gets the message across quicker.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Jimmi - 12 Jan 2017

(12 Jan 2017, 1:50 pm)South Tyne Lad wrote Sat here laughing at the Sad Bastard that decided to report me and a fellow enthusiast friend on Facebook for " Fake Names " Hahahahaha......

The fact I don't have a public Bus Account with my first and last name on is because for one, I have a Personal Account with them names where people who I don't want to know I have a hobby in transport.
Two , My account isn't a fake name, Aaron is my middle name ( Albeit I rarely use ) , And its going to stay that way.

I only got back into the Facebook side of the hobby last week, And it seems someone doesn't want me on there, But , Unfortunately for whoever done this , You'll have to put up with me.

I'm not scared to criticise anyone, I'm not scared to show someone up either , I'm also not scared to say something to anyone face to face either, Which I'll jump at the chance to do when I find out who it is.

I thought I would post it on here because half of my Bus Account friends are also members of this forum, So it gets the message across quicker.

Sounds about right.

I don't why this is but quite often it seems this hobby and Facebook don't mix well together, seems like just about everyday I am witnessing a argument between enthusiasts, usually over nowt, some want ape over being called tramps the other day.

As for the "someone not wanting you there" thing, stay as it will annoy them.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Jamie M - 12 Jan 2017

(12 Jan 2017, 1:50 pm)South Tyne Lad wrote Sat here laughing at the Sad Bastard that decided to report me and a fellow enthusiast friend on Facebook for " Fake Names " Hahahahaha......

I don't touch facebook when it comes to this stuff because the whole social network is notorious for this. I used to be uptight about my interest, but since I've let it go. It's no different from anyone being open about playing computer games or whatever, they're all hobbies.