North East Buses
2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) (/showthread.php?tid=1075)

RE: football - MurdnunoC - 10 Jun 2014

Although I agree that the video probably started off as an innocent little rant, he probably should have known better than to post it on a public forum like Facebook where people can comment, share and criticise.

But I feel if it was anyone else spouting such incoherent vitriol into a web-cam, the immediate reaction would be to ridicule the person who made it and this is why I have limited sympathy for the lad in this particular instance. Obviously I don't condone or agree any malicious or personal attacks upon his character by those who know him, but, as Fozz says, the video was designed to provoke some kind of reaction amongst fellow supporters and he's got obviously one.

To turn a negative into a positive, I think the video has Rude Tube potential. We might actually get to see Bazza featured on television at some point. Some of those videos actually make money, regardless of how ridiculous or inane they are. Perhaps Bazza should get an agent Wink

RE: football - Dan - 11 Jun 2014

Didn't he have fame in the local newspaper for being the first to get the new Sunderland top or something a few months back? I'm sure I rememberee my mates saying something about it and reading a news article of some sort, taking the pee because they'd found him on Twitter.

Re: RE: football - MrFozz - 11 Jun 2014

(11 Jun 2014, 3:45 am)Dan wrote Didn't he have fame in the local newspaper for being the first to get the new Sunderland top or something a few months back? I'm sure I rememberee my mates saying something about it and reading a news article of some sort, taking the pee because they'd found him on Twitter.

Yes I think he did, I think he has been the first to get a new top more than once

[Image: image.jpg]

Picture found on Ready to Go

The video has also found it's way back onto Youtube

This whole thing reminds me of my old dad, he holds grudges and never forgets the grudge, on the list of people he hates and wants to outlive is Jimmy Hill, he once got a relegation deciding game kicked off late (Coventry v Bristol City), Sunderland v Everton kicked off 15 minutes earlier, Coventry and Brizzle knew the result they had to get and Sunderland ended up going down, it did not matter that Sunderland were shite over the season, he forever blames old tatey chin for Sunderland going down...

Laurie McMenemie is also on his to die list, took Sunderland to the old 3rd Division

Gus Poyet was even on the list for a while after an incident at the SoL in a game v Leeds in 2006

RE: football - Andreos1 - 12 Jun 2014

(11 Jun 2014, 7:04 am)marxistafozzski wrote Yes I think he did, I think he has been the first to get a new top more than once

[Image: image.jpg]

Picture found on Ready to Go

The video has also found it's way back onto Youtube

This whole thing reminds me of my old dad, he holds grudges and never forgets the grudge, on the list of people he hates and wants to outlive is Jimmy Hill, he once got a relegation deciding game kicked off late (Coventry v Bristol City), Sunderland v Everton kicked off 15 minutes earlier, Coventry and Brizzle knew the result they had to get and Sunderland ended up going down, it did not matter that Sunderland were shite over the season, he forever blames old tatey chin for Sunderland going down...

Laurie McMenemie is also on his to die list, took Sunderland to the old 3rd Division

Gus Poyet was even on the list for a while after an incident at the SoL in a game v Leeds in 2006

What do ya mean? He is a Geordie legend!

The pictures of him arriving to be met like a messiah and the contrasting pictures later on in his tenure still make me smile now.

Going back to the Fifa shambles, Uefa have said they want Blatter to stand down and Blatter has accused the UK press of racism.

His position is becoming untenable.

If something happens in Brazil like I predict, he may be forced to stand down - not through shame (of which he has none), but because he has no choice.

Re: RE: football - MrFozz - 12 Jun 2014

(12 Jun 2014, 11:06 am)Andreos Constantopolous wrote What do ya mean? He is a Geordie legend!

The pictures of him arriving to be met like a messiah and the contrasting pictures later on in his tenure still make me smile now.

Going back to the Fifa shambles, Uefa have said they want Blatter to stand down and Blatter has accused the UK press of racism.

His position is becoming untenable.

If something happens in Brazil like I predict, he may be forced to stand down - not through shame (of which he has none), but because he has no choice.

I think Blatter playing the race card is despicable and a very serious allegation to make...

I think Old Sepp is an Anglophobe...

If UEFA want rid of him, I am sure they will get there wish, after FIFA, UEFA are probably the most powerful authority in football

(12 Jun 2014, 11:32 am)marxistafozzski wrote I think Blatter playing the race card is despicable and a very serious allegation to make...

I think Old Sepp is an Anglophobe...

If UEFA want rid of him, I am sure they will get there wish, after FIFA, UEFA are probably the most powerful authority in football

Deliberate irony? Wink

Getting back to the domestic game again.
Gateshead have re-signed Jon Shaw.

Hopefully he can recapture the form he had first time around.

Re: football - MrFozz - 12 Jun 2014

End of the day mate, me and you could run FIFA better than the current regime

#fozzanddandreosforfifaprez

I expect big things from Heed this coming season, they are probably the strongest team in the division after Brizzle Rovers, I hope they can make a decent assault on the Championship.

Darlo have made a couple of signings, I can't remember off the top of my head, but Liam Hatch is one of them

(12 Jun 2014, 12:16 pm)marxistafozzski wrote End of the day mate, me and you could run FIFA better than the current regime

#fozzanddandreosforfifaprez

I expect big things from Heed this coming season, they are probably the strongest team in the division after Brizzle Rovers, I hope they can make a decent assault on the Championship.

Darlo have made a couple of signings, I can't remember off the top of my head, but Liam Hatch is one of them

Wonder if eezypeazy has thrown his hat into the ring? Big Grin

Hopefully the first of many for Gateshead.
Haven't heard many rumours about incoming players. Due to the numbers that left, there has to be more coming.

I read something about Hatch approaching Darlington minutes after being released from Gateshead.
http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/football/darlington/9756812.Dowson___s_arrival_makes_it_a_dozen_new_signings/

A new team for Darlington!

RE: football - MrFozz - 12 Jun 2014

Hopefully we will go one better next season and win the league, there is some tasty games to be played, Spennymoor and Scarborough for starters...

Hatch is a hell of a signing for us in my opinion

Re: RE: Go North East - Latest - MrFozz - 12 Jun 2014

Seems like Colback had 2nd thoughts about joining Newcastle, he wanted to goto Wet Sham, when Newcastle found out they tried to sell him for 5

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-west-hams-bizarre-transfer-3672136

RE: football - MrFozz - 12 Jun 2014

Kicking off In Brazil already in and around Sao Paulo

RE: football - Michael - 12 Jun 2014

What aloud of shit spraying the pitch with some shity white spray.

Now diving, bollocks

Re: RE: football - Adrian - 12 Jun 2014

(12 Jun 2014, 9:30 pm)Michael wrote What aloud of shit spraying the pitch with some shity white spray.

Now diving, bollocks

Load of shite man. They'd rather have a tin of spray paint than video ref to cut out cheats.

(12 Jun 2014, 9:32 pm)aureolin wrote Load of shite man. They'd rather have a tin of spray paint than video ref to cut out cheats.

Blatter spoiling the game, next he will want 2 goal keepers playing....

I hope someone injures Neymers all he does is dive.

Spoils the game something needs to be done.

Has the ref being paid by brazil for them to win?

Seems the lovely people of Brazil are protesting again.

Police are on it though.

Re: RE: football - MrFozz - 12 Jun 2014

(12 Jun 2014, 9:41 pm)Michael wrote Blatter spoiling the game, next he will want 2 goal keepers playing....

I hope someone injures Neymers all he does is dive.

Spoils the game something needs to be done.

Has the ref being paid by brazil for them to win?

Fred went down easier than a hookers knickers to get the penalty...

Based on that performance, I can't see Brazil winning the World Cup, they will have to play better than that if they want to win the Cup

RE: football - Michael - 13 Jun 2014

Watching the Mexico match.. ref looks to of being paid once again... terrible once again

RE: football - Tom - 13 Jun 2014

(13 Jun 2014, 4:36 pm)Michael wrote Watching the Mexico match.. ref looks to of being paid once again... terrible once again

Four disallowed goals so far in the World Cup! - Only about 135 minutes of playing time too!

(13 Jun 2014, 4:39 pm)Tom wrote Four disallowed goals so far in the World Cup! - Only about 135 minutes of playing time too!

Who ever picked the refs needs shooting, best in the world?, i could do better

Players going down like they have being shot to...

RE: football - Adrian - 13 Jun 2014

Seen the two first half offsides. Mexico was about a mile on, and Cameroon was a good call.

Re: RE: football - MrFozz - 13 Jun 2014

(13 Jun 2014, 5:04 pm)Michael wrote Who ever picked the refs needs shooting, best in the world?, i could do better

Players going down like they have being shot to...

As bad as the dude last night reffing the Brazil, Neymar should have been sent off and it was never a penalty

Well well well, who would of thought:

5-1 to Holland

(13 Jun 2014, 8:40 pm)Michael wrote Well well well, who would of thought:

5-1 to Holland

Not me, I was going for a scrappy game with goal in it, Spain have been chewed up and spat back out, Holland must be looking good for the tournament if they keep that form up

(13 Jun 2014, 8:40 pm)Michael wrote Well well well, who would of thought:

5-1 to Holland

Really enjoyed watching this game, no silly decisions by the referee really, unlike the last two.

(13 Jun 2014, 8:45 pm)Tom wrote Really enjoyed watching this game, no silly decisions by the referee really, unlike the last two.

Diego Costa could have been shown his marching orders for that tussle with the big black fella, but he did go down like a tarts knickers

Holland could very easily have had 7 or 8 no problem

RE: football - Andreos1 - 13 Jun 2014

5-Juan eh? Wink

(13 Jun 2014, 8:54 pm)Andreos Constantopolous wrote 5-Juan eh? Wink

[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

RE: football - R852 PRG - 13 Jun 2014

5-1 score! Pretty shocked really - I thought Spain would try even harder considering they were the champions last time! I only saw the first two goals then the last five minutes. Let's hope Spain get back in their game!

RE: football - Adrian - 13 Jun 2014

The fading spray seems to be getting some use mind. Big Grin

[Image: 10430896_10152068092147062_5535421097328245500_n.jpg]

(13 Jun 2014, 9:10 pm)aureolin wrote The fading spray seems to be getting some use mind. Big Grin

[Image: 10430896_10152068092147062_5535421097328245500_n.jpg]

Haha Big Grin - That made me laugh