North East Buses
Pokemon Go - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Go (/showthread.php?tid=1899)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Games - Tom - 03 Aug 2016

Good catch?

I know Abra is hard to find so was happy to find this.

[Image: x2mmif.png]

RE: Games - BusLoverMum - 03 Aug 2016

(03 Aug 2016, 7:46 pm)Tom wrote Good catch?

I know Abra is hard to find so was happy to find this.

[Image: x2mmif.png]

Not one to stick in a gym, but a great find from a collector's POV.

(03 Aug 2016, 7:49 pm)BusLoverMum wrote Not one to stick in a gym, but a great find from a collector's POV.

That's all I'm mainly doing atm, collecting them. Have no clue what I'm doing with the gyms haha

RE: Games - BusLoverMum - 03 Aug 2016

(03 Aug 2016, 7:54 pm)Tom wrote That's all I'm mainly doing atm, collecting them. Have no clue what I'm doing with the gyms haha

I don't even bother keeping more than a handful of potions. I do no more than odd opportunist dive in, usually just as someone else has taken a gym down but is yet to get their own in there!

(03 Aug 2016, 7:56 pm)BusLoverMum wrote I don't even bother keeping more than a handful of potions. I do no more than odd opportunist dive in, usually just as someone else has taken a gym down but is yet to get their own in there!

Aye same I get rid of them so I can keep room for pokeballs etc. Not a gym near here anyway or a pokestop for that matter.

RE: Games - Adrian - 05 Aug 2016

I was on the 49 earlier with northern156, and this spawned in Gateshead Interchange. No over-zealous staff to chase it off, thankfully.

[Image: DxM7QGG.jpg]

RE: Games - Michael - 05 Aug 2016

(05 Aug 2016, 8:53 pm)Adrian wrote I was on the 49 earlier with northern156, and this spawned in Gateshead Interchange. No over-zealous staff to chase it off, thankfully.

Very niceeee

RE: Games - BusLoverMum - 05 Aug 2016

(05 Aug 2016, 8:53 pm)Adrian wrote I was on the 49 earlier with northern156, and this spawned in Gateshead Interchange. No over-zealous staff to chase it off, thankfully.

Nice. Almost as nice as the massive Seaking lurking outside UHND, this morning - that I got in one with a great ball and razz berry!

Used a lucky egg for a 38,000XP evolving spree, this evening. I have nothing outstanding, though I was susprised at how well Spearhawks level up. The toughest out of that lot might actually be the Pidgeot. (and no, I still haven't got the hang of getting screenshots without activating the volume control in the process!)

RE: Games - Adrian - 05 Aug 2016

(05 Aug 2016, 10:07 pm)BusLoverMum wrote Nice. Almost as nice as the massive Seaking lurking outside UHND, this morning - that I got in one with a great ball and razz berry!

Used a lucky egg for a 38,000XP evolving spree, this evening. I have nothing outstanding, though I was susprised at how well Spearhawks level up. The toughest out of that lot might actually be the Pidgeot. (and no, I still haven't got the hang of getting screenshots without activating the volume control in the process!)

Your Seaking is a beast! It's one of my favourites. I found mine at around cp750 in Leeds bus station.

I'd never thought of using the lucky eggs as an evolving spree. I'll have to collect some Pidgeys and Rattatas up and give that a try.

RE: Games - BusLoverMum - 06 Aug 2016

(05 Aug 2016, 10:22 pm)Adrian wrote Your Seaking is a beast! It's one of my favourites. I found mine at around cp750 in Leeds bus station.

I'd never thought of using the lucky eggs as an evolving spree. I'll have to collect some Pidgeys and Rattatas up and give that a try.
They're handy if you're evolving into something you haven't already had, too - double the new pokemon experience on top of double the evolving experience.

RE: Games - Tom - 10 Aug 2016

Caught these today in Eldon Square. 2 Ryhorns in 5 mins too. Wasn't even looking for them either.

[Image: 25rcltd.png]

[Image: wqsyex.png]

RE: Games - Adrian - 10 Aug 2016

Hitmonchan is a beast mind Tom!

I captured a Gyarados that spawned in Durham earlier. So that and Dragonite I've scored in the past week.

(10 Aug 2016, 8:09 pm)Adrian wrote Hitmonchan is a beast mind Tom!

I captured a Gyarados that spawned in Durham earlier. So that and Dragonite I've scored in the past week.

Yeah was canny lucky with that Smile

Lucky getting a Gyarados mind. Is that was Magikarp evolves into and you need like 400 candies for it?

RE: Games - Michael - 10 Aug 2016

Nice Tom

I want a Hitmonchan Sad

RE: Games - Adrian - 10 Aug 2016

(10 Aug 2016, 8:11 pm)Tom wrote Yeah was canny lucky with that Smile

Lucky getting a Gyarados mind. Is that was Magikarp evolves into and you need like 400 candies for it?

Yeah. I think it was only around cp38 when I caught it, but I've about 60 candies to power it up with.

(10 Aug 2016, 8:13 pm)Michael wrote Nice Tom

I want a Hitmonchan Sad

Was quite surprised when I saw it got to admit. Never expected Eldon Square to be that good! Seems great for Rhyhorns/Rydons. 

(10 Aug 2016, 8:15 pm)Adrian wrote Yeah. I think it was only around cp38 when I caught it, but I've about 60 candies to power it up with.

Not a bad catch then! Will take a while to evolve Magikarp as they only really appear down the Quayside and I'll need about 100 so hopefully find a Gyarados before then! Quayside seems quite good for Dratini though and you only need 25 I think to evolve it into a Dragonite. Most of the pokestops have lures too.

RE: Games - northern156 - 10 Aug 2016

I'm currently in the middle of downloading Pokemon Go. I blame every single one of you. :p

(10 Aug 2016, 8:26 pm)northern156 wrote I'm currently in the middle of downloading Pokemon Go. I blame every single one of you. :p

Make you have loads of GB...its addictive haha

RE: Games - Jimmi - 10 Aug 2016

Got to be honest, I haven't really played it in the last fortnight or so. Just couldn't be bothered with it much anymore and I've been a bit distracted whilst I have been out and about recently. May try getting into it again in a few days when I have more data as I got the 80% used message today, although I only have a few days until this month is up.

Wish I'd stop getting game requests from people on Facebook though! Dodgy

RE: Games - Malarkey - 10 Aug 2016

caught a Slowpoke at the galleries tonight whilst waiting for the bus.

RE: Games - Andreos1 - 10 Aug 2016

(10 Aug 2016, 9:19 pm)Malarkey wrote caught a Slowpoke at the galleries tonight whilst waiting for the bus.

You can get cream for that

(10 Aug 2016, 9:19 pm)Malarkey wrote caught a Slowpoke at the galleries tonight whilst waiting for the bus.

Nice.

I caught a seel in my living room haha

RE: Games - BusLoverMum - 10 Aug 2016

(10 Aug 2016, 8:07 pm)Tom wrote Caught these today in Eldon Square. 2 Ryhorns in 5 mins too. Wasn't even looking for them either.

[Image: 25rcltd.png]

[Image: wqsyex.png]
Unusually had a Rhyhorn in my back garden earlier! not yet checked if the flower bed survived!

Pikachu was somewhere in the village an hour later.

Discovered, earlier that Cassop has a pokestop and gym both nearer than our own pokestop. Unfortunately, the A181 makes it impossible to walk to!

Finally had a 10K egg and hatched a nice, but not exceptional, Magmar.

Big'un caught a bloody Kabutops, the other day. Ran away from me!

RE: Games - BusLoverMum - 10 Aug 2016

Old Eldon Square and Blackett street are particularly ood for the rock/ground types which are relatively rare in this country.

Currently amassing credit on Google Opinion Rewards (it's an app) to go towards more lucky eggs and maybe an incubator or two.

RE: Games - NK53 TKT - 11 Aug 2016

northern156I'm currently in the middle of downloading Pokemon Go. I blame every single one of you. :p

I am still holding back  Tongue

RE: Games - Michael - 11 Aug 2016

Caught a golbat today, level 407.

I'm off to the lakes tomorrow and i hope to come back as a Pokemon Master!

RE: Games - BusLoverMum - 11 Aug 2016

(11 Aug 2016, 7:22 pm)Michael wrote Caught a golbat today, level 407.

I'm off to the lakes tomorrow and i hope to come back as a Pokemon Master!

you'll probabably find nowt but the usual rats, pigeons and maggots, with the odd poobat and magikarp thrown in.

(11 Aug 2016, 8:05 pm)BusLoverMum wrote you'll probabably find nowt but the usual rats, pigeons and maggots, with the odd poobat and magikarp thrown in.

Known my luck i will, i did see a greyed out Electabuzz near Sunderland Hospital earlier but i was on the way to work so couldn't find it.

Just hatched a level 804 Magmar.. Already have one but its level 558.

RE: Games - Michael - 13 Aug 2016

Stopping in Cockermouth in the lakes and loads of Eevee's and golbats are popping up... Evolved my Eevee in to a Jolteon.

Also seen a few Electabuzz's around where i'm stopping but haven't located them yet...

Have about 7 Pokestops where all the shops are in the area too.