North East Buses
2015/16 Football Season - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: 2015/16 Football Season (/showthread.php?tid=1497)

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - mb134 - 11 May 2016

(11 May 2016, 7:33 pm)Tom Exactly every season they are bottom, sack their manager and then stay up. Same process every year, but with us at least we have shown good signs.

Only players I want to see starting at Newcastle next season at Mitrovic, Darlow/Elliot, Lascelles, Dummett and Townsend but not sure he will stay?

I want the following will stay: Darlow, Elliot, Anita, Dummett, Lascelles, Mbemba, Colback, Townsend, Mitrovic, Armstrong.

However I feel Andros will leave, he is FAR too good for the Championship, although I hope he feels that he wants to help us. I won't miss Krul, I'd like to see the back of Shelvey.

I really hope Benitez stays, no matter how much we sing his name on Sunday his mind will already be made up, I just hope he wants to stay. This could be the project he wants, he'll get to completely rebuild, and although we'll have a year in the Championship, we'll come back far stronger.

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - Tom - 11 May 2016

(11 May 2016, 7:38 pm)mb134 I want the following will stay: Darlow, Elliot, Anita, Dummett, Lascelles, Mbemba, Colback, Townsend, Mitrovic, Armstrong.

However I feel Andros will leave, he is FAR too good for the Championship, although I hope he feels that he wants to help us. I won't miss Krul, I'd like to see the back of Shelvey.

I really hope Benitez stays, no matter how much we sing his name on Sunday his mind will already be made up, I just hope he wants to stay. This could be the project he wants, he'll get to completely rebuild, and although we'll have a year in the Championship, we'll come back far stronger.

Yeah I forgot about Armstrong and of course Anita! I hope he stays too and have a feeling he will, he's given good signs so far, like saying about the fans etc.

If he doesn't someone like Nigel Pearson would be perfect. Won the Championship with Leicester so has great experience and is a good overall manager.

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - Michael - 11 May 2016

(11 May 2016, 7:38 pm)Tom Excellent signings yeah. Khazri is great, but Kone was the best by miles someone we should have signed as we needed a proper CB

Kirchhoff was a steal to, only cost is 750k.

Kone is a beast, someone weve needed in a long time.

(11 May 2016, 7:38 pm)mb134 I want the following will stay: Darlow, Elliot, Anita, Dummett, Lascelles, Mbemba, Colback, Townsend, Mitrovic, Armstrong.

I think he'll stop, be weird seeing him in the championship...if of cause you go down..

Remember there's 45 minutes left and the way this season is going... Anything can happen.

(11 May 2016, 7:41 pm)Tom Yeah I forgot about Armstrong and of course Anita! I hope he stays too and have a feeling he will, he's given good signs so far, like saying about the fans etc.

If he doesn't someone like Nigel Pearson would be perfect. Won the Championship with Leicester so has great experience and is a good overall manager.

Thauvin will come back from his loan as well, remember what he did to Northampton in the cup! Wink

There are still 45 minutes to go, although I don't see a Sam Allardyce side losing a 2 goal lead in this situation.

(11 May 2016, 7:44 pm)Michael I think he'll stop, be weird seeing him in the championship...if of cause you go down..

Remember there's 45 minutes left and the way this season is going... Anything can happen.

Sam Allerdyce will go all defensive now so I doubt it Sad

(11 May 2016, 7:47 pm)mb134 Thauvin will come back from his loan as well, remember what he did to Northampton in the cup! Wink

There are still 45 minutes to go, although I don't see a Sam Allardyce side losing a 2 goal lead in this situation.

Thauvin wasn't given a chance I don't think, fans were awful to him when he didn't do a lot wrong. The whole team was crap yet they took it out on him.

(11 May 2016, 7:48 pm)Tom Sam Allerdyce will go all defensive now so I doubt it Sad

Thauvin wasn't given a chance I don't think, fans were awful to him when he didn't do a lot wrong. The whole team was crap yet they took it out on him.

I see Everton maybe getting 1, and giving all of us Newcastle fans hope, only for Defoe to score in the 90th minute...

I think he could do well in the Championship, imagine a front three of him, Townsend and Mitro

(11 May 2016, 7:50 pm)mb134 I see Everton maybe getting 1, and giving all of us Newcastle fans hope, only for Defoe to score in the 90th minute...

I think he could do well in the Championship, imagine a front three of him, Townsend and Mitro

Isn't Mitro shite?, i thought that's all the Newcastle fans have called him for most of the season?

Be interesting who goes and stays though, Mike Ashley does love some extra cash..so he could try and cash in.

The Championship is a hardish league now.

(11 May 2016, 7:50 pm)mb134 I see Everton maybe getting 1, and giving all of us Newcastle fans hope, only for Defoe to score in the 90th minute...

Would be great - I just can't see Townsend staying. Also I think we might need players with championship experience too - someone like Alan Judge would be great as he has been outstanding for Brentford this season, and maybe Gudmundsson if Townsend leaves who I think will leave Charlton after being relegated. He was very good when I've watched Iceland in the Euro qualifiers.

And also that's it - bloody Kone

(11 May 2016, 7:55 pm)Michael Isn't Mitro shite?, i thought that's all the Newcastle fans have called him for most of the season?

Be interesting who goes and stays though, Mike Ashley does love some extra cash..so he could try and cash in.

The Championship is a hardish league now.

Most Newcastle fans realise that he's 21 years old and is still learning.

He isn't a successful businessman for no reason, he WILL invest. No question.

Robles, serious match fixing going on here....

HAHA Robles what a disgrace he's been great all season and funny how in this game he is piss poor

Norwich winning 4-2.

(11 May 2016, 8:00 pm)Tom HAHA Robles what a disgrace he's been great all season and funny how in this game he is piss poor

Absolute joke. I went out earlier with a mate and had a kick about, and I was performing better than he is tonight!

(11 May 2016, 8:01 pm)mb134 Absolute joke. I went out earlier with a mate and had a kick about, and I was performing better than he is tonight!

Either he loves Sunderland or wants Martinez gone!!

(11 May 2016, 7:59 pm)mb134 Most Newcastle fans realise that he's 21 years old and is still learning.

He isn't a successful businessman for no reason, he WILL invest. No question.

Robles, serious match fixing going on here....

I thought he was older, hopefully he does turn out decent in the Championship.

We will see on investment...

Robles is shite...

(11 May 2016, 8:02 pm)Tom Either he loves Sunderland or wants Martinez gone!!

Wouldnt be suprised if he gets sacked now.

(11 May 2016, 8:02 pm)Tom Either he loves Sunderland or wants Martinez gone!!

Watching this, you'd think Everton were the ones fighting relegation

Robles is awful... Maybe Everton could buy Krul...

(11 May 2016, 8:26 pm)mb134 Robles is awful... Maybe Everton could buy Krul...

Haha yeah I don't think he'll be staying.

And that's it, we're down... Hopefully a wake up call to Ashley. I expect to see Carr sacked, along with Charnley.