North East Buses
Whats made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Whats made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 04 Apr 2015

Just been invited to a party.

Supposed to be getting up at 7am to go to Kirkby Stephen tomorrow.

Will I survive tomorrow, infact will I even make it out of bed in the morning

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 04 Apr 2015

(04 Apr 2015, 1:54 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote No problem. Smile Always nice to see forum members out and about on their travels. Adds something of a social side to having a day out. Wink

mb134 must be doing something right. I thought you ran away from people the first time you seen them? Tongue

Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 04 Apr 2015

(04 Apr 2015, 5:58 pm)aureolin wrote mb134 must be doing something right. I thought you ran away from people the first time you seen them? Tongue

Cheeky! After meeting Dan, I feel somewhat invisible. Tongue

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 04 Apr 2015

(04 Apr 2015, 5:59 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Cheeky! After meeting Dan, I feel somewhat invisible. Tongue

I'll be somewhat invisible until the Metrocentre at this rate!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - northern156 - 06 Apr 2015

Little blackbird that, every evening, sits on a tree in the garden and sings. Every night. It's so adorable Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - idiot - 07 Apr 2015

I slept well last night for the first time in a few nights Smile

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Malarkey - 07 Apr 2015

I dont have to go to Ingeus today as my Advisor has cancelled my appointment, was nice of him to inform me like but never mind.

Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 07 Apr 2015

Just had Fab56-branded B9 6090 from Sunderland to Houghton-le-Spring on the X35...and got a photo, which looking at on the camera, looks great!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 07 Apr 2015

(07 Apr 2015, 12:17 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Just had Fab56-branded B9 6090 from Sunderland to Houghton-le-Spring on the X35...and got a photo, which looking at on the camera, looks great!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Bet there is nothing odd if I go to Sunderland on Thursday.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Simmy - 07 Apr 2015

Stumbled across a Wikipedia-based Facebook page for Go North East's Riverside Depot. Some kid is posting on the page about onion bajis haha.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Michael - 07 Apr 2015

(07 Apr 2015, 12:53 pm)Simmy wrote Stumbled across a Wikipedia-based Facebook page for Go North East's Riverside Depot. Some kid is posting on the page about onion bajis haha.

Haha, must be desperate for customers 

RE: Whats made you happy today? - idiot - 07 Apr 2015

My self assessment is just about done. Only invoicing to do and then wait for my P60 to come from Sunderland Council (my part time job) and then I can submit my tax return Smile

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Andreos1 - 08 Apr 2015

(07 Apr 2015, 9:45 pm)idiot wrote My self assessment is just about done. Only invoicing to do and then wait for my P60 to come from Sunderland Council (my part time job) and then I can submit my tax return Smile

Very efficient!
Normally a Dec/Jan jobby at this end.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - idiot - 08 Apr 2015

Couldn't do it. Submit it earlier rather than later and if you have a bill you know how much etc. Transfer it to savings account get interest on it and pay it off in Jan!! Saves trying to find a large amount of money in a few weeks...

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 08 Apr 2015

I'm on Go North East 3832

RE: Whats made you happy today? - theblackwatch - 08 Apr 2015

(07 Apr 2015, 9:45 pm)idiot wrote My self assessment is just about done. Only invoicing to do and then wait for my P60 to come from Sunderland Council (my part time job) and then I can submit my tax return Smile

(08 Apr 2015, 7:13 am)Andreos1 wrote Very efficient!
Normally a Dec/Jan jobby at this end.

Same here, normally start getting my stuff out around Jan 8th and have it done for about the 20th - which leave me 10 days or so spare, so I don't consider to to be too 'last minute'!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Malarkey - 08 Apr 2015

Got an Interview tomorrow with Ora Advertising, just rang me up saying they spotted my CV on Reed and thought I was the perfect candidate.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Andreos1 - 08 Apr 2015

(08 Apr 2015, 3:38 pm)Malarkey wrote Got an Interview tomorrow with Ora Advertising, just rang me up saying they spotted my CV on Reed and thought I was the perfect candidate.

Excellent.
Any idea what the role is for?

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Malarkey - 08 Apr 2015

(08 Apr 2015, 4:03 pm)Andreos1 wrote Excellent.
Any idea what the role is for?
Its in Sales, will find out more at the Interview tomorrow.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 08 Apr 2015

One positive for what has been a terrible night, my photo of MAX StreetLite 1590 taken in Bishop Auckland yesterday has gotten 23 favourites on Flickr.

I know it's not much to shout about but it has made me feel a bit happier today.

EDIT: now 24.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - DanPicken - 08 Apr 2015

(08 Apr 2015, 8:42 pm)Jimmi wrote One positive for what has been a terrible night, my photo of MAX StreetLite 1590 taken in Bishop Auckland yesterday has gotten 23 favourites on Flickr.

I know it's not much to shout about but it has made me feel a bit happier today.
It will be even better if ryan the bus spotter hasn't spam liked it.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 08 Apr 2015

(08 Apr 2015, 8:48 pm)danpick wrote It will be even better if ryan the bus spotter hasn't spam liked it.

Would probably be 24 if I hadn't blocked him.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - DanPicken - 08 Apr 2015

(08 Apr 2015, 8:49 pm)Jimmi wrote Would probably be 24 if I hadn't blocked him.
Ha ha Lol.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 09 Apr 2015

Had a nice day taking photos in Middlesbrough today, most of the drivers slowed down and gave a smile and a wave except for one Stagecoach driver who covered his face and started to get angry, although I couldn't hear him because of the brilliant invention: window.

Photos should be on Flickr next Wednesday.

More details on a catastrophic failure in the "What's annoying you today?" thread.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - tyresmoke - 09 Apr 2015

(09 Apr 2015, 2:06 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Had a nice day taking photos in Middlesbrough today, most of the drivers slowed down and gave a smile and a wave except for one Stagecoach driver who covered his face and started to get angry, although I couldn't hear him because of the brilliant invention: window.

Photos should be on Flickr next Wednesday.

More details on a catastrophic failure in the "What's annoying you today?" thread.

Think I know who the Stagecoach driver will be as there is one that shouts at you for taking his photo and he was working in Middlesbrough today as I spotted him earlier. Used to give me all sorts of shit for being an enthusiast - thankfully he should be retiring soon!
Hope your photos came out well despite your incident later... Got me 3 times lol

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 09 Apr 2015

(09 Apr 2015, 5:32 pm)tyresmoke wrote Think I know who the Stagecoach driver will be as there is one that shouts at you for taking his photo and he was working in Middlesbrough today as I spotted him earlier. Used to give me all sorts of shit for being an enthusiast - thankfully he should be retiring soon!
Hope your photos came out well despite your incident later... Got me 3 times lol

He's on my "most hated list" along with my neighbours and of course the world-famous Mr F**kyoffy of Blyth.

Aye, the first two times the photos were rubbish. But the third time was spot on, shame about the camera  Big Grin . I don't know Middlesbrough (ended up on the bridge with scaffolding twice!), so I stuck with that place for a while. 

I blame the respite worker for having a crafty tab in Peterlee bus station, of where a pointed at him and the camera went flying... whoops!

Might return in the summer, I've got a couple of places including the nature reserve by Seaton Carew to get some scenic bus photos.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 09 Apr 2015

Watched Fast & Furious 7 this evening. What a brilliant movie, and the tribute to Paul Walker at the end was fantastic.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Malarkey - 09 Apr 2015

Internet and TV are working again.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Rapidsnap - 09 Apr 2015

The fact that I get to spend a lot of time with my partner today. Wink

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 10 Apr 2015

(09 Apr 2015, 6:09 pm)Dan wrote Watched Fast & Furious 7 this evening. What a brilliant movie, and the tribute to Paul Walker at the end was fantastic.

Cant wait to see it myself...F&F is one of my fave franchises...

Was devastated when Paul Walker died...

Did ya know Vin Diesel named his latest chavvy after Paul Walker...