North East Buses
2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) (/showthread.php?tid=1075)

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Adrian - 15 Mar 2015

My last 'win' of the day relies on Real Madrid to score 3 against Levante. Hopefully something comes of it, seeing as my Chelsea, Spurs and Everton treble went balls up!

2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - LeeCalder - 16 Mar 2015

Are there any games on tonight?

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Tom - 16 Mar 2015

Aye, Swansea v Liverpool at 8.

2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - LeeCalder - 16 Mar 2015

Cheers Tom, should be a cracking match.... 3-2 Swansea and Neil Taylor will score

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Tom - 16 Mar 2015

(16 Mar 2015, 8:09 am)leestransportphotos wrote Cheers Tom, should be a cracking match[Image: arrow-10x10.png].... 3-2 Swansea and Neil Taylor will score

I reckon Liverpool will edge it - possibly 2-0 Liverpool?
Although I would like Swansea to win it Smile

I can see where your coming from. Chances are L'pool will win it, but like you say I want Swansea to win. Gary Monk has done an excellent job there

(16 Mar 2015, 8:18 am)leestransportphotos wrote I can see where your coming from. Chances are L'pool will win it, but like you say I want Swansea to win. Gary Monk has done an excellent job[Image: arrow-10x10.png] there

Yeah I do like Swansea.
Do we have to play Swansea or not? Not sure if we've played them twice or not.

NUFC have drew 2-2 at the Liberty but have to play them in April. SAFC have Drew 1-1 at the Liberty

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - MrFozz - 16 Mar 2015

(15 Mar 2015, 4:32 pm)leestransportphotos wrote Why not just give HT and FT scores? People don't want to have to trawl through hundreds of scores
Unbelievable Lee...Davie Stelling should keep it up...You would hate Darlo Uncovered message board, it is a like a vidiprinter on matchdays, giving the whole divisions results Big Grin

(15 Mar 2015, 4:41 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote I reckon Sunderland will get relegated.

They may be near the bottom here, but I imagine they'll be near the top there.

To be honest, whilst I am no football expert, I think if they're in a lower league, it can only be a good thing. Even if it means less money, etc., because look at it this way: a student would learn a lot better in Set 2 if they struggled in Set 1 at school.

Stop that Marcus, you don't know football...

That actually made me laugh, love the student comparison, yes a set 2 student may be better and near the top in 2nd set, but at least they get the chance to better themselves at 1st set, some take to it, some dont, Sunderland are kind of middle of the road, not too good at 1st set, but better than 2nd set.

Haha, The Heed forum isn't that bad

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - MrFozz - 16 Mar 2015

(16 Mar 2015, 9:42 am)leestransportphotos wrote Haha, The Heed forum isn't that bad
I see what you mean about 'Davie's Vidiprinter'

Haha. HT and FT score would be easier

(16 Mar 2015, 9:44 am)leestransportphotos wrote Haha. HT and FT score would be easier
Yeah, I mean in this day and age, most of us can check sky sports score centre and it even has live league table on it, even Vanarama Conference, not everyone will have it though.

I see what you mean about clogging the thread, but at least he makes the effort to go an keep us informed

#daviesscoreupdates

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - LeeCalder - 16 Mar 2015

(16 Mar 2015, 9:47 am)MrFozz wrote Yeah, I mean in this day and age, most of us can check sky sports score centre and it even has live league table on it, even Vanarama Conference, not everyone will have it though.

I see what you mean about clogging the thread, but at least he makes the effort to go an keep us informed

#daviesscoreupdates

#DaviesLiveScores
#HashtagsOnNEB

2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - MrFozz - 16 Mar 2015

Gus Poyet set to be sacked by Sunderland

Dick Advocaat is in line apparantly...Glenn Hoddle, Paul Lambert and Sam Allardyce have also been mentioned

Oh well. There's a suprise haha

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - PH - BQA - 16 Mar 2015

(16 Mar 2015, 10:28 am)MrFozz wrote Gus Poyet set to be sacked by Sunderland

Dick Advocaat is in line apparantly...Glenn Hoddle, Paul Lambert and Sam Allardyce have also been mentioned

It's always before the derby's isn't it... Sad 

Aye...

Wasn't Newcastle Di Canios first game in charge...And it was Poyets first game The Skunks as well Big Grin

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Davie - 16 Mar 2015

(16 Mar 2015, 12:19 pm)MrFozz wrote Aye...

Wasn't Newcastle Di Canios first game in charge...And it was Poyets first game The Skunks as well Big Grin

Di Canio's first game was against Chelsea and Poyet's was vs Swansea

2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - MrFozz - 16 Mar 2015

After Northumbrias finest moaned on about KO times and how they have no control of KO times, they have gone and done this

Sunderland v Newcastle to remain at 4pm

They Polis apparantly asked for the Derby on Easter Sunday to be brought forward after the Villa v WBA crowd trouble at Villa a few weeks ago...

What d'ya think guys

Yes or No

I personally say 'F**k the Polis' and arrange the next derby whenever it may be for 8pm on a Monday night

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Malarkey - 16 Mar 2015

(16 Mar 2015, 10:28 am)MrFozz wrote Gus Poyet set to be sacked by Sunderland

Just been confirmed on Sky Sports News HQ.

Everyone has jumped off the Gus Bus..... Probably because it's an MPD and its broke down

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Malarkey - 16 Mar 2015

(16 Mar 2015, 2:12 pm)leestransportphotos wrote Everyone has jumped off the Gus Bus..... Probably because it's an MPD and its broke down
Less of the MPD insults lee, I wont be having any of that as they are cracking little Buses in my opinion, if we going to compare Gus to Buses then I would say he more like a Cadet, full of faults which constantly need fixing.

Oi less of the Cadet insults haha! Cracking buses, they just like to fall to pieces haha

Ps it was a joke

(16 Mar 2015, 2:27 pm)Malarkey wrote Less of the MPD insults lee, I wont be having any of that as they are cracking little Buses in my opinion, if we going to compare Gus to Buses then I would say he more like a Cadet, full of faults which constantly need fixing.

I don't know if you quite got that one Malarkey, when S'land went to Wembley they went on the 'Gus Bus' haha

Also Reading are on there way to Wembley, 3-0 up on Bradford

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Davie - 16 Mar 2015

Swansea City 0-1 Liverpool Henderson

Full time Swansea city 0-1 Liverpool

Sounds like it was a crap game

(16 Mar 2015, 2:12 pm)leestransportphotos wrote Everyone has jumped off the Gus Bus..... Probably because it's an MPD and its broke down
Gus was like a Scania till the start of this season...

As time wore on, he became a Marshall Dart that GNE ran on the 60/61 when Drifter was first introduced Big Grin

Oh god haha! One of them on the 77