North East Buses
Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2015 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: Local Bus Scene (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Stagecoach North East (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+--- Thread: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2015 (/showthread.php?tid=10)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - mrnut85 - 12 Jan 2015

(12 Jan 2015, 6:32 pm)AIG20 I assume 27723-27 & 27729 will also eventually be branded as well.
I'm not sure what is happening with the branding, there is no more boxes with the branding in the depot but I'll find out

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - Dan - 12 Jan 2015

(12 Jan 2015, 6:49 pm)mrnut85 I'm not sure what is happening with the branding, there is no more boxes with the branding in the depot but I'll find out

Cheers!
I think 32 has gained adverts as per a normal corporate livery repaint, but 33 is still completely void of adverts.

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - Robinwtait.19 - 12 Jan 2015

Hi Dan. Have just read about 22734 on E2 PLI Now. What does PLI Mean. Regards Robin

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - Michael - 12 Jan 2015

(12 Jan 2015, 8:30 pm)Robinwtait.19 Hi Dan. Have just read about 22734 on E2 PLI Now. What does PLI Mean. Regards Robin

Think it means Park Lane Interchange.

And Dan isn't the only one on the forum, you can ask a question to anyone without using a name.

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - Dan - 12 Jan 2015

(12 Jan 2015, 8:30 pm)Robinwtait.19 Hi Dan. Have just read about 22734 on E2 PLI Now. What does PLI Mean. Regards Robin

Sorry for the misunderstanding, Robin.

'PLI' stands for 'Park Lane Interchange' - it's more commonly used to refer to the Metro station section of Park Lane rather than the bus station, but cold fingers meant I tried to type it as quickly as possible! Tongue 

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - Robinwtait.19 - 12 Jan 2015

Cheers Dan for info. Regards Robin

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - Adrian - 13 Jan 2015

Just been told that there'll be an FBU/TUC march in Sunderland on Saturday 7th of Feb, around the central fire station and market square. May affect services in and out of Sunderland between about 10 and 12.

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - Michael - 13 Jan 2015

Just seen a stagecoach training bus (B10) near GNE washington depot.... any reason why?

Didnt get number plate was to far away.

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - mrnut85 - 13 Jan 2015

(13 Jan 2015, 3:03 pm)Michael Just seen a stagecoach training bus (B10) near GNE washington depot.... any reason why?

Probably because they can drive everywhere and not just around the stagecoach depots.........

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - Dan - 13 Jan 2015

(13 Jan 2015, 3:03 pm)Michael Just seen a stagecoach training bus (B10) near GNE washington depot.... any reason why?

They used to have a route passing Saltmeadows Rd in Gateshead too. The X34 operates nearby, but only the Loop passes GNE's depot on Saltmeadows Rd.

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - Michael - 15 Jan 2015

(08 Jan 2015, 7:55 pm)Michael It's a gas in Sunderland, Gas Bus survey

http://www.stagecoachbus.com/gasbus.aspx

It seems they also have them on the 16, which means they'll be on all of the gas bus services.

Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion V2.0 - Dan - 18 Jan 2015

V2.0 "Latest" thread

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion V2.0 - Diamond One - 21 Jan 2015

(18 Jan 2015, 11:57 am)Dan V2.0 "Latest" thread

what happned to the old thread?

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion V2.0 - glen1234 - 21 Jan 2015

Hi can I ask you a question why stagecoach London get rid of ex Dennis trident like 51 reg why don't the stagecoach north east ever get some. the other fleet always get some why not north east.

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion V2.0 - Dan - 22 Jan 2015

Gas bus 28003 is letting out an awful amount of steam from its exhaust pipe. Thought it had caught fire or something at first, and the driver of my 35 even slowed down when it turned onto North Bridge Street out of service...

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion V2.0 - Dan - 22 Jan 2015

27724 has now been repainted - if it hasn't been reported yet. Just left PLI

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion V2.0 - Michael - 24 Jan 2015

The 19 is currently running 15 mins late, its just left Grindon NIS, because the driver is set to go for a break in 20 mins ( due to how many hours they can drive), think its gonna start at the city centre again.

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion V2.0 - Dan - 24 Jan 2015

(24 Jan 2015, 2:39 pm)Michael The 19 is currently running 15 mins late, its just left Grindon NIS, because the driver is set to go for a break in 20 mins ( due to how many hours they can drive), think its gonna start at the city centre again.
Takes more than just 35 minutes to get from Grindon to the Wheatsheaf, doesn't it? Sounds fishy to me - maybe just a half arsed driver!

Seem to recall it taking around 25-30 from Premier Rd to the City Centre, but it was a few years ago now, so I may be wrong.

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion V2.0 - Michael - 24 Jan 2015

(24 Jan 2015, 3:36 pm)Dan Takes more than just 35 minutes to get from Grindon to the Wheatsheaf, doesn't it? Sounds fishy to me - maybe just a half arsed driver!

Seem to recall it taking around 25-30 from Premier Rd to the City Centre, but it was a few years ago now, so I may be wrong.

He did radio in and got told to NIS from Grindon to the city Centre, i did ask what was wrong, he said the town centre was really busy due to the match and people shopping, he said most services are running late. 

I was like normal, the only person on the bus! 

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion V2.0 - citaro5284 - 24 Jan 2015

(24 Jan 2015, 7:17 pm)Michael He did radio in and got told to NIS from Grindon to the city Center, i did ask what was wrong, he said the town center was really busy due to the match and people shopping, he said most services are running late. 

I was like normal, the only person on the bus! 

Michael, Michael, Michael.....It is spelt Centre, that is the american spelling of it you have used.