North East Buses
Last Bus of 2014 - First Bus of 2015 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Off-topic bus chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: Last Bus of 2014 - First Bus of 2015 (/showthread.php?tid=1207)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Last Bus of 2014 - First Bus of 2015 - Michael - 03 Jan 2015

My first bus of the year is 28022 which is on the 16 from Springwell to Hastings hill.

RE: Last Bus of 2014 - First Bus of 2015 - Adam - 03 Jan 2015

(03 Jan 2015, 1:47 pm)MarcTheA4 I'm not much of a coach fan, Adam.

What's it like? Smile

It was alright I suppose. It could have been better but it could have been worse. Showing its age a bit, especially with it being a manual and not automatic, and the part-leather headrests were wearing away a little. I was sat right behind the driver, so having a little table with cup holders came in handy for a bottle of water and the Costa I bought at the services. Legroom was quite cramped though, so I had to keep stretching my rather long legs by placing them in the aisle now and again.

Anyway, seen as you prefer buses, my first bus of 2015 was Orbit 8330 on the 23:13 #52 from Gateshead to Wrekenton this evening.

Last Bus of 2014 - First Bus of 2015 - R852 PRG - 03 Jan 2015

(03 Jan 2015, 11:50 pm)Adam It was alright I suppose. It could have been better but it could have been worse. Showing its age a bit, especially with it being a manual and not automatic, and the part-leather headrests were wearing away a little. I was sat right behind the driver, so having a little table with cup holders came in handy for a bottle of water and the Costa I bought at the services. Legroom was quite cramped though, so I had to keep stretching my rather long legs by placing them in the aisle now and again.

Anyway, seen as you prefer buses, my first bus of 2015 was Orbit 8330 on the 23:13 #52 from Gateshead to Wrekenton this evening.

Ah...so you've been out in 'the toon', I take it? Wink....or just come back from the trip? Tongue

Btw, hope that didn't come across as I don't like coaches, I just rarely use them so I don't have much to do or say about them. lol

RE: Last Bus of 2014 - First Bus of 2015 - Adam - 03 Jan 2015

(03 Jan 2015, 11:51 pm)MarcTheA4 Ah...so you've been out in 'the toon', I take it? Wink....or just come back from the trip? Tongue

Btw, hope that didn't come across as I don't like coaches, I just rarely use them so I don't have much to do or say about them. lol

haha it's fine. No I just got back. We pulled in back at Gateshead Stadium at 10:30ish, so walked to the Interchange and got the 52 as it's the only bus that goes past my cousins' (who was also with us) and reasonably close to Eighton Banks where I live.

Also, getting back from the toon at 11pm?! Ha'way man, we're normally just starting then, and you know I usually get the N56 Tongue

RE: Last Bus of 2014 - First Bus of 2015 - Andreos1 - 04 Jan 2015

Coach 4 Adam?

Last bus was a Citaro on the 4 earlier in the week.

First bus, was a Kingsleys liveried Setra Wink. Had some oomph like.

Last Bus of 2014 - First Bus of 2015 - R852 PRG - 04 Jan 2015

(04 Jan 2015, 12:29 am)Andreos1 Coach 4 Adam?

What sort of noise do you call this?! Tongue

I'm no Davey Bowyer like... But the driver missed the gears a few times and they went "rrrtggghhh, rgghhr...".

The oomph, was more to do with the power.

(04 Jan 2015, 12:32 am)Andreos1 I'm no Davey Bowyer like... But the driver missed the gears a few times and they went "rrrtggghhh, rgghhr...".

Surely no employee should be doing that at work! Wink

RE: Last Bus of 2014 - First Bus of 2015 - Simmy - 04 Jan 2015

(04 Jan 2015, 12:32 am)Andreos1 I'm no Davey Bowyer like... But the driver missed the gears a few times and they went "rrrtggghhh, rgghhr...".

Was expecting a few more vroooooooooooooms for a Saturday night to be honest, but I can live with that :').

RE: Last Bus of 2014 - First Bus of 2015 - Adam - 04 Jan 2015

(04 Jan 2015, 12:29 am)Andreos1 Coach 4 Adam?

Yeah I was on Coach 4 Andreos. Were you the bloke in the green hoody that was sat a couple of rows back from me?

(04 Jan 2015, 12:58 am)Adam Yeah I was on Coach 4 Andreos. Were you the bloke in the green hoody that was sat a couple of rows back from me?

#NEBencountersofthe4thkind

A coach of 40 odd people and you nail it down to a guy in a green hoody? How come you didn't suggest the fella in the pom pom sitting at the back? Wink

You could be the envy of the forum here - seeing the FPF's finest in the flesh!

(04 Jan 2015, 1:01 am)Andreos1 A coach of 40 odd people and you nail it down to a guy in a green hoody? How come you didn't suggest the fella in the pom pom sitting at the back? Wink

Pfft...Adam is religious, I doubt he would risk his faith, and his head, on the FPF's chair. Or would he??...

You guys have it in for him now. Adam - don't go anywhere near Fencehouses. In fact, don't go anywhere near that area at all. So no Washington or Chester or Houghton, the infected may have boarded a bus in Fencehouses - and avoided a mandatory shot in the face from the driver as a safety precaution.

Dems guna git yoo!!

(Runs away also and joins gtom over in Alpha Scrapyard admiring the DAFs)

(04 Jan 2015, 1:01 am)Andreos1 A coach of 40 odd people and you nail it down to a guy in a green hoody? How come you didn't suggest the fella in the pom pom sitting at the back? Wink

No straight answer. Very sneaky!

Was there a bloke with a pom pom at the back? I didn't venture up further than the 1st row haha.

And yeah, I could well possibly be the envy of the forum knowing that the identity of the ringleader of the infamous FPF was on the same coach as me... I guess an assassination plot will now be launched against me. Best go into hiding.

#revelations
#Andreos'IdentityRevealed?
#TheFPFsAfterMe
#HELP
#hastagsonNEB

(04 Jan 2015, 1:09 am)Adam No straight answer. Very sneaky!

Was there a bloke with a pom pom at the back? I didn't venture up further than the 1st row haha.

And yeah, I could well possibly be the envy of the forum knowing that the identity of the ringleader of the infamous FPF was on the same coach as me... I guess an assassination plot will now be launched against me. Best go into hiding.

#revelations
#Andreos'IdentityRevealed?
#TheFPFsAfterMe
#HELP
#hastagsonNEB

Your over mate. I'd say you'll be dead by morning. They'll just torch your place of residence as you sleep and you'll go up in flames. The last thing you'll see is Andreos, on a hill, staring down at you as your burn alive.

The FPF are like bloody pigeons Adam - precision bombing raids at any moment...!

#prayforadam
#andreostheassassin
#FPFbombingraids
#hashtagsonNEB

Might have to do a 'Larkin' out of that film and go in disguise.
Just don't shoot me in the balls!

Would love to know how you think the guy in the green hoody was me.

Aye, the pom pom fella was the one signing the songs and asking for the music to be turned up.

(04 Jan 2015, 1:12 am)MarcTheA4 Your over mate. I'd say you'll be dead by morning. They'll just torch your place of residence as you sleep and you'll go up in flames. The last thing you'll see is Andreos, on a hill, staring down at you as your burn alive.

The FPF are like bloody pigeons Adam - precision bombing raids at any moment...!

#prayforadam
#andreostheassassin
#FPFbombingraids
#hashtagsonNEB

Oh well, that's me not getting any sleep then! 

Which hill will he be standing on? There's so many up in the mighty homeland of Eighton Banks (there's a clue in the name haha).

Can I just say though before I am hunted down and assassinated by the now irritated FPF, it's been an absolute pleasure knowing you all. Good luck and I'll see yous in the afterlife

(04 Jan 2015, 1:17 am)Andreos1 Might have to do a 'Larkin' out of that film and go in disguise.
Just don't shoot me in the balls!

Would love to know how you think the guy in the green hoody was me.

Aye, the pom pom fella was the one signing the songs and asking for the music to be turned up.

Now why would you assume we'd do that! Wink

(04 Jan 2015, 1:18 am)Adam Oh well, that's me not getting any sleep then! 

Which hill will he be standing on? There's so many up in the mighty homeland of Eighton Banks (there's a clue in the name haha).

Can I just say though before I am hunted down and assassinated by the now irritated FPF, it's been an absolute pleasure knowing you all. Good luck and I'll see yous in the afterlife

If you want I'll just go to bed, I know you've got to be up to church tomorrow! I'm one of those 'understanding' gentlemen.

All of them. He's everywhere. HE'S INSIDE YOUR HEAD.

I'll miss you. Wink

'The Heat' was shown on the coach.
The ringleader of the gang, was shot in the balls after he was rumbled.