North East Buses
2015/16 Football Season - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: 2015/16 Football Season (/showthread.php?tid=1497)

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - Michael - 31 Aug 2015

Some transfer news:

BREAKING NEWS

Liverpool have accepted a bid from Sunderland totalling £10m for Fabio Borini, Sky sources understand.

Its 7m or 8m + add ons.
----------------
Once again it'll drag until tomorrows deadline... this year being 6pm....

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - MrFozz - 31 Aug 2015

(31 Aug 2015, 9:16 am)Michael Some transfer news:

BREAKING NEWS

Liverpool have accepted a bid from Sunderland totalling £10m for Fabio Borini, Sky sources understand.

Its 7m or 8m + add ons.
----------------
5 words

WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY

(31 Aug 2015, 9:28 am)MrFozz 5 words

WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY

If he can get goals, not bothered, i think him and Defoe will be decent up front.

We need another defender though... 

By 5pm tomorrow, i hope for:

Defender 
Striker.... maybe an AM.....

------------

Seems rumours are going around that Papiss Cissé will leave Newcastle by tomorrows deadline.

(31 Aug 2015, 9:31 am)Michael If he can get goals, not bothered, i think him and Defoe will be decent up front.

Defender 

------------

Seems rumours are going around that Papiss Cissé will leave Newcastle by tomorrows deadline.
He barely made double figures 2 seasons ago, not being funny but are you looking beyond the goals he scored against Newcastle, and remember last season he wanted nothing to do with Sunderland and other teams wanted nothing to do with him after he was demanding 90 grand a week off the likes of QPR...

Not worth more than 5 million in my opinion, and he would want to be away as soon as the brown stuff hits the fan...I would rather have seen Advocaat push the boat out and went for someone like Charlie Austin, was never gonna happen though...

In other news Sunderland are supposedly after Peterboroughs former Gateshead player Marcus Maddison who is rated around 2m

(31 Aug 2015, 9:37 am)MrFozz He barely made double figures 2 seasons ago, not being funny but are you looking beyond the goals he scored against Newcastle, and remember last season he wanted nothing to do with Sunderland and other teams wanted nothing to do with him after he was demanding 90 grand a week off the likes of QPR...

Not worth more than 5 million in my opinion, and he would want to be away as soon as the brown stuff hits the fan...I would rather have seen Advocaat push the boat out and went for someone like Charlie Austin, was never gonna happen though...

In other news Sunderland are supposedly after Peterboroughs former Gateshead player Marcus Maddison who is rated around 2m

That'll not happen, they want nearly 20m for him, he had 1 good season in the prem, same as Borini.

I just hope he can gel with Defoe IF we sign him

(31 Aug 2015, 9:42 am)Michael That'll not happen, they want nearly 20m for him, he had 1 good season in the prem, same as Borini.

I just hope he can gel with Defoe IF we sign him
I know it wont, but I rate Charlie Austin more than Borini.

If he signs I hope it works out for him, I hope him and Defoe can gel, I dont rate Steven Fletcher or Danny Graham, so if Borini comes in and hits the ground running, then great

(31 Aug 2015, 9:54 am)MrFozz I know it wont, but I rate Charlie Austin more than Borini.

If he signs I hope it works out for him, I hope him and Defoe can gel, I dont rate Steven Fletcher or Danny Graham, so if Borini comes in and hits the ground running, then great

Hopefully it means Fletcher will get goals to so we have a choice of strikers..

(31 Aug 2015, 9:58 am)Michael Hopefully it means Fletcher will get goals to so we have a choice of strikers..
Hahahaha

(31 Aug 2015, 10:04 am)MrFozz Hahahaha

I would of liked your comment but the like button has gone.

Borini has signed a 4 year deal with Sunderland.

(31 Aug 2015, 3:16 pm)Michael Borini has signed a 4 year deal with Sunderland.

I genuinely hope it works out, but my point stands, is he worth what is reportedly being paid considering during his last spell he barely made double figures and wanted nothing to do with Sunderland this time last year...

Good luck to him

(31 Aug 2015, 4:20 pm)MrFozz I genuinely hope it works out, but my point stands, is he worth what is reportedly being paid considering during his last spell he barely made double figures and wanted nothing to do with Sunderland this time last year...

Good luck to him

Seems its 7.75m rising to 9.75m... still think its a decent price... they paid 10m for him i think.

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - Diamond One - 31 Aug 2015

(31 Aug 2015, 9:16 am)Michael Some transfer news:

BREAKING NEWS

Its 7m or 8m + add ons.
----------------
canny player i saw him once at Wembley in 2014 me and my dad went wild when he scored 
(31 Aug 2015, 9:28 am)MrFozz 5 words

WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY
canny player and he has already worked under 4 bosses at Sunderland now Di Canio, Ball (Caretaker), Poyet and now Avoocaat,
(31 Aug 2015, 9:31 am)Michael If he can get goals, not bothered, i think him and Defoe will be decent up front.

Defender 

------------

we need a defender i mean we now need to sign someone who knows the premier league really well and has at least scored goals i remember 10 years ago Manchester United had this Argentinian right back named Gabriel Heinze i said Sunderland need a defender like him also we need a goalscoring midfielder with power and has defensive i mean if you look at the 09/10 team we had an attacking midfielder named Lorik Cana and he was a decent player he helped the likes of Darren Bent and Lee Cattermole be better players

(31 Aug 2015, 5:30 pm)Diamond One canny player i saw him once at Wembley in 2014 me and my dad went wild when he scored 
canny player and he has already worked under 4 bosses at Sunderland now Di Canio, Ball (Caretaker), Poyet and now Avoocaat,
we need a defender i mean we now need to sign someone who knows the premier league really well and has at least scored goals i remember 10 years ago Manchester United had this Argentinian right back named Gabriel Heinze i said Sunderland need a defender like him also we need a goalscoring midfielder with power and has defensive i mean if you look at the 09/10 team we had an attacking midfielder named Lorik Cana and he was a decent player he helped the likes of Darren Bent and Lee Cattermole be better players

imo Cattermole is one of my favourites, he reminds me of Kevin Ball to a point, cannot play football but will more often than not put a performance in, he seems more disciplined lately, and will run through brick walls...

One player I think should get a chance is Emmanuelle Giacherrini...

Hopefully Yann M'Vila can keep going after his goal on Saturday...

Should maybe try 2 up front...

Something like this perhaps, dunno if it would work though

[Image: cda5cfd0a665284e78325922a9b5ea9b.jpg]

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - LeeCalder - 31 Aug 2015

Gateshead 2-0 Lincoln City
Curtis 40', Clark 80'

Fozz, Giacherrini has gone out on loan.. shame

(31 Aug 2015, 6:13 pm)Michael Fozz, Giacherrini has gone out on loan.. shame

Dont I feel like a right arse now lmao...

Show how much interest I have had lately Big Grin

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - Andreos1 - 31 Aug 2015

(31 Aug 2015, 6:27 pm)MrFozz Dont I feel like a right arse now lmao...

Show how much interest I have had lately Big Grin

That twitter feed/forum you told me about mentioned it earlier!

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - MurdnunoC - 31 Aug 2015

I can't help but think signing Borini is a bit of a backward step for Sunderland to take. As mentioned, he was hardly a prolific scorer two seasons ago and couldn't break into the Liverpool team last season. By all accounts, Inter Milan were on the verge of signing him for around £6m last night/this morning. Not to be cynical or anything, I guess the wage offered wasn't up to much...

(31 Aug 2015, 6:36 pm)MurdnunoC I can't help but think signing Borini is a bit of a backward step for Sunderland to take. As mentioned, he was hardly a prolific scorer two seasons ago and couldn't break into the Liverpool team last season. By all accounts, Inter Milan were on the verge of signing him for around £6m last night/this morning. Not to be cynical or anything, I guess the wage offered wasn't up to much...
I remember you the same this time last year, I am of the same opinion these days, given Borini hardly played last season, I reckon a few Sunderland supporters struggle to see past the goals he scored against Newcastle and the League Cup Final...

You never know, it might turn out good, I a certain striker signing back in 1997 who became a prolific goal scorer in his fee seasons...

At the a lot of a people said 'Kevin Who'