North East Buses
2015/16 Football Season - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: 2015/16 Football Season (/showthread.php?tid=1497)

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - Tom - 11 May 2016

(11 May 2016, 8:37 pm)mb134 And that's it, we're down... Hopefully a wake up call to Ashley. I expect to see Carr sacked, along with Charnley.

They'd better be. So disappointing.

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - mb134 - 11 May 2016

Oh, and Steve McClaren, you are a fraud. Awful manager.

(11 May 2016, 8:40 pm)mb134 Oh, and Steve McClaren, you are a fraud. Awful manager.

He should have been sacked in January

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - Michael - 11 May 2016

Haha, blame Mcclown, why are some Newcastle fans saying Rafa out?

He did nothing wrong...honestly you can't win, its either Cashleys fault or the Manager... Not the players....

Not all fans are like that, its what I've seen the last few weeks.

(11 May 2016, 8:44 pm)Michael Haha, blame Mcclown, why are some Newcastle fans saying Rafa out?

He did nothing wrong...honestly you can't win, its either Cashleys fault or the Manager... Not the players....

Rafa out? Are they deluded more like Carr and Charnley out as well as the crap like Gini and Cisse.

(11 May 2016, 8:46 pm)Tom Rafa out? Are they deluded more like Carr and Charnley out as well as the crap like Gini and Cisse.

Ye Tom, Undecided, very deluded!

I think big Sam is going to cry haha

Sunderland now need to sign DeAndre Yedlin and Yann M'Vila on permanent deals.

M'Villa has already said a number of times he wants to stay.

Get rid of:

Harper
Jones
Brown

Don't sign on permanent deals:
Toivonen
N'Doye

Sign in the summer:

2 defenders
1 midfielder
1 Striker

After the Euros, this thread should be locked and a new one should be made.

NUFC Club Statement:

"Tonight we are devastated at our relegation from the Premier League, as I know every single person connected to this football club will be.

"I want to thank all of the fans for the support you have shown for the club you love throughout the season, in spite of this massive disappointment and under-achievement.

"Your support throughout has been magnificent, but I want to pay particular thanks for the incredible backing you have given to Rafa and the team during the latter part of the season. Nothing more could be asked of you and I am truly sorry we have not given you the outcome you deserve.

"I also want to thank every single member of staff here. This club is their livelihood, but they are fans too. To go through the threat of relegation last season and then to suffer a worse fate this time around has been very hard for them. I know that each and every one of them has done whatever they could to help us out of the situation we now find ourselves in.

"We know that supporters want to know what the future holds and will want to hear more from us as soon as possible. The process of scrutinising what went wrong and planning for what is to come has already begun. Right now, of course, Rafa and the team must prepare for the final game of the season but after that, please rest assured we will communicate more fully with supporters."

I know the 3 people I would get rid of from Newcastle. Shame it's never going to happen though.

Can't wait to play Burton and Wigan next season We'll probs get beat off them too!!

(11 May 2016, 9:07 pm)mb134 NUFC Club Statement:

"Tonight we are devastated at our relegation from the Premier League, as I know every single person connected to this football club will be.

"I want to thank all of the fans for the support you have shown for the club you love throughout the season, in spite of this massive disappointment and under-achievement.

"Your support throughout has been magnificent, but I want to pay particular thanks for the incredible backing you have given to Rafa and the team during the latter part of the season. Nothing more could be asked of you and I am truly sorry we have not given you the outcome you deserve.

"I also want to thank every single member of staff here. This club is their livelihood, but they are fans too. To go through the threat of relegation last season and then to suffer a worse fate this time around has been very hard for them. I know that each and every one of them has done whatever they could to help us out of the situation we now find ourselves in.

"We know that supporters want to know what the future holds and will want to hear more from us as soon as possible. The process of scrutinising what went wrong and planning for what is to come has already begun. Right now, of course, Rafa and the team must prepare for the final game of the season but after that, please rest assured we will communicate more fully with supporters."

The only thing Ashley is devestated about is loosing his £££s from the TV rights

Just realised its actually from Charnley haha well that useless duck head is to blame for all of it anyway for sticking by Mcclaren he shouldn't even be in charge of a championship team. ''Scrutinising  what went wrong'' HAHA is he thick? He is the problem and planning for what to come is that he should resign

Wonder who made that statement up?

(11 May 2016, 9:07 pm)Tom I know the 3 people I would get rid of from Newcastle. Shame it's never going to happen though.

Can't wait to play Burton and Wigan next season We'll probs get beat off them too!!

If one of those three include Ashley, I'd disagree. (I'd agree with the other two assuming they are Charnley and Carr). Ashley gave the money he promised this season, it was down to McClarens inability to motivate, coach, or create any sort of tactic. Charnley is to blame for hiring him, and Carr spent £12m on Thauvin when he could have signed Payet for the same price...

(11 May 2016, 9:10 pm)Michael Wonder who made that statement up?

Forgot to copy this bit:

"Statement from Lee Charnley:"

(11 May 2016, 9:12 pm)mb134 Forgot to copy this bit:

"Statement from Lee Charnley:"

Well... 

"What went wrong"...i think the whole of England knows what went wrong... Lee.

(11 May 2016, 9:10 pm)mb134 If one of those three include Ashley, I'd disagree. (I'd agree with the other two assuming they are Charnley and Carr). Ashley gave the money he promised this season, it was down to McClarens inability to motivate, coach, or create any sort of tactic. Charnley is to blame for hiring him, and Carr spent £12m on Thauvin when he could have signed Payet for the same price...

Maybe not as much as Charnley/Carr but could he care about Newcastle? He cares more about Rangers and Sports Direct

(11 May 2016, 9:17 pm)Tom Maybe not as much as Charnley/Carr but could he care about Newcastle? He cares more about Rangers and Sports Direct

He cares about money, Newcastle can provide him with a massive income. Hopefully he will feel the impact this time, so that if we go back up first time, he continues to invest, but with intelligent people making the decisions...

(11 May 2016, 9:19 pm)mb134 He cares about money, Newcastle can provide him with a massive income. Hopefully he will feel the impact this time, so that if we go back up first time, he continues to invest, but with intelligent people making the decisions...

Hopefully we will get back up! Will be very hard next year as the four play off contenders all are in with a chance I'd say, and Norwich and us are.

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - Ambassador - 11 May 2016

Very sad news about Newcastle. Not really fussed with football but a client I work with has 9 employees whose jobs are linked to Nufc. He had to let them go in 2009 after the last relegation and probably will lose more staff this time around.

Hidden costs you don't see. Imagine Nufc will make admin staff etc redundant

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - Michael - 12 May 2016

(11 May 2016, 10:45 pm)Ambassador Very sad news about Newcastle. Not really fussed with football but a client I work with has 9 employees whose jobs are linked to Nufc. He had to let them go in 2009 after the last relegation and probably will lose more staff this time around.

Hidden costs you don't see. Imagine Nufc will make admin staff etc redundant

Ye Undecided.

Remember when Jack Colback said he went to Newcastle because he didn't want another relegation fight.....hahahahahahaha

Just thought i would mention it Tongue

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - Tom - 12 May 2016

So tomorrow is the play offs for the Championship. Anyone else think they are stupid? I think if you finish in the top 3 that should be it as it must be gutting for Brighton to loose out on automatic promotion by 2 goals!!

Sheff Wed v Brighton tomorrow, and Derby v Hull on Saturday. Hoping Brighton come up, they deserve it.