Menu

Pages (4)    1 2 3 4
TEN 6083   22 Jun 2021, 4:14 pm
Probably would’ve been easier having it at Belmont especially with Elvet Bridge being closed and having to take a diversion to go to Howlands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Storx   22 Jun 2021, 8:16 pm
Surely the reason for Belmont could be is because it's the busiest and most used out of the 3 so they don't want reserve most of it for a few buses and turn away potential tourists etc.

I'm not sure if they could but could they not try and use New College,the car parks massive and it's closed on a Sunday so there's plenty space. I know it's used for Luminere.
S813 FVK   22 Jun 2021, 8:28 pm
(22 Jun 2021, 8:16 pm)Storx wrote Surely the reason for Belmont could be is because it's the busiest and most used out of the 3 so they don't want reserve most of it for a few buses and turn away potential tourists etc.

The Park and Ride service doesn't run on Sundays so this wouldn't be an issue.

In terms of space available Belmont is the best of the three. Two car parks larger than the one used at the current Howlands venue - one of which is of a decent length. Might allow for a better layout of vehicles or even greater attendance I don't know.
Storx   22 Jun 2021, 10:19 pm
(22 Jun 2021, 8:28 pm)S813 FVK wrote The Park and Ride service doesn't run on Sundays so this wouldn't be an issue.

In terms of space available Belmont is the best of the three. Two car parks larger than the one used at the current Howlands venue - one of which is of a decent length. Might allow for a better layout of vehicles or even greater attendance I don't know.

Always thought it ran 7 days a week, learnt something new tonight tbh.

Makes sense to be Belmont then which is by far the biggest out of the three.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Pages (4)    1 2 3 4