Menu

Michael   24 Sep 2015, 11:57 am
(24 Sep 2015, 11:51 am)BusLoverMum wrote She was caught in the lie within days. She had members of a breastfeeding support group threatening to track down the guard an sort him out. Funnily enough, that group folded when a lot of angry women took them to task via social media. I'm glad she was prosecuted.

It's stupid attention seekers like her that make life so much harder for new mums who just want to go about their daily business and feed their babies, when necessary without being harassed.

Defiantly, i honestly don't mind it when women breast feed in public as along as they aren't to exposed (u know full boob out, clearly see it etc, cause i know some people will stare... especially when it comes to having males around).

I was in the Metrocentre once, and a woman was breast feeding, you couldn't see anything... but i've seen woman who just have it out in the open and you can clearly see, I have to admit though, i found it uncomfortable.... because i didn't know where to look.  

A lot of people aren't happy with her, its a disgrace, comments on the Facebook page is.. its not the first time shes done it.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.