You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Unknown local spottings / Unknown operator questions

Unknown local spottings / Unknown operator questions

RE: Unknown local spottings / Unknown operator questions
(30 Sep 2016, 3:03 pm)BusLoverMum wrote This has been doing school runs through our village, this week. A recent acquisition by Pygalls, or someone else? Cochrane's maybe? Bell's is another possibility
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mjf-souths...otostream/

Saw a different one, last week, but at a different time - a black H reg DAF single decker. It's quite unusual, but unfortunately I can't remember the exact registration and I've not been able to find a picture of it or any reference to it, from the description.

Sorry I've not visited this end of the forum for ages! If it was along with the black H221TCP DAF Ikarus then they'll both be Pygalls Coaches. Didn't realise they'd added so many double decks to their fleet!

(26 Oct 2016, 8:15 am)Brian13 wrote Anyone know who owns V5 TYL it's in South Shields this morning. Think it's a Volvo Plaxton

V5TYL will be Style Travel of Peterlee

(25 Nov 2016, 11:24 am)Andreos1 wrote Saw an ELC bodied decker of some sort earlier. It's blind had been boarded up and had a permanent '752' applied. 

I was headed in the opposite direction, so didn't really get a proper look.

The reg I scribbled down was S857 OGX. That doesn't tally with anything online unfortunately.

This would be S847DGX which has recently joined the fleet at Pygalls in Peterlee.

RE: Unknown local spottings / Questions
RE: Unknown local spottings / Unknown operator questions