You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2018

Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2018

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2018
(09 Mar 2018, 5:57 pm)Dan wrote I mentioned a few weeks ago that I hadn't seen an E400 on the X34 for quite a while. Even now, I still haven't seen one. I use the Felling Bypass at various parts of the day quite regularly on weekdays, so see the X34 quite often.

I saw two "E's" branded E300s on the other day - though this may have been the same once twice, as I've stopped bothering to even try and get the fleet numbers now.

Allocations to the X24 service are still just as woeful - though it's saying something when you stand a greater chance of seeing a branded Omnilink on the X24, than an Enviro400 on the X34!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Having two single deckers on the X34 seems as if there are reliability issues with the ADL E400s, as I thought that the fourth (spare) ADL E400 would help to keep the timings right (and possibly one single decker on a rare occasion in the event of severe delays).

What the X34 needs is brand new vehicles - not second-hand/cascaded vehicles. I also think that they should have kept the frequency at 20 minutes.

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2018