Menu

Adrian   01 Aug 2021, 12:47 pm
(30 Jul 2021, 3:04 am)streetdeckfan wrote If it's not included then I do feel like the zone map is slightly misleading having Newcastle and Gateshead in the same bubble.
Plus, iirc Newcastle and Gateshead have been considered the same area in terms of ticketing with previous zones.

I agree, and I've seen a few queries around this already. The merging of the Newcastle and Gateshead bubbles suggest its inclusive, especially when the dashed boundary line doesn't split the two.

There also seems to be some confusion at whether these tickets compliment the existing Go Zones or replace them. Colouring the zones identically to the Go Zones doesn't help here. 

I note that the ticket page states "The ticket offers are designed to offer a range of very simple headline fares with easy-to-understand fare zones that match borough and county boundaries.", but I've noticed that Springwell falls outside of the City of Sunderland zone, despite the original Springwell being part of the administrative boundary. 

[Image: springwell.png]

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook