You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Blyth Regulation
(14 Sep 2023, 10:06 pm)Storx wrote Not going to lie, I do have a feeling there might be vehicle issues involved aswell. I know when I was looking the other day, everything seemed to be on the road which could be on the road.

The school boards at Blyth really aren't helping things either which I have a feeling might be the main reason for evening peaks going to pot as it's taking buses out which then are pretty much hopeless as they're miles away.

Mind there has to be serious questions on why the X30 is running when the core routes are being messed up completely. I've just noticed that the 17:45 X30 ran which was the exact same time one of the X7's was cancelled tonight which was the bus which should've ran that bus as it came off a cancelled X8 towards Newcastle. Poor allocating that imo.

I'd had the same thought about the school buses, it seems to be the thing creating the occasional 1 hour gap in the X7/8/9 cycle as during the 10am-3pm window they seem to be limiting any cancellations to maybe 1 bus off at most. 

I think they'll prioritise the X30 given there are only 2 per direction? That, and I imagine it's probably pretty easy to ask a driver to stay back for one X30 from town (if it is a driver issue, rather than vehicle).

Blyth Regulation