Menu

Jimmi   24 Mar 2015, 8:06 pm
(24 Mar 2015, 7:53 pm)mb134 wrote I think we rely on them more than we think we do and have become accustomed to always having them around. I honestly don't know what I'd be like without my phone now, I lost mine a year and a half ago (left it on the bus...) and it was hard,  but I use it even more now. 

Hmmmm I was thinking about going to Carphone Warehouse for my phone, glad I didn't now!
I do use my phone alot although I don't really use it as a phone very often, I mainly use mine for the Internet.

The thing with the Carphone Warehouse is odd because I bought my previous phone from a different branch and they really couldn't do anything more to help me, they helped set the phone up and explained everything to me which was good as I am not very tech savy and I have autism so I struggle to understand some things. Darlington Town Centre branch was a complete role reversal as the staff were very unhelpful, didn't seem like they wanted to be there and when I EVENTUALLY!!! got my phone they chucked the SIM card in and sent me on my way. So they got a harsh but I think fair review of the recent experience, I hope they actually look at the results and comments I have given and somehow make it up to me, although I doubt that will happen.