Menu

North East Buses The Canteen Off-topic bus chat Bus Related Outings and Reviews

Bus Related Outings and Reviews

Bus Related Outings and Reviews

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Pages (239): Previous 1101 102 103239 Next
28 Feb 2015, 5:50 pm
Right, well - here is take 2. As I explained, I got about 3/4 through the original one before I managed to destroy it accidentally. 

I left the house at 09:45ish, and made my way through the housing estate before walking up towards my nearest bus stop on the Durham-Newcastle stretch; Clifford Terrace - just beyond the top of Chester-le-Street Front Street. I had with me £20 (a ten and two fives), and got to the bus stop for about 09:55. The bus was due at 10:03, but after a couple of minutes, I saw an Angel B5 on the horizon...

#21 - Chester-le-Street Clifford Terrace to Durham University Hospital - (10:06 --- 10:23) - Go North East 6065 - Volvo B5HL/Wright Gemini 2
Having received word from a certain somebody (*cough*citaro5284*cough*) that the vehicle would be 6070...I got a bit of a surprise when 6065 showed up. I showed the driver my key card, and handed over a £5 note for my Get Around day ticket. Once I had done this, I headed upstairs. The front seats had been snatched by two OAPs (who were asleep!) and took my seat a few behind. I suddenly then remembered that 6065 was the vehicle involved in that tragic cyclist accident in Low Fell...and I suddenly wished I had 6070 instead! I don't feel comfortable on a bus which someone has died under...probably just a sign of respect. Anyway, 6065 provided me with a very nice journey into Durham, and I pressed the bell to get off at the Durham University Hospital.

Once 6065 had glided off to Durham Bus Station, I stood with my back facing the bus stop, which was deserted, and got my camera out. It felt like absolutely ages before anything appeared heading north, whereas everything seemed to be heading into Durham. Then, 1323 appears. I get my camera ready, zoom in, and the second I take the photo, a car passes it and ruins it. Same with a Volvo President on the 15A, a Newcastle-bound Pulsar on the X2; the list goes on! I decided 'sod this', and headed back into the warmth of the bus stop, still empty, to escape the cold. 

#43 - Durham University Hospital to Durham Bus Station - (10:41 --- 10:46) - Go North East 5288 - Mercedes 0530N/Mercedes Citaro
Within two minutes, a Diamond Merc appeared. I was hoping for 5284, to make a certain someone's day...but it turned out to be 5288. The heating was perfect, ideal for what I had just suffered out in the cold. However, the bus was absolutely packed - half a dozen standees (myself included). Not many comments to make on this very short journey. I guess it was alright.

When I disembarked at Durham Bus Station, I spotted the perfect photo opportunity. 5288 was still letting passengers off, and I took a photo from that spot at the top. I hung around for about 5 minutes, and took a few photos of buses parked up at that set-down spot. I then went for a little wander around the city centre, visited a Gregg's for a Sausage, Bean and Cheese Melt then headed back to the bus station for a ride along to Bishop Auckland.

#X21 - Durham Bus Station to Bishop Auckland Bus Station - (11:34 --- 12:06) - Go North East 6021 - Volvo B7TL/Plaxton President
After waiting a while, this X21 appeared at the top of the bus station, nearly 10 minutes late. Although this didn't bother me, as I hadn't been waiting long. We left Durham Bus Station at 11:36, and got to Bishop Auckland for 12:06. I didn't make many notes on the journey, although I will say - I think the X21 route between Durham and Bishop Auckland is very scenic - bit like the X43 between Stanley and the MetroCentre. The upper deck, where I sat at the front, was very quiet, making the journey a lot nicer. Although I did just stick my headphones in and let the journey go by!

After getting off in Bishop Auckland Bus Station; I watched 3878 stand at the Newcastle-bound stand leave, before 6021 went and parked up in the layover. I spotted a great photo opportunity, and took a snap of her in the layover. However, I used Arriva's 1503 on the 1 as cover, and avoided being seen by a gang of about a dozen chavs at the bottom of the bus station, they looked very intimidating so I just left it at that.

#X21 - Bishop Auckland Bus Station to Durham Bus Station - (12:32 --- 13:12) - Go North East 6021 - Volvo B7TL/Plaxton President
I watched the next driver emerge and cross the bus station to get 6021 going again, and I got on and took my seat. It was rather quiet, and then half of those chavs got on, and guess where they sat?...the top deck was all mine prior to that, and they sat at the back like they were at home. It wasn't so bad, I had my headphones in so could only just hear them, and at around Spennymoor, the bus started to fill up with people heading to watch the match. Then, we struck massive traffic on the way into Durham, but luckily got to Durham Bus Station only about 5 minutes late.

I felt like going up to that spot again for some photos, then saw a 21 at the top of the bus station on the way in, so I just decided to go home.

#21 - Durham Bus Station to Chester-le-Street Clifford Terrace - (13:15 --- 13:32) - Go North East 6058 - Volvo B5HL/Wright Gemini 2
Not many comments to make on this journey, although I did make notes on the announcements. I didn't feel bothered by them at all, even though it was just a 15 minute journey. Had a rather motionless driver at the wheel, possibly a robot although I'm not sure.

Overall, had a great day, even if I didn't do too much. I'm pleased I took some good photos while I was out, and I will probably do so again next week.  Smile

Thanks for reading, please like for more.  Big Grin
R852 PRG
28 Feb 2015, 5:50 pm #2021

Right, well - here is take 2. As I explained, I got about 3/4 through the original one before I managed to destroy it accidentally. 

I left the house at 09:45ish, and made my way through the housing estate before walking up towards my nearest bus stop on the Durham-Newcastle stretch; Clifford Terrace - just beyond the top of Chester-le-Street Front Street. I had with me £20 (a ten and two fives), and got to the bus stop for about 09:55. The bus was due at 10:03, but after a couple of minutes, I saw an Angel B5 on the horizon...

#21 - Chester-le-Street Clifford Terrace to Durham University Hospital - (10:06 --- 10:23) - Go North East 6065 - Volvo B5HL/Wright Gemini 2
Having received word from a certain somebody (*cough*citaro5284*cough*) that the vehicle would be 6070...I got a bit of a surprise when 6065 showed up. I showed the driver my key card, and handed over a £5 note for my Get Around day ticket. Once I had done this, I headed upstairs. The front seats had been snatched by two OAPs (who were asleep!) and took my seat a few behind. I suddenly then remembered that 6065 was the vehicle involved in that tragic cyclist accident in Low Fell...and I suddenly wished I had 6070 instead! I don't feel comfortable on a bus which someone has died under...probably just a sign of respect. Anyway, 6065 provided me with a very nice journey into Durham, and I pressed the bell to get off at the Durham University Hospital.

Once 6065 had glided off to Durham Bus Station, I stood with my back facing the bus stop, which was deserted, and got my camera out. It felt like absolutely ages before anything appeared heading north, whereas everything seemed to be heading into Durham. Then, 1323 appears. I get my camera ready, zoom in, and the second I take the photo, a car passes it and ruins it. Same with a Volvo President on the 15A, a Newcastle-bound Pulsar on the X2; the list goes on! I decided 'sod this', and headed back into the warmth of the bus stop, still empty, to escape the cold. 

#43 - Durham University Hospital to Durham Bus Station - (10:41 --- 10:46) - Go North East 5288 - Mercedes 0530N/Mercedes Citaro
Within two minutes, a Diamond Merc appeared. I was hoping for 5284, to make a certain someone's day...but it turned out to be 5288. The heating was perfect, ideal for what I had just suffered out in the cold. However, the bus was absolutely packed - half a dozen standees (myself included). Not many comments to make on this very short journey. I guess it was alright.

When I disembarked at Durham Bus Station, I spotted the perfect photo opportunity. 5288 was still letting passengers off, and I took a photo from that spot at the top. I hung around for about 5 minutes, and took a few photos of buses parked up at that set-down spot. I then went for a little wander around the city centre, visited a Gregg's for a Sausage, Bean and Cheese Melt then headed back to the bus station for a ride along to Bishop Auckland.

#X21 - Durham Bus Station to Bishop Auckland Bus Station - (11:34 --- 12:06) - Go North East 6021 - Volvo B7TL/Plaxton President
After waiting a while, this X21 appeared at the top of the bus station, nearly 10 minutes late. Although this didn't bother me, as I hadn't been waiting long. We left Durham Bus Station at 11:36, and got to Bishop Auckland for 12:06. I didn't make many notes on the journey, although I will say - I think the X21 route between Durham and Bishop Auckland is very scenic - bit like the X43 between Stanley and the MetroCentre. The upper deck, where I sat at the front, was very quiet, making the journey a lot nicer. Although I did just stick my headphones in and let the journey go by!

After getting off in Bishop Auckland Bus Station; I watched 3878 stand at the Newcastle-bound stand leave, before 6021 went and parked up in the layover. I spotted a great photo opportunity, and took a snap of her in the layover. However, I used Arriva's 1503 on the 1 as cover, and avoided being seen by a gang of about a dozen chavs at the bottom of the bus station, they looked very intimidating so I just left it at that.

#X21 - Bishop Auckland Bus Station to Durham Bus Station - (12:32 --- 13:12) - Go North East 6021 - Volvo B7TL/Plaxton President
I watched the next driver emerge and cross the bus station to get 6021 going again, and I got on and took my seat. It was rather quiet, and then half of those chavs got on, and guess where they sat?...the top deck was all mine prior to that, and they sat at the back like they were at home. It wasn't so bad, I had my headphones in so could only just hear them, and at around Spennymoor, the bus started to fill up with people heading to watch the match. Then, we struck massive traffic on the way into Durham, but luckily got to Durham Bus Station only about 5 minutes late.

I felt like going up to that spot again for some photos, then saw a 21 at the top of the bus station on the way in, so I just decided to go home.

#21 - Durham Bus Station to Chester-le-Street Clifford Terrace - (13:15 --- 13:32) - Go North East 6058 - Volvo B5HL/Wright Gemini 2
Not many comments to make on this journey, although I did make notes on the announcements. I didn't feel bothered by them at all, even though it was just a 15 minute journey. Had a rather motionless driver at the wheel, possibly a robot although I'm not sure.

Overall, had a great day, even if I didn't do too much. I'm pleased I took some good photos while I was out, and I will probably do so again next week.  Smile

28 Feb 2015, 6:30 pm
Here's my day;

#X21 - Fifth Avenue to Newcastle Haymarket - (0748 - 0840) - Arriva North East 7527 - ADL Trident 2 / ADL Enviro 400
Basically no power on board. Quiet until Bedlington, basically didn't take notice of anything, same usual journey, followed a taxi for about a mile through Gosforth, arrived at Haymarket, got a sandwich and a drink for three quid then...

Metro - Newcastle Haymarket to Newcastle Central Station - (0900 - 0904) - DB Regio / Nexus 40** - Class 994
Busy. Managed to get a seat. Arrived on platform for about 0915.

Metro - Newcastle Central Station to Newcastle Haymarket - (1504 - 1508) - DB Regio / Nexus 40** - Class 994
Very busy. Standing.

#X21 - Newcastle Haymarket to Fifth Avenue - (1514 - 1608) - Arriva North East 7501 - ADL Trident 2 / ADL Enviro 400
Pure shite. 

Hope you enjoyed by bus and metro roundup for today. It's taken the best part of nine hours and 20 minutes to compile.
omnicity4659
28 Feb 2015, 6:30 pm #2022

Here's my day;

#X21 - Fifth Avenue to Newcastle Haymarket - (0748 - 0840) - Arriva North East 7527 - ADL Trident 2 / ADL Enviro 400
Basically no power on board. Quiet until Bedlington, basically didn't take notice of anything, same usual journey, followed a taxi for about a mile through Gosforth, arrived at Haymarket, got a sandwich and a drink for three quid then...

Metro - Newcastle Haymarket to Newcastle Central Station - (0900 - 0904) - DB Regio / Nexus 40** - Class 994

Metro - Newcastle Central Station to Newcastle Haymarket - (1504 - 1508) - DB Regio / Nexus 40** - Class 994
Very busy. Standing.

#X21 - Newcastle Haymarket to Fifth Avenue - (1514 - 1608) - Arriva North East 7501 - ADL Trident 2 / ADL Enviro 400
Pure shite. 

Hope you enjoyed by bus and metro roundup for today. It's taken the best part of nine hours and 20 minutes to compile.

28 Feb 2015, 7:23 pm
(28 Feb 2015, 5:50 pm)MarcTheA4 Right, well - here is take 2. As I explained, I got about 3/4 through the original one before I managed to destroy it accidentally. 

#21 - Durham Bus Station to Chester-le-Street Clifford Terrace - (13:15 --- 13:32) - Go North East 6065 - Volvo B5HL/Wright Gemini 2

See you to started and ended the day on the same vehicle Tongue
S813 FVK
28 Feb 2015, 7:23 pm #2023

(28 Feb 2015, 5:50 pm)MarcTheA4 Right, well - here is take 2. As I explained, I got about 3/4 through the original one before I managed to destroy it accidentally. 

#21 - Durham Bus Station to Chester-le-Street Clifford Terrace - (13:15 --- 13:32) - Go North East 6065 - Volvo B5HL/Wright Gemini 2

See you to started and ended the day on the same vehicle Tongue

28 Feb 2015, 7:35 pm
(28 Feb 2015, 7:23 pm)Robert See you to started and ended the day on the same vehicle Tongue

And I love his signature...

What's that? You lost your phone and it's on silent? Too bad, if you liked it you should have put a ring on it. 
citaro5284
28 Feb 2015, 7:35 pm #2024

(28 Feb 2015, 7:23 pm)Robert See you to started and ended the day on the same vehicle Tongue

And I love his signature...

What's that? You lost your phone and it's on silent? Too bad, if you liked it you should have put a ring on it. 

28 Feb 2015, 8:28 pm
For me today was just a short trip out into Gateshead for my Bus Pass for the week, Then I decided to go take some photos at Newcastle Coach Park, I then walked from there all the up St James' Boulevard and up Barack Road to Photograph the Convoy of Coaches which brought the Aston Villa fans up from Birmingham for todays Match, I then headed back to Eldon Square and got the 21 back to my Dads House.

Tomorrow im going over to my Brothers at West Denton so I may take few photos while making my way there.
Malarkey
28 Feb 2015, 8:28 pm #2025

For me today was just a short trip out into Gateshead for my Bus Pass for the week, Then I decided to go take some photos at Newcastle Coach Park, I then walked from there all the up St James' Boulevard and up Barack Road to Photograph the Convoy of Coaches which brought the Aston Villa fans up from Birmingham for todays Match, I then headed back to Eldon Square and got the 21 back to my Dads House.

Tomorrow im going over to my Brothers at West Denton so I may take few photos while making my way there.

Tom
28 Feb 2015, 8:31 pm
I might do a big trip next week but not sure where. Possibly Durham for a ride on the E200s.
Tom
28 Feb 2015, 8:31 pm #2026

I might do a big trip next week but not sure where. Possibly Durham for a ride on the E200s.

28 Feb 2015, 9:34 pm
Out of pure interest did anybody go out to get a few pics of 'East Coast' trains on their last day of operation today (TOC obviously - my post without this message would suggest otherwise)?
S813 FVK
28 Feb 2015, 9:34 pm #2027

Out of pure interest did anybody go out to get a few pics of 'East Coast' trains on their last day of operation today (TOC obviously - my post without this message would suggest otherwise)?

28 Feb 2015, 9:35 pm
(28 Feb 2015, 9:34 pm)Robert Out of pure interest did anybody go out to get a few pics of 'East Coast' trains on their last day of operation today?

No, totally forgot. And I couldn't be bothered dealing with Chester-le-Street station when they're flying past fast enough to suck you in! Tongue
R852 PRG
28 Feb 2015, 9:35 pm #2028

(28 Feb 2015, 9:34 pm)Robert Out of pure interest did anybody go out to get a few pics of 'East Coast' trains on their last day of operation today?

No, totally forgot. And I couldn't be bothered dealing with Chester-le-Street station when they're flying past fast enough to suck you in! Tongue

28 Feb 2015, 9:41 pm
(28 Feb 2015, 9:35 pm)MarcTheA4 No, totally forgot. And I couldn't be bothered dealing with Chester-le-Street station when they're flying past fast enough to suck you in! Tongue

I didnt but plenty of photos of new signage around Newcastle and Durham Stations.
Attached Files
.jpg
2015-02-28_213812.jpg
Size: 61.88 KB / Downloads: 24
.jpg
2015-02-28_213830.jpg
Size: 32.07 KB / Downloads: 22
.jpg
2015-02-28_213844.jpg
Size: 36.24 KB / Downloads: 25
.jpg
2015-02-28_213900.jpg
Size: 34.96 KB / Downloads: 21
.jpg
2015-02-28_213913.jpg
Size: 32.28 KB / Downloads: 21
citaro5284
28 Feb 2015, 9:41 pm #2029

(28 Feb 2015, 9:35 pm)MarcTheA4 No, totally forgot. And I couldn't be bothered dealing with Chester-le-Street station when they're flying past fast enough to suck you in! Tongue

I didnt but plenty of photos of new signage around Newcastle and Durham Stations.

Attached Files
.jpg
2015-02-28_213812.jpg
Size: 61.88 KB / Downloads: 24
.jpg
2015-02-28_213830.jpg
Size: 32.07 KB / Downloads: 22
.jpg
2015-02-28_213844.jpg
Size: 36.24 KB / Downloads: 25
.jpg
2015-02-28_213900.jpg
Size: 34.96 KB / Downloads: 21
.jpg
2015-02-28_213913.jpg
Size: 32.28 KB / Downloads: 21

28 Feb 2015, 10:29 pm
(28 Feb 2015, 6:30 pm)Tommy_1581 Here's my day;

Very busy. Standing.

Pure shite. 

7501 left Haymarket around 6.05/6.10 on an X20, assuming this is the run that is meant to be allocated a Sapphire Enviro.
mb134
28 Feb 2015, 10:29 pm #2030

(28 Feb 2015, 6:30 pm)Tommy_1581 Here's my day;

Very busy. Standing.

Pure shite. 

7501 left Haymarket around 6.05/6.10 on an X20, assuming this is the run that is meant to be allocated a Sapphire Enviro.

28 Feb 2015, 10:32 pm
(28 Feb 2015, 10:29 pm)mb134 7501 left Haymarket around 6.05/6.10 on an X20, assuming this is the run that is meant to be allocated a Sapphire Enviro.

1810 X20 from Newcastle and the 0823 from Ashington on Saturdays are on X21 boards (what the Sapphire boards are classed as).
Kuyoyo
28 Feb 2015, 10:32 pm #2031

(28 Feb 2015, 10:29 pm)mb134 7501 left Haymarket around 6.05/6.10 on an X20, assuming this is the run that is meant to be allocated a Sapphire Enviro.

1810 X20 from Newcastle and the 0823 from Ashington on Saturdays are on X21 boards (what the Sapphire boards are classed as).

Tom
01 Mar 2015, 12:22 pm
Does anyone know them best ticket to get for Arriva in Durham?

Next week I'm hoping to go as far as Deaf Hill and Peterlee, so is there a cheaper option than the £7.50 All Zones ticket?
Tom
01 Mar 2015, 12:22 pm #2032

Does anyone know them best ticket to get for Arriva in Durham?

Next week I'm hoping to go as far as Deaf Hill and Peterlee, so is there a cheaper option than the £7.50 All Zones ticket?

01 Mar 2015, 12:24 pm
(01 Mar 2015, 12:22 pm)Tom Does anyone know them best ticket to get for Arriva in Durham?

I think Arriva do a Durham-zone ticket, but it only stretches out as far as the Arnison Centre, Brandon, Framwellgate Moor and so on...

Here's a link: http://www.arrivabus.co.uk/north-east/bu...arlington/

You might be after a Durham District Day Saver.
R852 PRG
01 Mar 2015, 12:24 pm #2033

(01 Mar 2015, 12:22 pm)Tom Does anyone know them best ticket to get for Arriva in Durham?

I think Arriva do a Durham-zone ticket, but it only stretches out as far as the Arnison Centre, Brandon, Framwellgate Moor and so on...

You might be after a Durham District Day Saver.

Tom
01 Mar 2015, 12:25 pm
(01 Mar 2015, 12:24 pm)MarcTheA4 I think Arriva do a Durham-zone ticket, but it only stretches out as far as the Arnison Centre, Brandon, Framwellgate Moor and so on...

Cheers Marcus.

I can't stand the Arriva Website and when I try to look at the tickets it won't let me. 

So I'm gathering I would need the £7.00 Durham County Ticket? 
Tom
01 Mar 2015, 12:25 pm #2034

(01 Mar 2015, 12:24 pm)MarcTheA4 I think Arriva do a Durham-zone ticket, but it only stretches out as far as the Arnison Centre, Brandon, Framwellgate Moor and so on...

Cheers Marcus.

I can't stand the Arriva Website and when I try to look at the tickets it won't let me. 

01 Mar 2015, 12:28 pm
(01 Mar 2015, 12:25 pm)Tom Cheers Marcus.

I would think so. It says you can travel anywhere within County Durham with it...so you should be fine with Peterlee if you opt for one.

Mind, if you choose to re-enter Tyne and Wear, you may as well just go for the All-Zones ticket, as there is not much difference in price.
R852 PRG
01 Mar 2015, 12:28 pm #2035

(01 Mar 2015, 12:25 pm)Tom Cheers Marcus.

I would think so. It says you can travel anywhere within County Durham with it...so you should be fine with Peterlee if you opt for one.

Mind, if you choose to re-enter Tyne and Wear, you may as well just go for the All-Zones ticket, as there is not much difference in price.

Tom
01 Mar 2015, 12:29 pm
(01 Mar 2015, 12:28 pm)MarcTheA4 I would think so. It says you can travel anywhere within County Durham with it...so you should be fine with Peterlee if you opt for one.

I thought I would be able to get a ticket which I can use on the X2, and just get a £1.10 day ticket to get the 1 back.

Thanks for your help.
Tom
01 Mar 2015, 12:29 pm #2036

(01 Mar 2015, 12:28 pm)MarcTheA4 I would think so. It says you can travel anywhere within County Durham with it...so you should be fine with Peterlee if you opt for one.

I thought I would be able to get a ticket which I can use on the X2, and just get a £1.10 day ticket to get the 1 back.

Thanks for your help.

01 Mar 2015, 12:30 pm
(01 Mar 2015, 12:29 pm)Tom I thought I would be able to get a ticket which I can use on the X2, and just get a £1.10 day ticket to get the 1 back.

Thanks for your help.

I think there is an X2 routesaver for £5.

No problem.
R852 PRG
01 Mar 2015, 12:30 pm #2037

(01 Mar 2015, 12:29 pm)Tom I thought I would be able to get a ticket which I can use on the X2, and just get a £1.10 day ticket to get the 1 back.

Thanks for your help.

I think there is an X2 routesaver for £5.

No problem.

Tom
01 Mar 2015, 12:36 pm
(01 Mar 2015, 12:30 pm)MarcTheA4 I think there is an X2 routesaver for £5.

No problem.

I don't think that would be worth it as I'm going a few services hopefully Smile

Want to ride a E200 and possibly some Lowlanders. 
Tom
01 Mar 2015, 12:36 pm #2038

(01 Mar 2015, 12:30 pm)MarcTheA4 I think there is an X2 routesaver for £5.

No problem.

I don't think that would be worth it as I'm going a few services hopefully Smile

Want to ride a E200 and possibly some Lowlanders. 

01 Mar 2015, 12:50 pm
Durham District won't cover you to Peterlee. Boundary points are Chester le Street in the North, Pittington/Sherburn in the East, Kelloe/Coxhoe/Cock o' the North in the South, and Crook/Willington/Bishop Auckland in the West. Also valid on X2 to Newcastle. 

I believe the 'Durham County' ticket would cover you, but by which time, you may as well have bought the NE All Zones ticket...

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
01 Mar 2015, 12:50 pm #2039

Durham District won't cover you to Peterlee. Boundary points are Chester le Street in the North, Pittington/Sherburn in the East, Kelloe/Coxhoe/Cock o' the North in the South, and Crook/Willington/Bishop Auckland in the West. Also valid on X2 to Newcastle. 

I believe the 'Durham County' ticket would cover you, but by which time, you may as well have bought the NE All Zones ticket...

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Tom
01 Mar 2015, 12:51 pm
(01 Mar 2015, 12:50 pm)aureolin Durham District won't cover you to Peterlee. Boundary points are Chester le Street in the North, Pittington/Sherburn in the East, Kelloe/Coxhoe/Cock o' the North in the South, and Crook/Willington/Bishop Auckland in the West. Also valid on X2 to Newcastle. 

Ah cheers Smile
I'll just get a £7.50 all zones ticket then. 
Tom
01 Mar 2015, 12:51 pm #2040

(01 Mar 2015, 12:50 pm)aureolin Durham District won't cover you to Peterlee. Boundary points are Chester le Street in the North, Pittington/Sherburn in the East, Kelloe/Coxhoe/Cock o' the North in the South, and Crook/Willington/Bishop Auckland in the West. Also valid on X2 to Newcastle. 

Ah cheers Smile
I'll just get a £7.50 all zones ticket then. 

Pages (239): Previous 1101 102 103239 Next

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Possibly Related Threads…
Replies 301
Views 189334
16 Sep 2021, 5:11 am
Last Post by R852 PRG
Replies 1
Views 2211
31 Jan 2017, 11:00 pm
Last Post by Jamie M
Replies 18