Menu

Pages (159)    1144 145 146159   
South Tyne Lad   02 Jun 2016, 8:54 pm
(02 Jun 2016, 8:39 pm)Jimmi wrote I was pleased to finally get a ride on 3814 on the 6 between Newcastle and the MetroCentre this afternoon, still need to clear 3832 off for haulage. Had Davie and Daniel Picken sat next to me on that journey plus they were also on my X15 from Morpeth - Newcastle.

Was hoping to ride JH Coaches Enviro 200 today but unfortunately I missed it in Wrekenton as the 68 arrived late, especially as we got stuck behind a Quaylink Versa at Felling Square.

Got PCL Travel's service S1 from Morpeth - Stannington. Got this photo: https://flic.kr/p/GRgq3j. I am slightly disappointed with the shadowing as I wanted a shot from this side to show the branding as for some reason it's only branded on this side, would have looked great if I photographed it on the opposite side of the road. [emoji20]

Another annoyance was going to Stockton for a photo of SN51UHC but a Solo turned up instead, so that was a waste of time.

Also got 7423 on the X12, thought it wasn't great, seemed pretty slow on the A167 and the legroom upstairs was terrible unless you sat at the back, guessing all MAX refurbishment's are now getting USB charging points as there was some in the backs of the seats on 7423 plus 1411 which I had on the X16.

7423 will probably still retain the same amount of Seat Rows from its London Days although with Civic V4s instead of Urban 90s.

Only vehicles refurbished very recently ( X16 Pulsars, X20 Geminis , MAX Volvo ALX400s and the various Pulsars at Stockton and Darlington ) have USB Sockets installed.

Vehicles refurbished earlier then them ( 1415 etc , X12 Geminis ) don't have them, Though they might get fitted in the future.

My New Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@N02/ - Posts every Weekend at the minimum Smile
BusLoverMum   02 Jun 2016, 8:55 pm
A mammoth day out, Jamie. I'd have a numb bum after all that travelling by bus! I was going to say something idiotic about just missing you by a couple of minutes at Durham, earlier, but stopped myself when it clicked that it was by 24 hours and a few minutes Blush 

Marcus - we did just miss each other today. Twice!

Took the boys to Newcastle, today. Unexciting journey there, since we had littl'un with us. Arrived in Durham after 10:30 on the busy and late running 22 (1600). Not in the best of moods after standing freezing at the bus stop after the app once again didn't switch to telling us the bus was late until it was almost due. It wasn't held up nearby, just like the other times, as all the times prior to when I'd checked it before leaving the house had also changed. Again. To make me even grumpier, the flipping Warburtons lorry was parked up really close to the bus stop and we couldn't see past it to see if the bus was coming without standing in a place that Littl'un took exception to. Angry 

We just made it onto the 10:30-something X21 (6302) which was also packed. We all had to sit separately for a little while. Was glad to be able to move to the rear seats with littl'un after the hospital, as he was jiggling rather a lot, virtually on the lap of an old lady, who said "she's no bother" when we moved. Rolleyes 

We had some lunch in Newcastle (more hassle) and had a browse around Currys, Fenwick and John Lewis at Laptops, since my old one that Big'un has been using has disintegrated and he doesn't like the one that Husband had spare as it's a metal one that weighs a ton (and doesn't have word on - YET!) In theory, it's meant to be indestructible, but he's more likely to break the floor with it.

After picking up some BISCUITS! and other bits in Waitrose (meant to last him a week, which means at the current rate of eating, they'll be gone by Sunday with no chance of replenishment. Poor deprived boy will have to eat toast and fruit.) we walked into Eldon Square bus station to see 3832 pulling in blinded up for the 46. Sure enough, it pulled into the stand, forming the 13:20 service to Consett. Quite enjoyed the journey on this, even though Littl'un was being a pain because the bells didn't DING! very loud. Steady on the uphill stretches, but not sluggish by any means. It would be nice to see this one preserved when it moves on.

After almost falling off the bus as we exited at Consett, we had a good 20 minutes to wait for our 14:45 15A so I sent Big'un out into the big, scary world, by himself, to take some photos while Littl'un rummaged in my bag for food and stuffed himself with said food. The bus arrived on time, but there was no sign of a driver until a few minutes after it was due to leave. It was 547. I'd be glad never to ride this again. Such an uncomfortable ride in every way. Too bumpy, too cramped and a choice between hot and fusty or too cold. Sad

It was rather full by the time we arrived at the bus station at about 15:20. In need of a leg stretch, having spotted ANE 1575 ready to go onto the 57, we legged it down to Millburngate in the hope of a shot without the sun shining in our faces. Was hard to get a clear and clean view there, too, but big'un managed a half decent pic of it for the location and conditions.

Slightly disappointingly, we didn't manage a no repeat bus day, as our 22 home at 15:37 and a big bit was 1597. Full again - ended up right at the back and arguing with a flaming half full red bull can that some lazy plonker had wedged in the seat Angry back.
Jimmi   02 Jun 2016, 9:02 pm
(02 Jun 2016, 8:54 pm)South Tyne Lad wrote 7423 will probably still retain the same amount of Seat Rows from its London Days although with Civic V4s instead of Urban 90s.

Only vehicles refurbished very recently ( X16 Pulsars, X20 Geminis , MAX Volvo ALX400s and the various Pulsars at Stockton and Darlington ) have USB Sockets installed.

Vehicles refurbished earlier then them ( 1415 etc , X12 Geminis ) don't have them, Though they might get fitted in the future.

The MAX Pulsars at Stockton and the X20 Geminis don't have USB ports. 1406 and the X75/X76 Omnicitys also have the USB ports. Think some of the more recent Sapphire upgrades elsewhere in the country have had USB ports fitted rather than the plugs.
S813 FVK   02 Jun 2016, 9:03 pm
(02 Jun 2016, 8:55 pm)BusLoverMum wrote After almost falling off the bus as we exited at Consett, we had a good 20 minutes to wait for our 14:45 15A so I sent Big'un out into the big, scary world, by himself, to take some photos while Littl'un rummaged in my bag for food and stuffed himself with said food. The bus arrived on time, but there was no sign of a driver until a few minutes after it was due to leave. It was 547. I'd be glad never to ride this again. Such an uncomfortable ride in every way. Too bumpy, too cramped and a choice between hot and fusty or too cold. Sad

I was only a couple of cars infront of you for a couple of minutes, roughly. From the roundabout at the bottom of Consett where it heads onto Delves Lane until it turned into Delves itself but we, with no reason to go through Delves anyway, carried straight on to Durham.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
South Tyne Lad   02 Jun 2016, 9:09 pm
(02 Jun 2016, 9:02 pm)Jimmi wrote The MAX Pulsars at Stockton and the X20 Geminis don't have USB ports. 1406 and the X75/X76 Omnicitys also have the USB ports. Think some of the more recent Sapphire upgrades elsewhere in the country have had USB ports fitted rather than the plugs.

Does 1404 and 1405 not have them? And apologies on the X20 Gemini's, Though they had them.

Will have to research into the Sapphire one.

My New Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@N02/ - Posts every Weekend at the minimum Smile
Jimmi   02 Jun 2016, 9:18 pm
(02 Jun 2016, 9:09 pm)South Tyne Lad wrote Does 1404 and 1405 not have them? And apologies on the X20 Gemini's, Though they had them.

Will have to research into the Sapphire one.

1404 & 1405 don't have USB ports additionally the WiFi doesn't work and someone cocked up with the interior branding as it advertises "Quick links to Quorum" there is also no next stop announcement equipment like on the Omnicitys at Darlington.

This seems a bit of a afterthought on a 57 reg MAX E400 that I had this afternoon.
[Image: fed6094f44be57ce4986f268ba789daf.jpg]
South Tyne Lad   02 Jun 2016, 9:27 pm
(02 Jun 2016, 9:18 pm)Jimmi wrote 1404 & 1405 don't have USB ports additionally the WiFi doesn't work and someone cocked up with the interior branding as it advertises "Quick links to Quorum" there is also no next stop announcement equipment like on the Omnicitys at Darlington.

This seems a bit of a afterthought on a 57 reg MAX E400 that I had this afternoon.

Ah right, Seems like they was refurbished in a rush.

BusLoverMum   04 Jun 2016, 9:06 am
Well, we've bagged the quiet coach both ways and have a whole table to ourselves. On the coast side of the train, so the best views.
Not a refurbished. Seats are firm and a little worn looking.

What I can't understand is why the hell people book seats in the quiet coach when they're going to sit in a big group and chatter. Flaming numpties. it's not even a packd train, so they could sit anywhere.

At least one of those groups has moved to another carriage because they didn't like the smell of this one. That smell wafted in with them!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
BusLoverMum   04 Jun 2016, 9:14 am
And there's a phone gone off and loudly answered. Bingo!
citaro5284   04 Jun 2016, 9:24 am
(04 Jun 2016, 9:06 am)BusLoverMum wrote Well, we've bagged the quiet coach both ways and have a whole table to ourselves. On the coast side of the train, so the best views.

What I can't understand is why the hell people book seats in the quiet coach when they're going to sit in a big group and chatter. Flaming numpties. it's not even a packd train, so they could sit anywhere.

At least one of those groups has moved to another carriage because they didn't like the smell of this one. That smell wafted in with them!

I love travelling by train, mind I dont think I have ever sat in the quiet coaches like, its too noisy for me!

I have a trip booked at the end of the month, Newcastle to Edinburgh, Edinburgh to Glasgow, Glasgow to Crewe, Crewe to Euston and then Kings Cross to Newcastle....not a bad little day out  Tongue
Dan   04 Jun 2016, 9:36 am
(02 Jun 2016, 9:18 pm)Jimmi wrote 1404 & 1405 don't have USB ports additionally the WiFi doesn't work and someone cocked up with the interior branding as it advertises "Quick links to Quorum" there is also no next stop announcement equipment like on the Omnicitys at Darlington.

Next Stop Announcements are due to be fitted to a MAX Pulsar, X75/X76 OmniCitys and the X1 Streetlites very soon - Arriva have benefited from more council funding.

This is of course on top of the majority of Redcar's Pulsars and Temsas gaining Next Stop Announcements too.
Jimmi   04 Jun 2016, 9:44 am
(04 Jun 2016, 9:06 am)BusLoverMum wrote What I can't understand is why the hell people book seats in the quiet coach when they're going to sit in a big group and chatter. Flaming numpties. it's not even a packd train, so they could sit anywhere.

I ranted about this on my Facebook recently, my journey had one of those people who don't have an inside voice "OH MY GOD, I CAN'T GO BACKWARDS OR I'LL BE SICK!!!" he also said the most stupid things as well, was painful.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
BusLoverMum   04 Jun 2016, 9:46 am
(04 Jun 2016, 9:24 am)citaro5284 wrote I love travelling by train, mind I dont think I have ever sat in the quiet coaches like, its too noisy for me!

I have a trip booked at the end of the month, Newcastle to Edinburgh, Edinburgh to Glasgow, Glasgow to Crewe, Crewe to Euston and then Kings Cross to Newcastle....not a bad little day out  Tongue

I keep getting logged out Sad

I fired up the arriva live map and big'un is impressed by how fast we're moving.

Sockets don't work, mind.
citaro5284   04 Jun 2016, 9:49 am
(04 Jun 2016, 9:46 am)BusLoverMum wrote I keep getting logged out Sad

I fired up the arriva live map and big'un is impressed by how fast we're moving.

I do that.  I downloaded a speed thing for my phone and love to watch what speed I am doing.  Got up to 140 mph on HS1 to Ebbsfleet.

I am just a big kid really!
Andreos1   04 Jun 2016, 10:34 am
(04 Jun 2016, 9:46 am)BusLoverMum wrote I keep getting logged out Sad

The VTEC landing page has a live map of the train and speed.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Adrian   04 Jun 2016, 10:54 am
I never have that much bother in the quiet coach, but I'm more than happy to tell people to shut up.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   04 Jun 2016, 11:14 am
(04 Jun 2016, 10:54 am)Adrian wrote I never have that much bother in the quiet coach, but I'm more than happy to tell people to shut up.
When I went to Berwick I would have had to stand in the middle of the coach and shout "right everyone, this is the quiet coach, either shut up or get out!"
Andreos1   04 Jun 2016, 12:30 pm
Had a trip out recently. Haven't had any bus haulage for a while, so made the most of what time I had.

As the time I had was limited and the main objective was to have a ride on the purple Streetlites I have successfully avoided for a few weeks, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when a 521x purple Solar appeared.
I have used the forum many times to voice my dislike of them. Better the devil you know?

I boarded, paid my fare and had my eyeballs taken out at the same time.
Fortunately, I was able to put them back in, enabling me to tak a seat towards the rear of the bus.

Not long in to the journey, I noticed a bolt hit off my shoe.
.jpg
WP_20160603_14_26_22_Pro.jpg (Size 2.45 MB Downloads 11)

I had no idea whether it had fallen on it  or rolled in to it at this stage.

A quick inspection of the immediate area, identified the likely source. The base of the seat I was sitting on - which had already been bodged to the floor with glue by the looks of it.
.jpg
WP_20160603_14_28_36_Pro.jpg (Size 1.71 MB Downloads 14)

On alighting the bus, I had a quick chat with the driver and gave him a present. Pointing out where I had found it and where I was sitting.
His response quite amused me 'as long as the elastic band holding the rest of the bus together, is still in place - we should be ok'.

I walked away to the next stage of my trip out with a smile on my face, having had a farewell trip out on a purple Solar, that summed up the vehicles in a nutshell.
I shall miss my love/hate relationship.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
BusLoverMum   04 Jun 2016, 1:39 pm
(04 Jun 2016, 9:44 am)Jimmi wrote I ranted about this on my Facebook recently, my journey had one of those people who don't have an inside voice "OH MY GOD, I CAN'T GO BACKWARDS OR I'LL BE SICK!!!" he also said the most stupid things as well, was painful.

The loudest voice in this was an archetypal mansplainer. Prat.
citaro5284   04 Jun 2016, 7:35 pm
(04 Jun 2016, 9:06 am)BusLoverMum wrote Well, we've bagged the quiet coach both ways and have a whole table to ourselves. On the coast side of the train, so the best views.

How was the return journey....just as noisy
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
BusLoverMum   04 Jun 2016, 7:43 pm
Well, I needn't have asked where the best places to spot buses in Edinburgh are. No matter how hard you try (and I did!) they're almost impossible to avoid!

Things that impressed us.

1. The bus station. It's lovely! (And full of tumbleweed, even on a Saturday afternoon)
2. Lothian Buses' "Be the One" volvos. Shiny! Also noticed that their Gemini 3s were really long.
3 Stagecoache's omnilinks. Massive!
4. Big'un was impressed by some of the whackier tour buses, partcularly the Necrobus (a goth themed Routemaster) and Rabbie's bus tours (open top minibus!)

Things that didn't impress us:

Mostly the state of First's fleet. Loads of clapped out and scruffy presidents. One of them made a hideous noise. They also had some eclipses with a big promotional sticker obscuring most of the side display. In a city where there's clearly lots of well maintained fleets of national, local and smaller indie firms, they really stuck out like a sore thumb. I feel sorry for areas where they're the main provider, if that's the standards they maintain. It just looks like they're giving up.

We got 2 good vantage point when we sat down for lunch and refreshments. Had lunch at Zizzi on Queensferry street - big'un was almost overwhelmed by the number of buses passing. Took ages for him to eat his regulation spag bol. We had a sit down in the cafe at Valrona and Crolla in Jenner's, after our trek up to the castle and back and he enjoyed looking down at the tops of the buses and trams. Some buses have quite interesting roofs, it seems - particularly all the pods and fans on top of the aforementioned volvos.

The train back was much, much quieter, apart from rattly seats and random squeaks, and the occasional mooing sound (amused big'un). Actually just made it onto the 5:47 22, so got home about 40 minutes earlier than we were expecting it to. The rattles on ANE's 1598 certainly put the ones on the train into perspective!

Was blistering hot up there, btw. I appear to have got my neck sunburnt, again. And I should have checked Big'un's camera for fingerprints. All his photos are somewhat soft focus, which is a shame, as some of them would have been cracking.
Attached Files
.jpg
DSCN6429.JPG (Size 5.64 MB Downloads 18)
.jpg
DSCN6437.JPG (Size 5.77 MB Downloads 12)
.jpg
DSCN6440.JPG (Size 5.73 MB Downloads 10)
.jpg
DSCN6441.JPG (Size 6.16 MB Downloads 12)
Adrian   04 Jun 2016, 8:08 pm
@BusLoverMum - good day overall then? I do like those Omnilinks, but also a fan of the Volvo 7900s Lothian has.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
BusLoverMum   04 Jun 2016, 9:47 pm
(04 Jun 2016, 8:08 pm)Adrian wrote @BusLoverMum - good day overall then? I do like those Omnilinks, but also a fan of the Volvo 7900s Lothian has.

He's actually been happy all evening. We did enjoy ourselves, although I'm dead on my feet, now. 16500 steps on my pedometer - how I found it in me to run for the 22, I have no idea!
BusLoverMum   05 Jun 2016, 9:38 am
Someone is rather tired and, unusually, just wants to stay at home today!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
South Tyne Lad   05 Jun 2016, 4:51 pm
Had a trip to Richmond in the car today to photograph Arriva Yorkshires Service 859 in the Dales.

Here's how it turned out https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@...408475641/

Jimmi   05 Jun 2016, 5:00 pm
(05 Jun 2016, 4:51 pm)South Tyne Lad wrote Had a trip to Richmond in the car today to photograph Arriva Yorkshires Service 859 in the Dales.

Here's how it turned out https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@...408475641/
Nice.

At least they got the right service number on the screen today, when I went to go photograph it in Richmond on Monday it was displaying the old service number of 821 which was used last year. https://flic.kr/p/Hfy1jG
South Tyne Lad   05 Jun 2016, 5:09 pm
(05 Jun 2016, 5:00 pm)Jimmi wrote Nice.

At least they got the right service number on the screen today, when I went to go photograph it in Richmond on Monday it was displaying the old service number of 821 which was used last year. https://flic.kr/p/Hfy1jG

Cheers Smile

Aye I seen your picture, Not all Dewsbury drivers know the full Dalesbus route? because your picture has a different driver to mine, and I thought the same driver done it every week?

Jimmi   05 Jun 2016, 5:15 pm
(05 Jun 2016, 5:09 pm)South Tyne Lad wrote Cheers Smile

Aye I seen your picture, Not all Dewsbury drivers know the full Dalesbus route? because your picture has a different driver to mine, and I thought the same driver done it every week?

Think there is about three Darlington drivers that do the 830 Middlesbrough - Ingleton service. Unsure about Arriva Yorkshire's output of drivers on the Dalesbus network but I imagine it will be a similar story there. Think it's the same sort of story for Moorsbus at Darlington and Redcar depots.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
R852 PRG   05 Jun 2016, 8:00 pm
I had an outing today with the Northern National Restoration Group, participating in the HCVS Tyne Tees Run. The haulage for the trip came in the form of Leyland National Mk2 4710 (FTN 710W), new to NBC Northern in 1981 at Philadelphia, ending it's time with the company in 2006, following four years in the driver training school, having last seen public service at Deptford in 2002. 

Rather than get picked up rather early, be driven to the shed by Craig and then drive down to Teesside for the 09:00 start; it was arranged for me to be picked up in Chester-le-Street later in the morning, en-route to South Shields. Instead of my usual bus stop for outings with the group, I was picked up on Front Street at 11:05, following regular updates of 4710's progress throughout the route. I killed time on Front Street by chatting to Ben Stoves and John Westmoreland, both were on 21s. The latter was happy that he was getting to drive 5401, his favourite Streetlite, on the X22/14 later in the day. After a pit-stop at Chester-le-Street Depot, we followed the Coast & Country 78 route through to Sunderland, turning left at the Wear Bridge and then following the flow of trucks and wagons through to Bents Park. 4710 on Picktree Lane: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127739730@...ed-public/

Arrival was at 12:10. Aside from operating a shuttle service at the NEBPT Howlands Rally last year, and the Running Day at the end of the season with Mk1 Nationals YFY 4M and WHH 556S; haulage on 4710 is limited to group members only. I am therefore in the privileged position to travel to events with the group, attending the Metrocentre and Riverside Open Day in 4855, with today being my first trip in 4710 since the Running Day at the end of last year's season. As ever, it was a fantastic journey, propelled by the re-powered Volvo engine that I understand was fitted in 1992 when Go-Ahead Northern made the decision to extend the lives of their sixty National Mk2s with a refurbishment, in spite of being a company that was known for ''moving with the times'', so to speak.

I spent the next five hours floating around the rally site, speaking to a few friends, including Dan and Pat Armstrong, as well as sitting on 4710 with Craig's dad, Alan, and learning to how to change the roller blind on 4710. I didn't realise how difficult it was to change it from something like ''729 Stanley'' to ''231 Hartlepool''. My hands were well and truly knackered by the end of it. 4710 won in her class, and she's seen here basking in the sun at Bents Park after the majority of vehicles had departed, with the two awards in front of her: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127739730@...ed-public/

Following a fast drive back to Chester-le-Street, we headed up to Perkinsville to drop Craig's children off, and I then filmed the National heading back down to the town centre. I've recently started uploading videos to YouTube, with three videos so far. Here's a link to the five minute video of 4710 this afternoon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6PpzCCOpZQ. There are also videos of 3831 and 3875 that you can view. I was dropped back off at my usual stop at 18:05, having had a great day out. My thanks to the NNRG for providing a ride there in the form of ''The Old Lady''. Thanks for reading.
TEN 6083   11 Jun 2016, 5:28 pm
Made a trip out today as I was going to Tanfield Railway and Durham Regatta as well as wanting a ride on 9102. Parked the car at MetroCentre Coach Park this morning to save a half hour journey on the 10/10B.

09:02 6 MetroCentre Bus Station - Eldon Square Bus Station (GNE 6009)

Was hoping for a OmniDekka, but a President showed up instead. Not the most comfortable of rides but at least it was a short journey.

09:27 X30 Eldon Square Bus Station - Tanfield Railway (GNE 5239)

Got 5239 to Tanfield Railway, much more comfortable ride than the President. Got off at Tanfield Railway and got some photos of trains in the yard they have at Marley Hill shed and on Andrews House station platform. Once that was done left for the bus stop.

10:28 X30 Tanfield Railway - Stanley Bus Station (GNE 547)

Had 547 which made a nice change as I rarely travel on MPD's. Got off at Stanley Bus Station and waited for 9102 which resulted in a one and a half hour wait with it eventually coming into sight around 12:15.

12:16 16 Stanley Bus Station - Durham Bus Station (GNE 9102)

Was impressed with the comfort and the ride quality on this, nicer than the other demo (9101) that GNE have at Washington. Interior nice and bright and comfortable leather (or e-leather, not sure) seats. Got off at Durham and dashed out of the bus station onto North Road to wait for it to come out and got a photo of it.

12:58 6 Durham Bus Station - Durham, New Elvet (ANE 7519)

Decided to bus it to New Elvet as wasn't up for walking to the other side of Durham City Centre. This arrived in the form of 7519. Very impressed with these as haven't travelled in these as usually travel on GNE or Pulsars. Nice interior and comfortable seats for the short journey. Got off at New Elvet and went to the Riverbank where Durham Regatta is being held this weekend. Bought a Regatta T-Shirt and had a look at the boats racing and had a look at the classic cars on display at the far end of the riverbank. Then headed back to New Elvet to get a bus back to the bus station.

13:56 57A Durham, New Elvet - Durham Bus Station (ANE 1475)

This arrived in the form of 1475, not the best of interiors and seats on this particular vehicle, bit hard but at least it was a short ride to the bus station.

14:32 X22 Durham Bus Station - MetroCentre Bus Station (GNE 3872)

After hanging around the bus station for around half an hour 3872 showed up on route X22. Not the most comfortable as had a numb backside by the time got to MetroCentre, but the driver floored it most of the way back event though was running on time. Did stop for timing points a couple of times on the way. This bus is quite quick for its age, seems much quicker than the Streetdecks I would usually get from Durham when returning home. Got to MetroCentre and had a quick trip to Asda and went home.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk
Pages (159)    1144 145 146159