Menu

Pages (146)    124 25 26146   
Andreos1   15 Feb 2014, 9:16 am
Now we know all the details, who thinks we should all get on the bus a stop before 0800 repair and either serenade the two love birds or embarrass them? Wink

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Adrian   15 Feb 2014, 9:20 am
(15 Feb 2014, 9:16 am)andreos1 wrote Now we know all the details, who thinks we should all get on the bus a stop before 0800 repair and either serenade the two love birds or embarrass them? Wink

I did inadvertently the other day. :p

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Andreos1   15 Feb 2014, 11:29 am
(15 Feb 2014, 9:20 am)aureolin wrote I did inadvertently the other day. :p

The serenading or embarrassing? Wink

Adrian   15 Feb 2014, 11:45 am
(15 Feb 2014, 11:29 am)andreos1 wrote The serenading or embarrassing? Wink

Neither, but I was impressed by the blonde!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Adam   16 Feb 2014, 11:43 am
I might have over-did it on the drink at the Tuns last night. A tad hungover but never mind. Still managed to drag myself along to Church this morning Undecided
Adrian   16 Feb 2014, 11:52 am
(16 Feb 2014, 11:43 am)Adam wrote I might have over-did it on the drink at the Tuns last night. A tad hungover but never mind. Still managed to drag myself along to Church this morning Undecided

What was on at the Tuns last night?

Adam   16 Feb 2014, 12:08 pm
(16 Feb 2014, 11:52 am)aureolin wrote What was on at the Tuns last night?

there was some band on. Can't remember what they were called though but they were alright Smile
Dan   19 Feb 2014, 5:09 pm
Adam M, you're gonna have to fight for that blonde like!! That lad was all owa her tonight!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Adrian   19 Feb 2014, 6:34 pm
(19 Feb 2014, 5:09 pm)Dan wrote Adam M, you're gonna have to fight for that blonde like!! That lad was all owa her tonight!

#LoveTrianglesOnNEB

Dan   19 Feb 2014, 6:48 pm
(19 Feb 2014, 6:34 pm)aureolin wrote #LoveTrianglesOnNEB

#ThirdWheelingOnNEB
MrFozz   19 Feb 2014, 7:42 pm
Am gonna have to swing past Malarkeys work place some day, to see what this blonde is all about like
Dan   19 Feb 2014, 7:49 pm
It wasn't intentional by me! I was trying to get a photo of that short 8 working I mentioned the other day, but failed miserably as it left NIS as I arrived at The Galleries.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
gtom   20 Feb 2014, 1:26 pm
Call centres are always staffed by attractive women.

Can never work out why
Michael   21 Feb 2014, 1:35 pm
I would love to visit Chernobyl.. be really interesting

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MrFozz   21 Feb 2014, 1:49 pm
(21 Feb 2014, 1:35 pm)Michael wrote I would love to visit Chernobyl.. be really interesting

Why...theres nothing there, is it not still a no-go area???
Michael   21 Feb 2014, 1:54 pm
(21 Feb 2014, 1:49 pm)fozzovmurton wrote Why...theres nothing there, is it not still a no-go area???

Be interesting to see it stuck in the 80's and how it is now.

They do tours their by professionals but you have to sign a lot of documents etc before you go in... how ever everyone who has visited has not had problems after - due to how long the tour lasts.

It wont be inhabitable for another 20,000 years due to radiation.

Tour is over 2 days.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dan   21 Feb 2014, 1:57 pm
(21 Feb 2014, 1:54 pm)Michael wrote Be interesting to see it stuck in the 80's and how it is now.

They do tours their by professionals but you have to sign a lot of documents etc before you go in... how ever everyone who has visited has not had problems after - due to how long the tour lasts.

It wont be inhabitable for another 20,000 years due to radiation.

Tour is over 2 days.

I'd be scared of the future consequences, myself. We had an hour-long discussion about it in Physics a few weeks back.
Michael   21 Feb 2014, 2:01 pm
(21 Feb 2014, 1:57 pm)Dan wrote I'd be scared of the future consequences, myself. We had an hour-long discussion about it in Physics a few weeks back.

the site also claims theirs being no future effects from visits to, your only in a certain amount of time, your giving a face mask and one of those radioactive things (where it tells you the radiation level).

Its such a interesting place.

Other place i would like to go is... Auschwitz concentration camp

I like stuff like that, its not many peoples choice of places they want to go but would be interesting, bit disturbing but very educational

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MrFozz   21 Feb 2014, 2:04 pm
(21 Feb 2014, 1:57 pm)Dan wrote I'd be scared of the future consequences, myself. We had an hour-long discussion about it in Physics a few weeks back.

I think it would be an interesting place to visit, but I agree with you Dan...I would be worried about future side effects...

I think I once read somewhere that farm animals all over Western Europe were affected by radiation, possibly even some here, as the weather systems blew the radiation all over...

What actually caused Chernobyl, was it an accident or was it incompetence due to the Soviets cutting corners???
Dan   21 Feb 2014, 2:06 pm
(21 Feb 2014, 2:01 pm)Michael wrote the site also claims theirs being no future effects from visits to, your only in a certain amount of time, your giving a face mask and one of those radioactive things (where it tells you the radiation level).

Its such a interesting place.

Other place i would like to go is... Auschwitz concentration camp

I like stuff like that, its not many peoples choice of places they want to go but would be interesting, bit disturbing but very educational

The Geiger Counter thing went crazy when they passed it on Top Gear. I'd worry it was all a money making game! Tongue
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dan   21 Feb 2014, 2:08 pm
(21 Feb 2014, 2:04 pm)fozzovmurton wrote I think it would be an interesting place to visit, but I agree with you Dan...I would be worried about future side effects...

I think I once read somewhere that farm animals all over Western Europe were affected by radiation, possibly even some here, as the weather systems blew the radiation all over...

What actually caused Chernobyl, was it an accident or was it incompetence due to the Soviets cutting corners???

We were all dead against Nuclear Power in our Physics lesson and the teacher said that the employees at the plant were at fault and they'd been overworked or something with no sleep.

Still don't trust Nuclear!
Andreos1   22 Feb 2014, 12:19 am
0800 repair have been leaflet dropping this week. There was a leaflet put through the door.

Wonder if Mr Malarkey did it as part of his apprenticeship?
Hope he washed his hands 1st! Wink

Tom   01 Mar 2014, 7:38 am
Can't believe it's March already, gone dead quick Wink
Adrian   01 Mar 2014, 11:03 am
(01 Mar 2014, 7:38 am)Tom wrote Can't believe it's March already, gone dead quick Wink

The year is flying by. Three months time and we'll have that world cup fever back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   01 Mar 2014, 3:44 pm
(01 Mar 2014, 11:03 am)aureolin wrote The year is flying by. Three months time and we'll have that world cup fever back.

Just after that the commonwealth games as well Wink
Andreos1   02 Mar 2014, 9:03 am
Completely random and could possibly give away more about my psychological state than I intend - but during the night, I dreamt about a Leyland Lynx appearing on the 294 and 4.

I wont go into too much detail, but the bastard driving it, couldn't issue a paper day ticket when I got on at Fatfield (but could give me my complementary kebab) and didnt stop when I pressed the bell to get off.

#losttheplot
#hashtagsonNEB

Adrian   02 Mar 2014, 9:44 am
(02 Mar 2014, 9:03 am)andreos1 wrote Completely random and could possibly give away more about my psychological state than I intend - but during the night, I dreamt about a Leyland Lynx appearing on the 294 and 4.

I wont go into too much detail, but the bastard driving it, couldn't issue a paper day ticket when I got on at Fatfield (but could give me my complementary kebab) and didnt stop when I pressed the bell to get off.

#losttheplot
#hashtagsonNEB

Where'd you end up then? Tongue

Andreos1   02 Mar 2014, 9:56 am
(02 Mar 2014, 9:44 am)aureolin wrote Where'd you end up then? Tongue

The stop after where the folks used to live!

No idea why me and a mate were going there like.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   02 Mar 2014, 10:17 am
(02 Mar 2014, 9:03 am)andreos1 wrote Completely random and could possibly give away more about my psychological state than I intend - but during the night, I dreamt about a Leyland Lynx appearing on the 294 and 4.

#losttheplot
#hashtagsonNEB

Weird dream...my mam had a dream Sunderland will beat Man City 4-1 at Wembley...she thought it was a prophecy lmao Big Grin
Dan   02 Mar 2014, 10:25 am
(02 Mar 2014, 10:17 am)fozzovmurton wrote Weird dream...my mam had a dream Sunderland will beat Man City 4-1 at Wembley...she thought it was a prophecy lmao Big Grin

#daretodream Tongue
Pages (146)    124 25 26146