Menu

Pages (100)    134 35 36100   
MrFozz   21 May 2015, 4:50 pm
(21 May 2015, 12:49 pm)Davie wrote I hope everyone in your family is ok soon Fozz
Thank you Davie...I appreciate it [THUMBS UP SIGN]
mb134   21 May 2015, 8:19 pm
This, right here:

http://captiongenerator.com/41273/Hitler...BIOL1-2015
MrFozz   21 May 2015, 8:59 pm
(21 May 2015, 8:19 pm)mb134 wrote This, right here:

http://captiongenerator.com/41273/Hitler...BIOL1-2015
Not as good as Ol' Adolf reacting to a group who shall remain nameless Big Grin
mb134   21 May 2015, 9:00 pm
(21 May 2015, 8:59 pm)MrFozz wrote Not as good as Ol' Adolf reacting to a group who shall remain nameless Big Grin

Was absolute balls man, don't recall anything on the spec about oily fish or bacteria killing honey... 
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Michael   22 May 2015, 7:16 am
When you sit in the wrong area of the bus... with the screaming kids, and that one loud parent.... i mean its not like i have a day ahead of me with 25 or so with kids aged 2-3.. rather have a quiet ride before chao's happens lmao

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Jimmi   22 May 2015, 9:18 am
B&M Ferryhill.

Do your staff have something better to do than surve us? Massive queue member of staff called five times and because I have a bus to catch I ended up dumping stuff as if I stayed in there any longer I would have missed the bus and this attracted dirty looks, hey its not my fault your staff seem to be invisible and useless.
MurdnunoC   22 May 2015, 11:19 am
(22 May 2015, 9:18 am)Jimmi wrote B&M Ferryhill.

Do your staff have something better to do than surve us? Massive queue member of staff called five times and because I have a bus to catch I ended up dumping stuff as if I stayed in there any longer I would have missed the bus and this attracted dirty looks, hey its not my fault your staff seem to be invisible and useless.

If it's any consolation, the B&M's in Blaydon is just as bad. Home Bargains overtime for me.
Jimmi   22 May 2015, 11:28 am
(22 May 2015, 11:19 am)MurdnunoC wrote If it's any consolation, the B&M's in Blaydon is just as bad. Home Bargains overtime for me.
I'm not a B&M fan either but I was thirsty and the only real alternative was the Co-Op which would probably be more expensive. Also the staff in this branch are always miserable as sin, they say thank you but you do get the feeling that management have told them to as you can tell they don't mean it, you get evils and sighs if you ask for a carrier bag!

Home Bargains has to be the winner although I usually go to Heron's for refreshments as I can get 3 tins of Cherry Coke for £1 and two packets of Harribo Cola Bottles for £1.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Adrian   22 May 2015, 11:36 am
I'm not one to go on a rant in this thread, but if there's one thing that really fucks me off its this:

[Image: 09eb8a8169f6d4f9aa726fde1aa641d6.jpg]

It takes a real mindless arsehole to go around vandalising something that is purchased for the benefit of the public to enjoy.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Dan   22 May 2015, 11:42 am
(22 May 2015, 11:36 am)aureolin wrote It takes a real mindless arsehole to go around vandalising something that is purchased for the benefit of the public to enjoy.

Absolutely no need for that.

Is this one of Go North East's - and if so, did you get the fleet number?
Jimmi   22 May 2015, 11:43 am
(22 May 2015, 11:36 am)aureolin wrote I'm not one to go on a rant in this thread, but if there's one thing that really fucks me off its this:

[Image: 09eb8a8169f6d4f9aa726fde1aa641d6.jpg]

It takes a real mindless arsehole to go around vandalising something that is purchased for the benefit of the public to enjoy.

Someone totally destroyed one of the seats on one of the Sapphire 7 Pulsars a while back, think the headrest was ripped clean off and other damage was caused.

I hate it too, feet on seats and panels really irritate me, especially on brand new buses, if you go on my Flickr you find pictures of people sat upstairs at the front of a 7 branded Enviro 400 and MAX X93 B9TL with their feet on the panel below the windscreen on their first day in service.
Adrian   22 May 2015, 11:43 am
(22 May 2015, 11:42 am)Dan wrote Absolutely no need for that.

Is this one of Go North East's - and if so, did you get the fleet number?
Yeah. The rearmost nearside seats on 5399. Already sent it over to customer services.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   22 May 2015, 12:09 pm
(22 May 2015, 11:43 am)Jimmi wrote Someone totally destroyed one of the seats on one of the Sapphire 7 Pulsars a while back, think the headrest was ripped clean off and other damage was caused.

I hate it too, feet on seats and panels really irritate me, especially on brand new buses, if you go on my Flickr you find pictures of people sat upstairs at the front of a 7 branded Enviro 400 and MAX X93 B9TL with their feet on the panel below the windscreen on their first day in service.
I have a terrible habit of putting my feet up...

I have also been told off many times for digging my knees in the back of the seat in front of me...

There is no need for vandalism though
Jimmi   22 May 2015, 1:23 pm
Person sat next to me on the 81 is really invading my personal space and even worse he bloody smells. [emoji34]
Adrian   22 May 2015, 1:38 pm
(22 May 2015, 1:23 pm)Jimmi wrote Person sat next to me on the 81 is really invading my personal space and even worse he bloody smells. [emoji34]
At least you're not ending up with a running commentary, from the row of seats behind you, on every bus you've used today. Sad

Jimmi   22 May 2015, 1:49 pm
(22 May 2015, 1:38 pm)aureolin wrote At least you're not ending up with a running commentary, from the row of seats behind you, on every bus you've used today. Sad
Oh dear! I'd hate to have that.

I am hacked off now as I just missed B10BLE 4513 on the 63 in Redcar, although thankfully another one is not far behind. [emoji2]
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dan   22 May 2015, 2:00 pm
(22 May 2015, 1:38 pm)aureolin wrote At least you're not ending up with a running commentary, from the row of seats behind you, on every bus you've used today. Sad

Are you on a day trip with Bazza, like, aureolin?  Rolleyes
Adrian   22 May 2015, 2:03 pm
(22 May 2015, 2:00 pm)Dan wrote Are you on a day trip with Bazza, like, aureolin?  Rolleyes
I'm afraid not. Haven't had the opportunity to take up that offer yet...

Old couples. The old bloke's wife on the 47 actually told him to stop wittering on!

Jimmi   22 May 2015, 2:14 pm
Convinced some scumbag was about to rake through my bag on the 63 until I moved it.

Fortunately the only thing in there is Cherry Coke.
Davie   22 May 2015, 2:50 pm
I lost my phone
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   22 May 2015, 3:01 pm
Been on the 63 for an hour now and we haven't got to James Cook Hospital yet. Ugh!

Also I was totally disgusted to see a car with a child with no seatbelt and standing on the seat.

Definitely abusing this thread today.
Jimmi   22 May 2015, 4:44 pm
Sorry for yet another post but...

Currently on the X66 and some arse is blasting his music out of his phone and some woman has just told him to turn it off and his reply was "p*** off I can play my music if I want to" and she said "no we don't have to" then he yelled more abuse at her.

This guy is a right **** as in addition to this he tried to shove me out of the way to get on the bus. This is not the first time this arse has tried this either.

You disgust me!
MrPottski   22 May 2015, 5:07 pm
(22 May 2015, 4:44 pm)Jimmi wrote Sorry for yet another post but...

Currently on the X66 and some arse is blasting his music out of his phone and some woman has just told him to turn it off and his reply was "p*** off I can play my music if I want to" and she said "no we don't have to" then he yelled more abuse at her.

This guy is a right **** as in addition to this he tried to shove me out of the way to get on the bus. This is not the first time this arse has tried this either.

You disgust me!
X66 from Middlesbrough? Tall guy? Big headphones? Normally in cream trousers and a hoodie? Gets on at Stockton? No idea who you mean mate!
Jimmi   22 May 2015, 5:10 pm
(22 May 2015, 5:07 pm)MrPottski wrote X66 from Middlesbrough? Tall guy? Big headphones? Normally in cream trousers and a hoodie? Gets on at Stockton? No idea who you mean mate!

Jeans and grey T-shirt, think he was bald - may be wrong as I wasn't paying that much attention.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
idiot   23 May 2015, 1:09 am
Women,,, well one in particular... I need a slap! sick of been taken for a mug for the last 32 months, yet I still do anything for her when she clicks her fingers. I know I'm doing wrong, but I love you and she knows it.
omnicity4659   23 May 2015, 1:16 pm
Vandalism on buses really does boil my urine. I was on 7522 a couple months ago with my mam, and there was Biro pen markings on the stitching, the "Sapphire" logo. Almost all Sapphire E400s that I've been on have had the rubber around the window etched with patterns and names. Never mind a 14-reg vehicle with names etched into the back of seats and the back of the staircase. At Ashington bus station, all the shelters have "Mick luv lenne" scratched into the black paint, with poor stand D with "COCK" in large writing on the exterior. Bus operators need to enforce strict rules onto this sort of vandalism, it's disgusting how SNE and Arriva can let people of for doing this. Stagecoach's contribution is stick an advert on the interior about vandalism and how they'll prosecute people etc, but the window that I was sitting next to had various private objects etched into them.

Also litter, I'm not tarring all bus pass holders but, seriously, just because you get the bus for free doesn't mean you can scatter various bus tickets on floors of buses and bus stops.

Also, the Phoenix driver who has been on the 30 some times thinks its fine to drive with the doors open at speed. What a pillock.
northern156   23 May 2015, 6:53 pm
(22 May 2015, 4:44 pm)Jimmi wrote Sorry for yet another post but...

You disgust me!

Usually a good kick in the shin when they alight (or I find that a decent shove with an elbow) does the trick. Or if you don't want to be violent just the evils. Smile

Forum Moderator  |  Find us on facebook

[Image: 0a85ed5b4e97324e338555472f222830.png]
Jimmi   24 May 2015, 1:30 pm
It seems like the photo of Northern Rail 142067 that I uploaded yesterday may have ended up on Explore but I have looked and it is not there but I was given an invitation to add the photo to a group called "in Explore" so it must have appeared on Explore at some point.

I am totally annoyed about this, it feels like another kick in the teeth for me as if I needed another one of those  Sad
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
omnicity4659   24 May 2015, 2:45 pm
(24 May 2015, 1:30 pm)Jimmi wrote It seems like the photo of Northern Rail 142067 that I uploaded yesterday may have ended up on Explore but I have looked and it is not there but I was given an invitation to add the photo to a group called "in Explore" so it must have appeared on Explore at some point.

I am totally annoyed about this, it feels like another kick in the teeth for me as if I needed another one of those  Sad

Don't be - its just spam accounts inviting you into a group full of more spam accounts.
Jimmi   24 May 2015, 2:48 pm
(24 May 2015, 2:45 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Don't be - its just spam accounts inviting you into a group full of more spam accounts.

Probably didn't even get on Explore.

I went on the Explore page and one of the photos on there was a fat naked man on the beach!
Pages (100)    134 35 36100