Menu

Pages (100)    155 56 57100   
Jimmi   01 Jul 2015, 9:40 pm
(01 Jul 2015, 5:44 pm)Jimmi wrote Had tickets to see The Vaccines in Blackpool in November however the date has been changed to December so they can support Mumford & Sons in Australia instead. [emoji35]

The big problem with this is that I have already booked accommodation for the gig and it's unlikely I can get a refund for this booking and this also leaves me with another problem, if I still want to see them I would have to pay AGAIN for the rearranged date. [emoji35]

Am not happy about this, to screw your own fans out of money to support bloody Mumford in another country is a total ****ing joke [emoji35]

There's always something goes wrong for me [emoji35]
An update on the situation.

I have now booked another hotel for the rearranged date and may still go down to Blackpool on the original date and possibly get a few photos for my Flickr and possibly may do a spot of Christmas shopping as well.

I am also possibly be going to Blackpool on the Saturday of the August Bank Holiday weekend.
idiot   01 Jul 2015, 9:48 pm
Can I just point out there is no such thing as Road tax... It went years ago Smile
Jimmi   02 Jul 2015, 8:35 am
Service 5 is 10 minutes late [emoji34] Shock!

Also a pensioner was giving me dirty looks.
MrFozz   02 Jul 2015, 10:54 am
Driver on the 265...

Me...I want to be off here
Driver...You should have pressed the bell, that's what it's there for, you've passed about 4
Me...I did
Driver...You didn't it is not lit up on the dash
Me..Your bell does not work then, I pressed it more than once
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Davie   02 Jul 2015, 11:07 am
My phone still doesn't charge
LeeCalder   02 Jul 2015, 11:17 am
(02 Jul 2015, 11:07 am)Davie wrote My phone still doesn't charge

Have you ever thought of not just getting a new charger?
Davie   02 Jul 2015, 11:37 am
(02 Jul 2015, 11:17 am)LeeCalder wrote Have you ever thought of not just getting a new charger?

I tried 2 new charges and they didn't work on my phone but they worked on my mam's which is the same model.
Malarkey   02 Jul 2015, 12:35 pm
(02 Jul 2015, 11:37 am)Davie wrote I tried 2 new charges and they didn't work on my phone but they worked on my mam's which is the same model.

Going to say to you probably broke the Charger Port, this is easily done by simply trying force it in if you had the charger flipped on the wrong side and tried to insert into the port, if it is a Samsung Phone, then take it to the Samsung Store on Northumberland Street and they will Repair it for you.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Davie   02 Jul 2015, 12:42 pm
(02 Jul 2015, 12:35 pm)Malarkey wrote Going to say to you probably broke the Charger Port, this is easily done by simply trying force it in if you had the charger flipped on the wrong side and tried to insert into the port, if it is a Samsung Phone, then take it to the Samsung Store on Northumberland Street and they will Repair it for you.

Cheers for the info Adam, it's a Huawei, this exact model - http://www.phoneshopbysainsburys.co.uk/p...-y530.html
Malarkey   02 Jul 2015, 12:46 pm
(02 Jul 2015, 12:42 pm)Davie wrote Cheers for the info Adam, it's a Huawei, this exact model - http://www.phoneshopbysainsburys.co.uk/p...-y530.html

As it isnt a Samsung like mine phone is, you will have to take the Phone into the Store you bought it from for them to then send it away for repair, in the meantime you should get a temporary phone from them instore, must also note if it isnt the charger port that is the issue, and is the charger itself, then you will have to pay for a new one as the stores dont give out spares anymore.
Jimmi   04 Jul 2015, 1:38 pm
The view from the top deck of 7537 on the 7 [emoji34]
[Image: d8ffb2f20d4a8ffd360555f39fb6d704.jpg]
Davie   06 Jul 2015, 3:28 pm
I was on Go North East 3964 earlier and I have had a bad back since, also I was photographing A Citylink versa on Market Street earlier and 2 chavs came over and started saying that I had to 'Get a life' and a load of other s***e I just calmly walked away, I was temted to have a go back but I didn't want any trouble.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
S813 FVK   06 Jul 2015, 8:13 pm
The same people starting arguments pretty much all of the time. Not everything needs a dispute! This post doesn't call for one either.
mb134   06 Jul 2015, 9:20 pm
My first draft of a personal statement needs to be in to my form teacher tomorrow morning, I found this out an hour ago, going to be an early morning to catch the early bus into school, as I can't really concentrate on it now...  Sad
LeeCalder   06 Jul 2015, 9:32 pm
I'm having a really really shit day, and I'll be glad when it's over.

All I've done all day is moan and moan and just give myself a headache.

I'm just sick of myself today.
Michael   07 Jul 2015, 7:57 am
Just got my phone back for the 2nd time this year and its still not fixed, battery is draining really fast, even when not using it.

Got a Samsung S4... Samsung batteries are shit

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
idiot   07 Jul 2015, 9:10 am
Michael try getting an extended battery off Amazon. Best thing I ever done.
Michael   07 Jul 2015, 10:19 am
(07 Jul 2015, 9:10 am)idiot wrote Michael try getting an extended battery off Amazon. Best thing I ever done.

I'll have a look cheers Big Grin

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Jimmi   07 Jul 2015, 3:08 pm
God I am so sick of sitting in traffic!

In a few weeks time in addition to The Honest Lawyer roadworks we will additionally have roadworks on the A167 between Harrowgate Hill and Coatham Mundaville AGAIN! for at least a fortnight on the 7 route with all Darlington - Aycliffe services being affected by the roadworks in Darlington. Boy I am looking forward to all this.

Wonder what the Darlington works will be this time, once again probably nothing to do with the road [emoji34]
citaro5284   07 Jul 2015, 3:10 pm
(07 Jul 2015, 3:08 pm)Jimmi wrote God I am so sick of sitting in traffic!

Just let it go over you....there is nothing you can do about it, so why get stressed about it  Big Grin
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   07 Jul 2015, 3:17 pm
(07 Jul 2015, 3:10 pm)citaro5284 wrote Just let it go over you....there is nothing you can do about it, so why get stressed about it  Big Grin
It's a little difficult if you have places to be at certain times and I am hate being late for anything.

Thanks to schools traffic and roadworks in nearly 40 minutes the 7 has made it as far as The Honest Lawyer. Should be somewhere in Woodham now. It takes so long to get through the lights here the driver has turned the bus off.
S813 FVK   07 Jul 2015, 3:50 pm
(07 Jul 2015, 3:17 pm)Jimmi wrote It's a little difficult if you have places to be at certain times and I am hate being late for anything.

Thanks to schools traffic and roadworks in nearly 40 minutes the 7 has made it as far as The Honest Lawyer. Should be somewhere in Woodham now. It takes so long to get through the lights here the driver has turned the bus off.

Set off earlier? that way, your chances of being late are reduced.
Rapidsnap   07 Jul 2015, 9:58 pm
My photo of 6126 on the 43 getting blurred.
.jpg
SAM_4557.JPG (Size 3.02 MB Downloads 27)

Yet my photo (taken a few minutes earlier) of 6019 on the 13 came out spot on.
.jpg
SAM_4556.JPG (Size 6.21 MB Downloads 25)

Fortunatley I did get a photo of 6126 leaving Stanley Bus Station later on but alas with the LEDs flashing off when the photo was captured.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
S813 FVK   07 Jul 2015, 10:00 pm
(07 Jul 2015, 9:58 pm)GMitchelhill wrote My photo of 6126 on the 43 getting blurred.

Yet my photo (taken a few minutes earlier) of 6019 on the 13 came out spot on.

Fortunatley I did get a photo of 6126 leaving Stanley Bus Station later on but alas with the LEDs flashing off when the photo was captured.

That turns out to be a really nice spot for taking photos. Been down there several times but never really thought about it.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Rapidsnap   07 Jul 2015, 10:05 pm
Well I was in Durham photoing, and was leaving via passing the entrance to the bus station in my car and saw 6126 setting down at the Bus Station, so I thought i would drive along the Diamond route to find somewhere suitable for the photo, and this layby I thought was a good spot with the sun being in the right place. Was actually room enough in the layby to park my car up at an angle, so I could just sit there and wait.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Jimmi   07 Jul 2015, 10:06 pm
(07 Jul 2015, 10:00 pm)S813 FVK wrote That turns out to be a really nice spot for taking photos. Been down there several times but never really thought about it.
There is loads of places along the Diamond route which I think would make for some cracking photos. I really keep meaning to get some shots like that along this route and other routes but I have not had much time and have been chasing other buses when I have been out and about recently.
Davie   08 Jul 2015, 6:34 pm
My camera won't charge!
Davie   08 Jul 2015, 10:03 pm
I'm trying to get to sleep but idiots outside keep shouting their heads off!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LeeCalder   09 Jul 2015, 9:06 am
(08 Jul 2015, 6:34 pm)Davie wrote My camera won't charge!

Buy a new charger.... or camera.

(08 Jul 2015, 10:03 pm)Davie wrote I'm trying to get to sleep but idiots outside keep shouting their heads off!

Tell them too do one.
omnicity4659   09 Jul 2015, 2:34 pm
Bloody mobile data on the iPad ran out within 8 days of the renewed contract starting... Angry
Pages (100)    155 56 57100