You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - July 2014

Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - July 2014

RE: Stagecoach North East - Latest
(29 Jul 2014, 3:28 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote Nothing was said above though, hence why I mentioned it.
Wasn't aloud to say anything Sad
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(29 Jul 2014, 3:34 pm)AIG20 wrote When 37143 & 37144 enter service, I guess 22067 and 22070 will be cascaded to Slatyford as they haven't been repainted, whilst the other three have.

22067 and 22070 are staying, 22022 and 22049 are leaving for Slatyford.
(29 Jul 2014, 8:21 pm)benambro wrote Does anyone have any news on the Enviro 300 that crashed today near Teesside Park? what number and how long it will be out for? Thanks

Very unluckily it's 24113 again. Damage isn't as bad as the present smash but likely be a few weeks off.
(29 Jul 2014, 3:48 pm)Half Pint wrote 22067 and 22070 are staying, 22022 and 22049 are leaving for Slatyford.

Any idea when? I will keep an eye out for them
(29 Jul 2014, 8:38 pm)Kuyoyo wrote Very unluckily it's 24113 again. Damage isn't as bad as the present smash but likely be a few weeks off.

Its parked in the corner of the yard near where the scrappers and trainers are
Re: RE: Stagecoach North East - Latest
(30 Jul 2014, 9:46 am)Half Pint wrote Possibly Monday or Tuesday
It will be next week sometime, I should have the destinations sorted tomorrow
(30 Jul 2014, 8:20 pm)mrnut85 wrote It will be next week sometime, I should have the destinations sorted tomorrow

Just a couple of minutes job isnt it, memory stick into the DG3
(29 Jul 2014, 8:38 pm)Kuyoyo wrote Very unluckily it's 24113 again. Damage isn't as bad as the present smash but likely be a few weeks off.

cheers Kuyoyo, well as they say '13' is unlucky for some!
(30 Jul 2014, 8:26 pm)citaro5284 wrote Just a couple of minutes job isnt it, memory stick into the DG3
Aye, just been going through the set list making sure everything is good lol
Dart 34610 was on X63 today thought that was ment to be on 15/15A and 32/32A cycle them darts are lovely to ride gotta admit yet the arriva ones are tacky
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
Site Administrator
(30 Jul 2014, 9:06 pm)Racer_Experience wrote Dart 34610 was on X63 today thought that was ment to be on 15/15A and 32/32A cycle them darts are lovely to ride gotta admit yet the arriva ones are tacky
Much prefer an Enviro200 to a Pointer 2, myself.
(30 Jul 2014, 9:12 pm)Dan wrote Much prefer an Enviro200 to a Pointer 2, myself.

any enviro will do me any day of the week
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
(30 Jul 2014, 8:50 pm)mrnut85 wrote Aye, just been going through the set list making sure everything is good lol

As long as the North Pole screen is on the list, all is well :p.
(30 Jul 2014, 8:20 pm)mrnut85 wrote It will be next week sometime, I should have the destinations sorted tomorrow

ah good, we need some new buses at slatyford
(30 Jul 2014, 9:27 pm)Simmy wrote As long as the North Pole screen is on the list, all is well :p.
I haven't put that in yet
RE: Stagecoach Darlington
(10 Jul 2014, 3:59 pm)JoshP wrote What was he main reason for Stagecoach exiting Darlington? Surely just being bought out by arriva can't be the answer, Darlington is a huge profit area as Arriva know and I though they would have held their ground

It could be the fact that they operated no low floor vehicles in the town and I think they weren't makin enough profit with the town network they had and maybe the loss of the x90 as well things could of been different if stagecoach had the full darlington network
Hartlepool Service 7 is going to finish later than normal for a week due to the Headland Carnival would be good if they could get some double deckers for the summer
(31 Jul 2014, 8:30 pm)col87 wrote Hartlepool Service 7 is going to finish later than normal for a week due to the Headland Carnival would be good if they could get some double deckers for the summer

In my opinion Hartlepool doesn't need any double deckers. Passenger loadings wouldn't justify the outlay in them. Whilst it does make sense for them to extend the last service 7 across to Manor, it would also make sense to put an extra service 6 at 2215 from Town to Clavering so people who live that way can use the last 7 and connect in town. Looking at the short service 6 though it wouldn't surprise me if it was withdrawn after the trial period.