You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Anything and Everything
(05 May 2015, 9:59 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote I thought ''papped'' was where you had an accident in your pants?!

Big Grin

That's just your mate at Krazy Kingdom! Wink

When the paparazzi take a photo of you unsuspectingly, you are 'papped'.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Marxista Fozzski
(05 May 2015, 9:34 pm)Jimmi wrote I think you were talking to someone when I saw you.

You've only seen me that one time when you were sitting at the back of a Citaro on the 61 at Dalton Park I believe.

I know but I honestly struggle to do so even with people I do know, Dan probably now sees me as some creepy stalker.

You don't see these public service information films anymore on TV.

That would have either been Bazza or Anthony Armitage...

Bazza made me laugh(I am very easily amused) talking about his Sunderland Shirt when he said something along the lines of 'Do you know why I have Bazza on the back of my shirt' eeeeerrrrrr...Because it is your name mate Wink...like I said I'm easily amused Big Grin

Yeah, I briefly saw you from the Citaro earlier this year...

Tell ya what mate...If you ever see me anywhere, give me some kind of signal, I dunno fart or burp and I will know it's you and will slowly and quietly come over and say hi...

Watch this, everyone will start dropping there guts whenever they see me...
(05 May 2015, 10:07 pm)MrFozz wrote That would have either been Bazza or Anthony Armitage...

Bazza made me laugh(I am very easily amused) talking about his Sunderland Shirt when he said something along the lines of 'Do you know why I have Bazza on the back of my shirt' eeeeerrrrrr...Because it is your name mate Wink...like I said I'm easily amused Big Grin

Tell ya what mate...If you ever see me anywhere, give me some kind of signal, I dunno fart or burp and I will know it's you and will slowly and quietly come over and say hi...

That's the weirdest suggestion I have been given to give a signal to say something.

Or you could probably tell it's me judging by how nervous I look.
Marxista Fozzski
(05 May 2015, 10:11 pm)Jimmi wrote That's the weirdest suggestion I have been given to give a signal to say something.

Or you could probably tell it's me judging by how nervous I look.

I do have a f****d up mind at times
(05 May 2015, 10:07 pm)MrFozz wrote That would have either been Bazza or Anthony Armitage...

Tell ya what mate...If you ever see me anywhere, give me some kind of signal, I dunno fart or burp and I will know it's you and will slowly and quietly come over and say hi... before "Striking with an RKO outta nowhere"

Marxista Fozzski
Could anyone give me an idea of how much it would cost to custom build a PC, am gonna save up for a PC, but will need a good spec as I want one to play Football Manager and Railworks Games...

Any input will be appreciated Smile
(06 May 2015, 8:12 pm)MrFozz wrote Could anyone give me an idea of how much it would cost to custom build a PC, am gonna save up for a PC, but will need a good spec as I want one to play Football Manager and Railworks Games...

Any input will be appreciated Smile

Never played Railworks but my Macbook handles FM2015 without any problem whatsoever. 

I also play Civilisation 5 on my Macbook however it has a tendency to drain the battery in just over an hour if all the sounds/animations are left on. For FM2015, I get a good four or five hours out of it and that's with at least one league activated in every continent combined with a large database. It also seems quicker than the other versions I've played in the past.

My Macbook has an i5 processor with 4gb of RAM. So I reckon anything equal or above that should be fine.
(07 May 2015, 9:05 am)MrFozz wrote You would think there was a general election today the way the news is going on
I haven't had TV or radio on this morning but I imagine it is wall to wall coverage.

Can't wait to see chavs reaction when they discover the Jezza Kyle Show ain't on tomorrow morning.
Site Administrator
(06 May 2015, 9:15 pm)Robert wrote I've got 69 private messages  Big Grin

(06 May 2015, 9:39 pm)Jimmi wrote I have none.

Nobody likes me Sad

I'm somewhat envious...

Private Messages (Unread 0, Total 1,320)
Marxista Fozzski
Just found out I have been paid just over 1k by the DWP, money due to me backdated to December...

Going out computer hunting later Big Grin
(07 May 2015, 10:20 am)Dan wrote I'm somewhat envious...

Private Messages (Unread 0, Total 1,320)
Alright Mr Popular!

In fairness I do get some PMs although not very often and seemingly unlike you I delete mine as most of them are people correcting my mistakes.
(07 May 2015, 3:44 pm)Robert wrote Makes a whole lot of sense. According to the timings, i posted before Davie yet his post is above?

Sorry, Robert, I'm not sure how that's happened mate
(07 May 2015, 3:45 pm)Davie wrote Sorry, Robert, I'm not sure how that's happened mate

Its not your fault. I just got a bit baffled by it.  Wink
(07 May 2015, 3:50 pm)Robert wrote Just realised, the forum isnt broken. Its me thats gone all funny Tongue

It happens to the best of us mate  Smile
(07 May 2015, 3:53 pm)Davie wrote It happens to the best of us mate  Smile

You posted it before me but since inwas using tapatalk at the time, i didnt see your post, hence why i duplicated it.
(07 May 2015, 3:54 pm)Robert wrote You posted it before me but since inwas using tapatalk at the time, i didnt see your post, hence why i duplicated it.

Ahh right I understand 
Marxista Fozzski
Anything and Everything
Can someone tell me if the following PC spec is good for a refurbished PC at PC World for 290 quid

Windows 8
Intel Core 3.3ghz Quad core
6mb cache
8gb Ram
2tb Hard Drive

As I have said I want to play games like Football Manager and Railworks

Many thanks
(07 May 2015, 4:52 pm)MrFozz wrote Can someone tell me if the following PC spec is good for a refurbished PC at PC World for 290 quid

Windows 8
Intel Core 3.3ghz Quad core
6mb cache
8gb Ram
2tb Hard Drive

Many thanks

It should run FM no bother - if that's what you're really asking. 

Personally I would go for a different processor, but a 3.3ghz Quad Core should be fine for everyday use if your budget is tight. 
Marxista Fozzski
(07 May 2015, 4:57 pm)MurdnunoC wrote It should run FM no bother - if that's what you're really asking

Personally I would go for a different processor, but a 3.3ghz Quad Core should be fine for everyday use if your budget is tight. 

Yeah, was asking that and asking if it was decent in general...

I am looking 450 quid...500 quid tops