Menu

Pages (100)    162 63 64100   
omnicity4659   25 Jul 2015, 5:15 pm
(25 Jul 2015, 5:03 pm)mb134 wrote Bedlington or Morpeth?

I'd rather live in Lynemouth rather than them two pits.
S813 FVK   25 Jul 2015, 7:16 pm
The black fleet number on the front of 4842. It has annoyed me since it was put on and will annoy me until the bus is withdrawn or when it is changed to white.
MurdnunoC   25 Jul 2015, 7:38 pm
(25 Jul 2015, 5:15 pm)GX03 SVC wrote I'd rather live in Lynemouth rather than them two pits.

Lynemouth is a pit too, both literally and figuratively.
Davie   25 Jul 2015, 8:41 pm
Due to the traffic I was stuck on Go North East's 3972 for an hour and ten minutes on service A1 from the Airshow to Sunderland park Lane!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kuyoyo   25 Jul 2015, 9:33 pm
Laptop issues again Sad On top of other things that's happened lately, it's a minor annoyance but one just as much
Jackamcardle   25 Jul 2015, 9:37 pm
Had some really annoying children on the 8 today that must have been about five years old and they were sticking their middle fingers up at me, licking the windows and jumping on the leather seats all whilst their carer/parent was trying to connect to the wi-fi, which, on the contrary, did not work either. I had these all the way from Chester to Stanley and all I have in my head now was the excessive 'NEE NAW' that they were screaming at the top of their lungs!

Another thing that pissed me off today was that some people on the A2 from Seaburn to Washington were just openly swearing in front of their children which I find highly rude and at some points unnecessary. These tattoo-covered middle-aged men were putting unnecessary f**king's in every sentence which was really annoying and rude!

Some people just have no respect for others!
mb134   25 Jul 2015, 11:05 pm
(25 Jul 2015, 5:15 pm)GX03 SVC wrote I'd rather live in Lynemouth rather than them two pits.

Don't understand what's wrong with either of those places, I've got plenty of friends who live in Bedlington, and not one has ever had any bother, and if anything Morpeth is a bit posh Wink
Rapidsnap   26 Jul 2015, 1:15 am
The feeling that I may have messed up with something good in my life.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Simmy   26 Jul 2015, 1:17 am
Having to find your housemates in a busy club  Angel .
Adrian   26 Jul 2015, 4:14 pm
Seeing as you're not willing to say who it is you're on about, can I suggest you take this conversation to private messaging? The rest of us can't join the conversation when you are both talking in riddles.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Dan   26 Jul 2015, 4:18 pm
(26 Jul 2015, 4:14 pm)aureolin wrote Seeing as you're not willing to say who it is you're on about, can I suggest you take this conversation to private messaging? The rest of us can't join the conversation when you are both talking in riddles.

danpick actually stated yesterday that Bazza was referring to 'biglugs', who still appears to lurk within the dark shadows of this forum...

It is for that reason why I have removed all of the posts regarding this bus enthusiast - we've been more than clear in the past that this thread should not be used to target other members of the forum (directly or indirectly).

If you lot want to bitch and moan about another bus enthusiast, feel free to take it to Private Messaging as aureolin stated above.  Wink
Malarkey   26 Jul 2015, 4:30 pm
(26 Jul 2015, 4:14 pm)aureolin wrote Seeing as you're not willing to say who it is you're on about, can I suggest you take this conversation to private messaging? The rest of us can't join the conversation when you are both talking in riddles.

Cant see why they dont just talk to one another on Facebook in a group conversation etc, rather than clogging the forum with pointless posts and talking a complete load of shite in the process.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   27 Jul 2015, 1:10 pm
Much like the last time I ventured down onto the Quayside for photos they have all turned out **** with many failed attempts at snapping LED screens [emoji35]

Thanks Robert for totally cursing me by saying everything would go wrong and sure enough it has and I am in a rotten mood in the rain.

It's terrible that it's that obvious I'd get annoyed.
Davie   27 Jul 2015, 1:17 pm
(27 Jul 2015, 1:10 pm)Jimmi wrote Much like the last time I ventured down onto the Quayside for photos they have all turned out **** with many failed attempts at snapping LED screens [emoji35]

Thanks Robert for totally cursing me by saying everything would go wrong and sure enough it has and I am in a rotten mood in the rain.

It's terrible that it's that obvious I'd get annoyed.

Poor Robert... Tongue
Jimmi   27 Jul 2015, 2:02 pm
Sorry if you are sick of my posts in this thread.

I do seem to have a really bad anger problem and I am not happy about this, it is really becoming a major problem for me with one majorly bad situation was what happened on Friday which saw me getting so wound up I wanted to attack someone. I was getting help for my anger but have just been totally forgotten about haven't heard from them since March I think. I am hoping to find help again.

I hope you will understand that I am not doing this for the sheer hell of it I really do have a problem so I hope you will understand that I can get frustrated and I am sorry that I often take my anger out on this forum.
Jimmi   27 Jul 2015, 4:12 pm
The chavy as owt passengers on the 7 who stink which is probably why they have just opened every bleeding window upstairs so I have now moved downstairs as they look and sound rough as and no doubt looking at them they are probably going to shout abuse at me for moving downstairs when they get off.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
omnicity4659   27 Jul 2015, 4:17 pm
(27 Jul 2015, 4:12 pm)Jimmi wrote The chavy as owt passengers on the 7 who stink which is probably why they have just opened every bleeding window upstairs so I have now moved downstairs as they look and sound rough as and no doubt looking at them they are probably going to shout abuse at me for moving downstairs when they get off.

They're probably thinking that you got off the bus?  :s
Jimmi   27 Jul 2015, 4:32 pm
(27 Jul 2015, 4:17 pm)GX03 SVC wrote They're probably thinking that you got off the bus?  :s
Was actually going to jump off but ended up sitting in the molded seats at the front as it is an Enviro 400.

Fortunately I don't think they noticed me sat here when they got off.

Thought moving downstairs was the best decision to keep me calm although I am probably getting funny looks from the passengers downstairs.

EDIT: spoke too soon, one of them has just given me hacky looks.
Dan   27 Jul 2015, 4:38 pm
Great to hear you've had a good day with no annoyances, Jimmi. Smile
Jimmi   27 Jul 2015, 4:47 pm
(27 Jul 2015, 4:38 pm)Dan wrote Great to hear you've had a good day with no annoyances, Jimmi. Smile
It started off so well, managing a snap of 5409 on the 21 then it started to go wrong after that, 30 minutes in Birtley snapping both 23s was rather boring, then much of the photo taking went badly wrong, most of the Quaylink photos were just awful and struggled to catch photos with displays and I kept getting bits of the routes wrong. By this point I was sick, started to feel like I had a cold forming. Thankfully it did get a bit better after that and then it totally plummeted when them arseholes jumped on the 7.

So as ever a mixed day with the annoyances totally bringing me down and making me angry, at one point I ended up shouting in frustration really loudly.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
S813 FVK   27 Jul 2015, 4:48 pm
(27 Jul 2015, 4:47 pm)Jimmi wrote It started off so well, managing a snap of 5409 on the 21 then it started to go wrong after that, 30 minutes in Birtley snapping both 23s was rather boring, then much of the photo taking went badly wrong, most of the Quaylink photos were just awful and struggled to catch photos with displays and I kept getting bits of the routes wrong. By this point I was sick, started to feel like I had a cold forming. Thankfully it did get a bit better after that and then it totally plummeted when them arseholes jumped on the 7.

So as ever a mixed day with the annoyances totally bringing me down and making me angry, at one point I ended up shouting in frustration really loudly.

I certainly am not responsible for these annoyances mind. I was just demonstrating my psychic powers!
Jimmi   27 Jul 2015, 4:51 pm
(27 Jul 2015, 4:48 pm)S813 FVK wrote I certainly am not responsible for these annoyances mind. I was just demonstrating my psychic powers!
I'll be honest physic powers are not needed to guess that I would get annoyed at any point today or any day.

It's so bad you's would probably start worrying if I don't make annoying posts in the space of a day or two.
Jimmi   27 Jul 2015, 5:19 pm
Flickr - photos timing out AGAIN!!!

Getting fed up of this now, it's happened every time I've uploaded over the last week. If this continues I may have to consider looking into new options of places to showcase my photos. Certainty not upgrading to Pro until this problem is sorted.

Seriously has anyone else had this problem over the last week or does Flickr hate me.

Advice on what to do?
Davie   27 Jul 2015, 5:23 pm
(27 Jul 2015, 5:19 pm)Jimmi wrote Flickr - photos timing out AGAIN!!!

Getting fed up of this now, it's happened every time I've uploaded over the last week. If this continues I may have to consider looking into new options of places to showcase my photos. Certainty not upgrading to Pro until this problem is sorted.

Seriously has anyone else had this problem over the last week or does Flickr hate me.

Advice on what to do?

That happened to me a couple of times lately too.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LeeCalder   27 Jul 2015, 8:23 pm
I hope it wasn't spending 30 minutes in Birtley wasn't what annoyed you, Jimmi. That's my territory Tongue

To be fair, 10 minutes in Birtley is enough to make someone want to kill themselves at times.
Jimmi   27 Jul 2015, 8:30 pm
(27 Jul 2015, 8:23 pm)LeeCalder wrote I hope it wasn't spending 30 minutes in Birtley wasn't what annoyed you, Jimmi. That's my territory Tongue

To be fair, 10 minutes in Birtley is enough to make someone want to kill themselves at times.

Annoyingly 5409 was on a slightly later run of the 21 than I originally thought and then jumped on the 21 and annoyingly the X12 then passed us and sure enough we stopped at one stop for ages so to make sure I got the shot of the JH Coaches E200 I ended up bailing at the Barley Mow Estate stop and annoyingly the 23 was a few minutes late and the walk to the shops was longer than I thought. Then of course there was the rain.
Michael   28 Jul 2015, 5:00 pm
Tesco's banning Ribena and Capri-Sun for being unhealthy... sure i can name a few more products which should be banned to.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Adrian   28 Jul 2015, 5:26 pm
(28 Jul 2015, 5:00 pm)Michael wrote Tesco's banning Ribena and Capri-Sun for being unhealthy... sure i can name a few more products which should be banned to.

Ironic, considering they sell tobacco and alcohol!

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   28 Jul 2015, 8:02 pm
(28 Jul 2015, 5:26 pm)aureolin wrote Ironic, considering they sell tobacco and alcohol!
Have you ever noticed in some stores that have a pharmacy, the Pharmacy is at the back of the store, but the fag counter is mostly always as soon as you walk through
omnicity4659   29 Jul 2015, 2:21 pm
The weather, the rain is really heavy!
Pages (100)    162 63 64100