Menu

Pages (100)    168 69 70100   
MurdnunoC   03 Aug 2015, 4:16 pm
(03 Aug 2015, 4:13 pm)Davie wrote I've got a bad chest infection.

I had a good chest infection once.
Malarkey   03 Aug 2015, 8:26 pm
Dont want the clock to turn at 10pm, as I am not allowed anything to eat after that time due to going to the Eye Infirmary tomorrow to get my Stitches taken out, which I have had in my right eye for 15 Months since I had the Operation.

Will also mean I will knackered for a few days as I am going on local anesthetic as I hate needles and the thought of seeing the doctor taking stuff out of my eye and that, sends chills down my spine just thinking about it, will also mean I will be off the forum for a few days aswell while I recover.
Davie   03 Aug 2015, 8:28 pm
(03 Aug 2015, 8:26 pm)Malarkey wrote Dont want the clock to turn at 10pm, as I am not allowed anything to eat after that time due to going to the Eye Infirmary tomorrow to get my Stitches taken out, which I have had in my right eye for 15 Months since I had the Operation.

Will also mean I will knackered for a few days as I am going on local anesthetic as I hate needles and the thought of seeing the doctor taking stuff out of my eye and that, sends chills down my spine just thinking about it, will also mean I will be off the forum for a few days aswell while I recover.

I hope you recover soon, Malarkey.
BusLoverMum   03 Aug 2015, 8:49 pm
(03 Aug 2015, 8:26 pm)Malarkey wrote Dont want the clock to turn at 10pm, as I am not allowed anything to eat after that time due to going to the Eye Infirmary tomorrow to get my Stitches taken out, which I have had in my right eye for 15 Months since I had the Operation.

Ouch. Sounds unpleasant. Hope your recovery's better than you're expecting.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Malarkey   03 Aug 2015, 8:58 pm
(03 Aug 2015, 8:49 pm)BusLoverMum wrote Ouch. Sounds unpleasant. Hope your recovery's better than you're expecting.

Will be fast asleep so im not bothered about it in the slightest to be honest, recovery wise I will be ok, just a case of the aesthetic to ware off afterwards which usually takes a few days, then I will be back to my usual self and onto the next step of the recovery, which is seeing my vision improve more which it already has in the last 15 Months.
citaro5284   03 Aug 2015, 9:06 pm
(03 Aug 2015, 8:58 pm)Malarkey wrote Will be fast asleep so im not bothered about it in the slightest to be honest, recovery wise I will be ok, just a case of the aesthetic to ware off afterwards which usually takes a few days, then I will be back to my usual self and onto the next step of the recovery, which is seeing my vision improve more which it already has in the last 15 Months.

damn.....thought it would take longer than that....was hoping for months  Tongue
Malarkey   03 Aug 2015, 9:36 pm
(03 Aug 2015, 9:06 pm)citaro5284 wrote damn.....thought it would take longer than that....was hoping for months  Tongue

Well I am sorry to disappoint you citaro5284.
Diamond One   03 Aug 2015, 9:57 pm

i know how you feel am short sighted myself been half blind for years my advice would be have a solid rest and take a break for a few days just until you feel 100% ready to go
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   04 Aug 2015, 1:37 pm
Pig ignorant chav with kids shoved their way to the front of the queue for the 7 in Durham Bus Station, meaning I haven't got the front seat upstairs [emoji34]

EDIT: hope this bus doesn't have to break sharply as he is letting the kids stand on the panel above the destination screen.
MrFozz   04 Aug 2015, 1:45 pm
(03 Aug 2015, 2:50 pm)Dan wrote The L94s are the same. Y-reg batch only have those tiny windows too, instead of the big long ones.

You dirty minded lot better not start twisting my words
...!

Don't give us encouragement by making those...If your words are twisted, you have yourself to blame my friend by mentioning it in the 1st place

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
MrFozz   04 Aug 2015, 1:52 pm

Good luck with that Adam...

You'll be fine I'm sure mate
omnicity4659   04 Aug 2015, 2:22 pm
(04 Aug 2015, 1:37 pm)Jimmi wrote Pig ignorant chav with kids shoved their way to the front of the queue for the 7 in Durham Bus Station, meaning I haven't got the front seat upstairs [emoji34]

EDIT: hope this bus doesn't have to break sharply as he is letting the kids stand on the panel above the destination screen.

Karma, Jimmi! Something awkward will happen to them...
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Malarkey   04 Aug 2015, 2:26 pm
(04 Aug 2015, 1:52 pm)MrFozz wrote Good luck with that Adam...

You'll be fine I'm sure mate
In and out in 20 Minutes my Consultant said, still waiting to go down like and im bored stupid.
omnicity4659   04 Aug 2015, 2:28 pm
(04 Aug 2015, 2:26 pm)Malarkey wrote In and out in 20 Minutes my Consultant said, still waiting to go down like and im bored stupid.

Five hours wait for a scheduled appointment? I'd be away home if I waited over an hour...
MrFozz   04 Aug 2015, 3:08 pm
(04 Aug 2015, 2:28 pm)GX03 SVC wrote Five hours wait for a scheduled appointment? I'd be away home if I waited over an hour...
Not much he can do when he is waiting for surgery...

I hate hanging round for appointments, really gets on my tits and have been known to angrily storm out of places in the past
Malarkey   04 Aug 2015, 3:59 pm
(04 Aug 2015, 3:08 pm)MrFozz wrote Not much he can do when he is waiting for surgery...

I hate hanging round for appointments, really gets on my tits and have been known to angrily storm out of places in the past
Went down 5 Minutes after my previous post, back on Ward now, feeling better than did 15 Months ago after Surgery.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   04 Aug 2015, 4:19 pm
(04 Aug 2015, 3:59 pm)Malarkey wrote Went down 5 Minutes after my previous post, back on Ward now, feeling better than did 15 Months ago after Surgery.
Good to know that, hope you go and make a quick recovery dude
omnicity4659   04 Aug 2015, 6:47 pm
My top tip of the day:
ASHINGTON IS FULL OF CHARVERS AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED!

I have no idea why some slutty teenage girl asked how old I was when I was ordering my sub at subway (she was sat having a drink) and how she didn't believe that I was 13, more like 16. Then she followed me out and asked a rather strange question of which isn't really suitable for audiences who view the forum, but the ones with their dirty minds might know. So I told her very kindly to fuck off and how she was every god-damn expletive in the history of human kind.
MurdnunoC   04 Aug 2015, 6:51 pm
(04 Aug 2015, 6:47 pm)GX03 SVC wrote My top tip of the day:

I have no idea why some slutty teenage girl asked how old I was when I was ordering my sub at subway (she was sat having a drink) and how she didn't believe that I was 13, more like 16. Then she followed me out and asked a rather strange question of which isn't really suitable for audiences who view the forum, but the ones with their dirty minds might know. So I told her very kindly to fuck off and how she was every god-damn expletive in the history of human kind.

You're unbelievable.

Not only do you have the girls flocking at your feet, they also think you're older than you are.

Use this to your advantage and have some fun man!
omnicity4659   04 Aug 2015, 6:56 pm
(04 Aug 2015, 6:51 pm)MurdnunoC wrote You're unbelievable.

Not only do you have the girls flocking at your feet, they also think you're older than you are.

For the first time I'm quite grateful of the service of Arriva Blyth's 1769. I actually hope that never happens again...  Big Grin
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
omnicity4659   04 Aug 2015, 6:58 pm
I dread to think what our friend from Murton will post...! Tongue
MrFozz   04 Aug 2015, 7:43 pm
(04 Aug 2015, 6:47 pm)GX03 SVC wrote My top tip of the day:

Seems like every young girl in S.East Northumberland is a slut in your mind...Thats harsh if you ask me, not being nasty mate, but you need to change your attitude, it is unfair to label every girl you come across(I swear there is no sexual innuendo pun intended Big Grin) a slapper of little slag, it is very sexist and quite offensive...I am guessing what she asked you was of a sexual nature, it is does not automatically make her a slag/slapper or bitch...You never know she may have actually genuinely liked you and what is telling her to Fuck Off going to achieve, nothing really and could end up with you looking rather silly
(04 Aug 2015, 6:51 pm)MurdnunoC wrote You're unbelievable.

With you on this one mate, when I was 13 I would have loved girls wanting...

I once lived with 5 girls in a Childrens Home when I was 14, only stayed a week though, when I went back into Care in November 1996 my best friend was a lass, and when I shifted to Fram Home in 1997 and joined a Youth Group I was very close to a girl I lived and was very close to the lasses at the Youth Group, I loved the attention they gave me, was in my element for years.
(04 Aug 2015, 6:58 pm)GX03 SVC wrote I dread to think what our friend from Murton will post...! Tongue

Your friend from Murton is saying he agrees with with what MurdnunoC
BusLoverMum   05 Aug 2015, 12:02 pm
Just got a text from ee recalling my powerbar. They want it back but aren't going to replace it. I'm running my phone dual sim so it eats through batteries and catching a bus with working power sockets is a bit of a novelty, still.
Jimmi   05 Aug 2015, 1:40 pm
Another journey on the 7 full of chavs loudly shouting with conversations that are not suitable for the children on the bus and then there is the language.

Disgraceful [emoji34]
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jackamcardle   05 Aug 2015, 9:13 pm
I'm beginning to be a regular too this thread as today the driver of 8335 on the Q2 confronted me when I boarded his bus after taking a photo outside of the bus station. I was with Sid when I boarded the versa on the driver asked me if I had permission to take photos and I then explained that it was perfectly alright to take photos outside of the bus station and that a Nexus man told us that that's what we were allowed to do. The driver was very rude and aggressive and told me that I have no permission to take a photo of him but I clearly said that it was of the bus, not him. He the opened the cab door when we got on and said that there are way to many people like us around the bus stations and that it puts him off of his driving, which I think is bullshit because he dosent have to look at us and can just cover his face if the wants to. The Quaylink bus whic ph shows 'pride in transport' was certainly not appealing to me today.
BusLoverMum   05 Aug 2015, 9:16 pm
(05 Aug 2015, 9:13 pm)Jackamcardle wrote I'm beginning to be a regular too this thread as today the driver of 8335 on the Q2 confronted me when I boarded his bus after taking a photo outside of the bus station. I was with Sid when I boarded the versa on the driver asked me if I had permission to take photos and I then explained that it was perfectly alright to take photos outside of the bus station and that a Nexus man told us that that's what we were allowed to do. The driver was very rude and aggressive and told me that I have no permission to take a photo of him but I clearly said that it was of the bus, not him. He the opened the cab door when we got on and said that there are way to many people like us around the bus stations and that it puts him off of his driving, which I think is bullshit because he dosent have to look at us and can just cover his face if the wants to. The Quaylink bus whic ph shows 'pride in transport' was certainly not appealing to me today.

I don't think I've ever seen a picture of a whole bus where the driver was clearly recognisable. Wonders if he was hiding from the CSA, or whatever it's called, these days.
Jimmi   05 Aug 2015, 9:25 pm
(05 Aug 2015, 9:16 pm)BusLoverMum wrote I don't think I've ever seen a picture of a whole bus where the driver was clearly recognisable. Wonders if he was hiding from the CSA, or whatever it's called, these days.
Depends on the angle that the photo has been taken at, we can clearly see the drivers face in this photo I took today https://flic.kr/p/wEZZ6R
BusLoverMum   05 Aug 2015, 9:34 pm
(05 Aug 2015, 9:25 pm)Jimmi wrote Depends on the angle that the photo has been taken at, we can clearly see the drivers face in this photo I took today https://flic.kr/p/wEZZ6R

That's a rare one, though. Combination of the angle and the light.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LeeCalder   05 Aug 2015, 9:42 pm
(05 Aug 2015, 9:25 pm)Jimmi wrote Depends on the angle that the photo has been taken at, we can clearly see the drivers face in this photo I took today https://flic.kr/p/wEZZ6R

And he looks very happy Tongue
LeeCalder   05 Aug 2015, 9:44 pm
(05 Aug 2015, 9:13 pm)Jackamcardle wrote I'm beginning to be a regular too this thread as today the driver of 8335 on the Q2 confronted me when I boarded his bus after taking a photo outside of the bus station. I was with Sid when I boarded the versa on the driver asked me if I had permission to take photos and I then explained that it was perfectly alright to take photos outside of the bus station and that a Nexus man told us that that's what we were allowed to do. The driver was very rude and aggressive and told me that I have no permission to take a photo of him but I clearly said that it was of the bus, not him. He the opened the cab door when we got on and said that there are way to many people like us around the bus stations and that it puts him off of his driving, which I think is bullshit because he dosent have to look at us and can just cover his face if the wants to. The Quaylink bus whic ph shows 'pride in transport' was certainly not appealing to me today.

You get them unfortunately, Jack. I will never forget the driver on the 27 that told me to fuck off because I was encroaching on his privacy.

Apologise for the language, but that's what he said.
Pages (100)    168 69 70100