Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat Anything and Everything

Anything and Everything

Anything and Everything

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Pages (219) Previous 1195 196 197219 Next
LeeCalder

08 Feb 2016, 11:38 am #3,901
(08 Feb 2016, 11:09 am)Diamond One I know most people on simply go north east group have a NEB account anyways on here so this will shouldn't really tell you me lee Dan.P Davie myself he should only tell the people via inbox the ones who are not a member then again Lee gave me out some advice weeks ago about him I simply ignore him

As I said in the past, ignore him.

I shadow what Gary is saying...
LeeCalder
08 Feb 2016, 11:38 am #3,901

(08 Feb 2016, 11:09 am)Diamond One I know most people on simply go north east group have a NEB account anyways on here so this will shouldn't really tell you me lee Dan.P Davie myself he should only tell the people via inbox the ones who are not a member then again Lee gave me out some advice weeks ago about him I simply ignore him

As I said in the past, ignore him.

I shadow what Gary is saying...

LVK 404L

08 Feb 2016, 11:55 am #3,902

Forgive me if I am wrong. But is this site not a public site. It does not give members the right to exclusive information just because that member is also on another site.

I have said in the past if you are made aware of something possibly happening either shate it to all members or keep quiet altogether and stop trying to wind up the other members with your ' I know something you don't know'. Thus goes to all members not just the member who's post this replies to
LVK 404L
08 Feb 2016, 11:55 am #3,902

Forgive me if I am wrong. But is this site not a public site. It does not give members the right to exclusive information just because that member is also on another site.

I have said in the past if you are made aware of something possibly happening either shate it to all members or keep quiet altogether and stop trying to wind up the other members with your ' I know something you don't know'. Thus goes to all members not just the member who's post this replies to

Michael

08 Feb 2016, 12:04 pm #3,903
(08 Feb 2016, 11:55 am)ifm001 Forgive me if I am wrong. But is this site not a public site. It does not give members the right to exclusive information just because that member is also on another site.

Couldn't of said it any better.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
08 Feb 2016, 12:04 pm #3,903

(08 Feb 2016, 11:55 am)ifm001 Forgive me if I am wrong. But is this site not a public site. It does not give members the right to exclusive information just because that member is also on another site.

Couldn't of said it any better.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Diamond One

Banned

08 Feb 2016, 12:20 pm #3,904
(08 Feb 2016, 11:58 am)Davie Just a suggestion Baz, I'm not having a go. Why don't you block him?

One step ahead of ya I already did the day Lee gave me the advice via inbox on here
Diamond One
08 Feb 2016, 12:20 pm #3,904

(08 Feb 2016, 11:58 am)Davie Just a suggestion Baz, I'm not having a go. Why don't you block him?

One step ahead of ya I already did the day Lee gave me the advice via inbox on here

08 Feb 2016, 12:49 pm #3,905
I'm not on the Simply GNE group, I left last week because I sick of it filling my facebook newsfeed with either crappy blurred photos of a third of a bus or several hundred photos of buses taken within 50 metres of cling on corner.
Edited 08 Feb 2016, 12:49 pm by Rapidsnap.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Rapidsnap
08 Feb 2016, 12:49 pm #3,905

I'm not on the Simply GNE group, I left last week because I sick of it filling my facebook newsfeed with either crappy blurred photos of a third of a bus or several hundred photos of buses taken within 50 metres of cling on corner.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/

citaro5284

08 Feb 2016, 12:51 pm #3,906
(08 Feb 2016, 12:49 pm)GMitchelhill I'm not on the Simply GNE group, I left last week because I sick of it filling my facebook newsfeed with either crappy blurred photos of a third of a bus or several hundred photos of buses taken within 50 metres of cling on corner.

If only the like button was still here......that deserves a LIKE from me!
citaro5284
08 Feb 2016, 12:51 pm #3,906

(08 Feb 2016, 12:49 pm)GMitchelhill I'm not on the Simply GNE group, I left last week because I sick of it filling my facebook newsfeed with either crappy blurred photos of a third of a bus or several hundred photos of buses taken within 50 metres of cling on corner.

If only the like button was still here......that deserves a LIKE from me!

Jimmi

08 Feb 2016, 12:54 pm #3,907
Apparently the number of people on that group are tumbling as some have left for the sheer garbage that gets posted and others were banned for being 'childish' I was never on it and probably never will be now.
Jimmi
08 Feb 2016, 12:54 pm #3,907

Apparently the number of people on that group are tumbling as some have left for the sheer garbage that gets posted and others were banned for being 'childish' I was never on it and probably never will be now.

Diamond One

Banned

08 Feb 2016, 12:58 pm #3,908

Only took about 3 photos there today while waiting for my bus for my Arriva adventure it's rare I take photos at Haymarket now or Cling on corner as it is known as the old saying goes plenty of places to visit this arriva bus am on is like a Sunday drive smooth as a pound
Diamond One
08 Feb 2016, 12:58 pm #3,908

Only took about 3 photos there today while waiting for my bus for my Arriva adventure it's rare I take photos at Haymarket now or Cling on corner as it is known as the old saying goes plenty of places to visit this arriva bus am on is like a Sunday drive smooth as a pound

Michael

08 Feb 2016, 1:14 pm #3,909
(08 Feb 2016, 12:54 pm)Jimmi Apparently the number of people on that group are tumbling as some have left for the sheer garbage that gets posted and others were banned for being 'childish' I was never on it and probably never will be now.

Exactly why i'm not part of any Facebook groups.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
08 Feb 2016, 1:14 pm #3,909

(08 Feb 2016, 12:54 pm)Jimmi Apparently the number of people on that group are tumbling as some have left for the sheer garbage that gets posted and others were banned for being 'childish' I was never on it and probably never will be now.

Exactly why i'm not part of any Facebook groups.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

08 Feb 2016, 2:23 pm #3,910
Those were banned were because the group owner lacked a sense of humour and / or disagreed with him.

Rapidsnap
08 Feb 2016, 2:23 pm #3,910

Those were banned were because the group owner lacked a sense of humour and / or disagreed with him.

Michael

09 Feb 2016, 11:45 am #3,911
Got over 11000 posts now Tongue

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
09 Feb 2016, 11:45 am #3,911

Got over 11000 posts now Tongue

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Andreos1

09 Feb 2016, 12:56 pm #3,912
(09 Feb 2016, 11:45 am)Michael Got over 11000 posts now Tongue

You used to be behind me!

To be fair, the majority of your posts are questions or stating you arent from a specific area :p

Well done on getting beyond the 11k post mark! Big Grin

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
09 Feb 2016, 12:56 pm #3,912

(09 Feb 2016, 11:45 am)Michael Got over 11000 posts now Tongue

You used to be behind me!

To be fair, the majority of your posts are questions or stating you arent from a specific area :p

Michael

09 Feb 2016, 1:03 pm #3,913
(09 Feb 2016, 12:56 pm)Andreos1 You used to be behind me!

I have to agree 100% on that!  Angel

The other majority is asking questions!

Thanks Tongue
Edited 09 Feb 2016, 1:03 pm by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
09 Feb 2016, 1:03 pm #3,913

(09 Feb 2016, 12:56 pm)Andreos1 You used to be behind me!

I have to agree 100% on that!  Angel

Thanks Tongue

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Andreos1

09 Feb 2016, 1:13 pm #3,914
(09 Feb 2016, 1:03 pm)Michael I have to agree 100% on that!  Angel

Thanks Tongue

No bother Michael! Wink

In other news, I have been dragged in to a little issue at work.
An organisation I have dealings with are in a little bit bother because they haven't been following the rules for under 18's and nightshifts.

Obviously I can't go in to details and won't - but it is a right mess.
Risk assessments weren't carried out, rules weren't followed, breaks weren't given and there was an accident.

(Adrian will love this next bit)
There was no union representation either.

Despite all of the paperwork I need to read through and check, I am glad I am not in the shoes of the supervisor nor the organisation.

What a farce.

Andreos1
09 Feb 2016, 1:13 pm #3,914

(09 Feb 2016, 1:03 pm)Michael I have to agree 100% on that!  Angel

Thanks Tongue

No bother Michael! Wink

An organisation I have dealings with are in a little bit bother because they haven't been following the rules for under 18's and nightshifts.

Risk assessments weren't carried out, rules weren't followed, breaks weren't given and there was an accident.

Despite all of the paperwork I need to read through and check, I am glad I am not in the shoes of the supervisor nor the organisation.

What a farce.

BusLoverMum

09 Feb 2016, 7:47 pm #3,915
(09 Feb 2016, 1:13 pm)Andreos1 No bother Michael! Wink

What a farce.
Someone's going to be in some deep do do for that. And probably not the person who should have ultimate responsibility for it.
BusLoverMum
09 Feb 2016, 7:47 pm #3,915

What a farce.
Someone's going to be in some deep do do for that. And probably not the person who should have ultimate responsibility for it.

Andreos1

10 Feb 2016, 12:51 pm #3,916
(09 Feb 2016, 7:47 pm)BusLoverMum Someone's going to be in some deep do do for that. And probably not the person who should have ultimate responsibility for it.

Tell me about it!
All I can do is make recommendations and suggestions. Up to others to decide ultimately.

Fortunately the injury wasn't serious.

From the outside looking in, the organisation were totally oblivious to these goings on. 
The department involved had been given a lot of autonomy.

However, it goes back to that old chestnut about communication.
There seems to have been none from the organisation downwards during induction and certainly none from the department concerned, such as checking with HR on rules/legislation on under 18 night-working.
Ignorance isn't an excuse.

Andreos1
10 Feb 2016, 12:51 pm #3,916

(09 Feb 2016, 7:47 pm)BusLoverMum Someone's going to be in some deep do do for that. And probably not the person who should have ultimate responsibility for it.

Tell me about it!
All I can do is make recommendations and suggestions. Up to others to decide ultimately.

Fortunately the injury wasn't serious.

From the outside looking in, the organisation were totally oblivious to these goings on. 
The department involved had been given a lot of autonomy.

However, it goes back to that old chestnut about communication.
There seems to have been none from the organisation downwards during induction and certainly none from the department concerned, such as checking with HR on rules/legislation on under 18 night-working.
Ignorance isn't an excuse.

Adrian

10 Feb 2016, 9:53 pm #3,917

What a farce.

Uh-oh... RIDDOR reportable?

It continues to be a shocking statistic and how much safer unionised workplaces are, compared to those that aren't. I recall the TUC posting something at length about this a couple years ago.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
10 Feb 2016, 9:53 pm #3,917

What a farce.

Uh-oh... RIDDOR reportable?

It continues to be a shocking statistic and how much safer unionised workplaces are, compared to those that aren't. I recall the TUC posting something at length about this a couple years ago.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Andreos1

11 Feb 2016, 9:29 am #3,918
(10 Feb 2016, 9:53 pm)Adrian Uh-oh... RIDDOR reportable?

Fortunately for the person who was injured, it wasn't serious enough to fall into RIDDOR categorisation.

The supervisor certainly falls into the ignorant pain in the ar$e categorisation.
Why they thought giving an under 18 year old, the tasks they did, on a nightshift waa acceptable- is totally baffling.
Edited 11 Feb 2016, 11:30 am by Andreos1.

Andreos1
11 Feb 2016, 9:29 am #3,918

(10 Feb 2016, 9:53 pm)Adrian Uh-oh... RIDDOR reportable?

Fortunately for the person who was injured, it wasn't serious enough to fall into RIDDOR categorisation.

The supervisor certainly falls into the ignorant pain in the ar$e categorisation.
Why they thought giving an under 18 year old, the tasks they did, on a nightshift waa acceptable- is totally baffling.

Michael

13 Feb 2016, 11:02 am #3,919
Hearing that it's snowing in Stanley/Durham, anyone confirm? Tongue

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
13 Feb 2016, 11:02 am #3,919

Hearing that it's snowing in Stanley/Durham, anyone confirm? Tongue

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

S813 FVK

13 Feb 2016, 11:09 am #3,920
(13 Feb 2016, 11:02 am)Michael Hearing that it's snowing in Stanley/Durham, anyone confirm? Tongue

It certainly was. Didn't lie where i am with it raining not long before.
S813 FVK
13 Feb 2016, 11:09 am #3,920

(13 Feb 2016, 11:02 am)Michael Hearing that it's snowing in Stanley/Durham, anyone confirm? Tongue

It certainly was. Didn't lie where i am with it raining not long before.

Pages (219) Previous 1195 196 197219 Next

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average