Deprecated: preg_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in /home/northeas/public_html/forums/inc/functions.php on line 5739
Redcar & Cleveland Council | North East Buses

Skip to main content

RE: Redcar & Cleveland Council
(14 Jan 2015, 4:27 pm)Cock Robin wrote I hear the 707/708 was pulled off by 9pm last night! Or at least wasn't running to Lingdale.

One of our lads on 28 got stuck on the bank up from Boosbeck

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

(06 Mar 2015, 8:40 pm)Kuyoyo wrote The Council have now received at least 2 Solos for the Local Link work - noted today were KX15BMO/U.

Arrived on Tuesday, out on Wednesday I understand... Shame they still can't spell on the destinations!

(06 Mar 2015, 8:59 pm)tyresmoke wrote Arrived on Tuesday, out on Wednesday I understand... Shame they still can't spell on the destinations!

Should have got you involved eh Scott....
(06 Mar 2015, 9:06 pm)citaro5284 wrote Should have got you involved eh Scott....

Too right - no mistakes on Croft's Solo! Haha

Keith Readman Coach Travel are operating this temporary service to Teesport, running on a 5 week trial operated by a plain white E200 MX62GNJ

(06 Jun 2015, 9:23 pm)tyresmoke wrote Keith Readman Coach Travel are operating this temporary service to Teesport, running on a 5 week trial operated by a plain white E200 MX62GNJ

Not always using that!
(08 Jul 2015, 3:17 pm)Cock Robin wrote Not always using that!

Haha I know I saw your photo Tongue
Every time I've seen it it's been the E200, including today

(08 Jul 2015, 9:44 pm)tyresmoke wrote Haha I know I saw your photo  Tongue
Every time I've seen it it's been the E200, including today

Oh right! I've only seen it the two days.
(09 Jul 2015, 2:25 pm)Cock Robin wrote Oh right! I've only seen it the two days.

One of the plus points of being on the 5s I guess, passed it again twice today when it was going light from/to Easington

Currently in use by Redcar council is E200 KX59GOC, was used on 758/759 today. Probably covering for missing Solo KX15BMO (BMU still in regular use)

(28 Jul 2015, 6:31 pm)jaimzm wrote Have they still got the Optare Excell

Sure do! Saw it out on 707/708 one night last week

(28 Jul 2015, 6:37 pm)tyresmoke wrote Sure do! Saw it out on 707/708 one night last week

Oh nice one they got a good little fleet 2 solo 1 E200 1 Excell that good might have to give them a try is the solos just like Stanley travels
JMoss
E200 will be covering the broken Solo which has been missing for a few weeks now. See their work every day being on the 5s... Only been one Solo out and one of their drivers said the other one is awaiting repair!

PB1070545/4 - REDCAR & CLEVELAND BOROUGH COUNCIL, FLEET MANAGEMENT, VEHICLE WORKSHOP, DORMANSTOWN DEPOT, LIMERICK ROAD, REDCAR, TS10 5JU
Variation Accepted: Operating between Guisborough Market place and Guisborough Market place given service number 758 effective from 05-Sep-2016. To amend Route, Stopping Places and Timetable.
PB1070545/5 - REDCAR & CLEVELAND BOROUGH COUNCIL, FLEET MANAGEMENT, VEHICLE WORKSHOP, DORMANSTOWN DEPOT, LIMERICK ROAD, REDCAR, TS10 5JU
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Guisborough Market Place and Guisborough Market Place given service number 759 effective from 03-Sep-2016.
PB1070545/7 - REDCAR & CLEVELAND BOROUGH COUNCIL, FLEET MANAGEMENT, VEHICLE WORKSHOP, DORMANSTOWN DEPOT, LIMERICK ROAD, REDCAR, TS10 5JU
Variation Accepted: Operating between Saltburn, Station Square and Liverton Mines given service number 708 effective from 05-Sep-2016. To amend Route, Stopping Places and Timetable.
PB1070545/8 - REDCAR & CLEVELAND BOROUGH COUNCIL, FLEET MANAGEMENT, VEHICLE WORKSHOP, DORMANSTOWN DEPOT, LIMERICK ROAD, REDCAR, TS10 5JU
Variation Accepted: Operating between Skelton, Asda and Skelton, Asda given service number 752 effective from 05-Sep-2016. To amend Route, Stopping Places and Timetable.
PB1070545/9 - REDCAR & CLEVELAND BOROUGH COUNCIL, FLEET MANAGEMENT, VEHICLE WORKSHOP, DORMANSTOWN DEPOT, LIMERICK ROAD, REDCAR, TS10 5JU
Variation Accepted: Operating between Guisborough Market Place and Guisborough Market Place given service number 773 effective from 05-Sep-2016. To amend Route, Stopping Places and Timetable.
PB1070545/10 - REDCAR & CLEVELAND BOROUGH COUNCIL, FLEET MANAGEMENT, VEHICLE WORKSHOP, DORMANSTOWN DEPOT, LIMERICK ROAD, REDCAR, TS10 5JU
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Guisborough and Guisborough given service number 772 effective from 03-Sep-2016.
PB1070545/11 - REDCAR & CLEVELAND BOROUGH COUNCIL, FLEET MANAGEMENT, VEHICLE WORKSHOP, DORMANSTOWN DEPOT, LIMERICK ROAD, REDCAR, TS10 5JU
Variation Accepted: Operating between Guisborough Market Place and Guisborough Market Place given service number 778 effective from 05-Sep-2016. To amend Route, Stopping Places and Timetable.
Seen on Guisborough Towns today was a Mellor Strata demonstrator - possibly DC16OBY looking at Flickr pictures. I didn't get close enough to see which one it was!
(01 Nov 2016, 10:12 am)tyresmoke wrote Seen on Guisborough Towns today was a Mellor Strata demonstrator - possibly DC16OBY looking at Flickr pictures. I didn't get close enough to see which one it was!

Seen today, operating the 773 at the time.
[Image: 30159893113_2d65756697.jpg]Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council: DC16OBY by Matthew Jimmison, on Flickr
This weekend is the last but one weekend the Saltburn Cliff Lift P&R is supposed to be running.

The shuttle service runs every 35 minutes and runs from Hobb Hill Car Park to the bottom of Saltburn Bank, calling at Station Street and the Top of Saltburn Cliff Lift.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'