Deprecated: preg_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in /home/northeas/public_html/forums/inc/functions.php on line 5739
Go North East 6337 - Jubilee Repaint | North East Buses

Skip to main content

Go North East 6337 - Jubilee Repaint

Go North East 6337 - Jubilee Repaint

RE: New branding?
oks like they've managed to ruin the interior as well!

What was wrong with the leather seats? Seems like a royal waste to reupholster them! Could have at least made the headrests leather like the rest of seats with that moquette, genuinely looks awful!

That's definitely cemented 6377 as my favourite bus in the fleet, it was previously a toss up between the two

[Image: FOnqcPkXoAQ2Vv4?format=jpg&name=large]

https://twitter.com/Dan3942/status/15069...75/photo/1
(24 Mar 2022, 8:25 pm)streetdeckfan wrote oks like they've managed to ruin the interior as well!

What was wrong with the leather seats? Seems like a royal waste to reupholster them! Could have at least made the headrests leather like the rest of seats with that moquette, genuinely looks awful!

[Image: FOnqcPkXoAQ2Vv4?format=jpg&name=large]

https://twitter.com/Dan3942/status/15069...75/photo/1
I think the interior looks very smart and clean in my opinion. Actually has a whiff off an ExpressLink / Go Xpress ECW Leyland Olympian of course without the screaming Voith gearbox & Cummins L10.
(24 Mar 2022, 8:27 pm)L469 YVK wrote I think the interior looks very smart and clean in my opinion. Actually has a whiff off an ExpressLink / Go Xpress ECW Leyland Olympian of course without the screaming Voith gearbox & Cummins L10.

Exactly, has a whiff of manky old bus!

The interior has gone from looking classy with the leather seats to looking like the 30 year old coach I would get to swimming lessons at school
Site Administrator
New branding?
(24 Mar 2022, 8:30 pm)streetdeckfan wrote Exactly, has a whiff of manky old bus!

The interior has gone from looking classy with the leather seats to looking like the 30 year old coach I would get to swimming lessons at school

Looking classy? Are you blind?! It was very worn leather, in an absolutely horrendous lilac colour - very cold and dreary.

The moquette is far superior, looks more modern, warm and inviting. I echo the comments it looks more akin to the comfortable high-backed dual-purpose seating in older buses used on express services when this was a thing - this is an improvement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(25 Mar 2022, 12:42 am)Dan wrote Looking classy? Are you blind?! It was very worn leather, in an absolutely horrendous lilac colour - very cold and dreary.

The moquette is far superior, looks more modern, warm and inviting. I echo the comments it looks more akin to the comfortable high-backed dual-purpose seating in older buses used on express services when this was a thing - this is an improvement.

I agree, I never liked the colour before, I thought it made the bus look a bit drab and just not very nice. But the red really lightens it up.

I just wonder what services it will end up on, whether it will go through all depots, or just stay on the X10.
(24 Mar 2022, 1:16 pm)David G wrote The bus is 6337 in Queen’s Platinum Jubilee livery
Looks really smart in this livery but this comment on the go north east facebook post about it, sums up what passengers really feel about the colour of the bus, they just want the bus to turn up
.png image_2022-03-25_090618.png
(25 Mar 2022, 9:07 am)N1cholas wrote Looks really smart in this livery but this comment on the go north east facebook post about it, sums up what passengers really feel about the colour of the bus, they just want the bus to turn up
So much for trying to get the people back on board with flashy new colours. Clearly doesn't seem to be working
(25 Mar 2022, 12:42 am)Dan wrote Looking classy? Are you blind?! It was very worn leather, in an absolutely horrendous lilac colour - very cold and dreary.

Yes, the 1980s vibe is very much what your modern day passenger is looking for. I mean it looks what I’d call..functional chic. I’m not massively keen on the red seats, they look cheap (probably aren’t) and reek of…public transport 

as others have said…it’s a bit of pointless tokenism in the current climate, there’s no marketing value and it ticks a box.
Wistfully stuck in the 90s
(28 Mar 2022, 7:33 pm)Train8261 wrote Looks like 6331 (I think) is receiving something 

Has 6331 appeared again since this photo?
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.