You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Arriva North East: Rare & Odd Workings - February 2014

Arriva North East: Rare & Odd Workings - February 2014

RE: Arriva North East - Rare and Odd Workings
(24 Feb 2014, 7:19 pm)Dan wrote It would indeed. The Darts are getting around that East Durham network quite a lot lately.

Definitely, though there are more of them around I suppose so that will naturally happen. I do wonder what they are using on the 64 though.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

(24 Feb 2014, 7:26 pm)tyresmoke wrote Definitely, though there are more of them around I suppose so that will naturally happen. I do wonder what they are using on the 64 though.

Solos have been on the 64 a lot recently, which is really fun at peak times!

The Darts have been on pretty much everything recently.
7501 'Sightseeker' out today on either X10 or X11, seen at Cramlington.
Maybe it's still in the area on 'extended exchange' whilst 7624 undergoes any repairs after it's accident ? It was supposed to be a two week exchange ,from early February.
(25 Feb 2014, 5:35 pm)forster wrote 7501 'Sightseeker' out today on either X10 or X11, seen at Cramlington.
Maybe it's still in the area on 'extended exchange' whilst 7624 undergoes any repairs after it's accident ? It was supposed to be a two week exchange ,from early February.

7624 has been back on the road since last week at Redcar. I passed it in Guisborough earlier still working X93s...

Stockton had a few rare workings today with 1920 started the day with me on 21A (dont ask me why it was allocated though!) but I kicked it off when I got back. It ended up on 15s
Prestige 4063 replaced Pulsar 1460 on 5/5A, having itself been replaced by Cadet 1914 on 17s presumably to release 4063 to go on 5s.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect